Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Quality Merchandise

Somewhere Remote

Gentle rays of sunlight poked through a thin layer of clouds, while the wind and the seasons worked together to create a pleasant ambience. It was warm, but pleasantly so, and the rustling of leaves completed the calming atmosphere. In the distance, a beautiful limestone cliffside, moulded by aeons of erosion until it vaguely resembled a charging stallion, exploded.

"Fething beautiful, am I right?" Grinning like a madman, Eocin flipped the safety back on and swirled towards the client(s), a smoking rocket launcher still perched on his right shoulder. "I've got all the ammunition you need and nineteen more cases in the hold. What do you say?"

Behind him loomed his 'trusty steed', the Fortunate Feather.

Its guns were slave-linked to his mask, in case the buyer got any ideas.

---

Pretty straightforward pitch - you're either buying weapons off of this charming chap, presumably for humanitarian reasons, or you're interrupting this perfectly legal exchange. If someone's already doing one of the two, you might still be able to assume the other role, but if so you better ask before posting. It's called a first reply for a reason.

Last edited:

"Wraith"

Final Dawn Adjudicator

Q U A L I T Y_M E R C H A N D I S E

PROJECT ADJUDICATOR
PERSONA
: IAKAR THIF

Iakar Thif watched as the once beautiful limestone cliffside was soon annihilated by the explosible firepower of the man's rocket launcher in a demonstration of it's ultimate power. With such a weapon at his disposal his ever-growing Private Army would become a force to be reckoned with, and could potentially tackle larger threats more effectively in the near future. Even though his current purchase was simple twenty of these rocket launchers, Thif hoped that he could be able to acquire more in the near-future or at the very least be able to reverse-engineer it in order to mass-produce his own weapons that could output the same magnitude of firepower as the original.

"I couldn't agree more" the former COMPNOR Operative replied in agreement with Eocin Chiyat Eocin Chiyat also known as the Peacock. Before coming here, Thif had been somewhat skeptical of the claims made by the man although any assumptions he had before had clearly been proven wrong with today's events. "I'll take them all." Thif said. "Just name your price, and we'll have a deal." he added.

Tags | Eocin Chiyat Eocin Chiyat

Some people were hesitant to deal with Imperials and doubly so to sell them weapons.

Eocin could understand that. They were not exactly ideal neighbours, but business was business.

"That's what I like to hear," The Miraluka said with a grin. Replacing the spent power cell with practised ease, he placed the fully reloaded tube back in its case. "You'll get your merchandise when I have my credits; up to you whether you prefer to pay in credsticks or a bank transfer." He had a feeling this might be the start of a very profitable partnership.

A holographic emitter on his shoulder would project a sum of credits - and an account number with a branch of the Bank of Aargau. A bank (in)famous for its unwillingness to cooperate with law enforcement.

"Wraith"

Final Dawn Adjudicator

PROJECT ADJUDICATOR
PERSONA

Iakar Thif smiled as the Peacock grew eager to complete the deal. While many would be hesitant to deal with certain individuals aligned with groups such as the Empire or the Maw, it was clear that the Peacock had little regard for the politics of this galaxy and was willing to deal with whoever would take an interest in doing business with him, which was something Thif could respect.

"I'll pay in credsticks." Thif simply replied as he took out a single
Trade Federation Credit Stick, one of many financial assets he had at his disposal, ready to complete the transaction. Thif figured that making use of Trade Federation Currency would be more appropriate for this situation considering the Bank of Argau's ties to the Trade Federation.

Regardless, Thif knew well that the Peacock would prove to be a valuable partner in the days the come, especially with all the stuff he had planned. Perhaps even one day he could incorporate him into his business, maybe as a part-timer as to allow him to pursue his own operations elsewhere but still, there was still alot of untapped potential here, and Thif was eager to take full advantage of it.

Eocin took the credstick with a smile, holding it between his thumb and his ring finger as he examined it with nonexistent eyes. The material composition was correct and the code felt right. That's what he liked to see.

He'd do a full check later, but that was enough to make him click the fingers of his spare hand.

In response to the gesture - or more accurately, the accompanying short-range comms transmission - a pair of droids began to move the weapons out of his cargo hold, one case at a time.

"Pleasure doing business with you." The Miraluka might not have been quite as eager had he been aware of the man's Mawite connections and sordid past, but for the moment he thought him just another petty despot or a minion thereof.

"You don't happen to need any more toys, do you?"

"Wraith"

Final Dawn Adjudicator

PROJECT ADJUDICATOR
PERSONA

As the Eocin made the transaction, Thif could not help but smirk. He was on his way to rise to power as a significant geopolitical force within the Tingel Arm. Soon enough once the transaction had been confirmed, a pair of droids began moving out a few crates out of the small vessel behind Eocin which most likely contained the weapons recently purchased by Thif.

"Pleasure doing business with you. You don't happen to need any more toys, do you?"

Thif took a while to think about Eocin's question, stroking his chin before offering a response. "Depends on what you have in your inventory. I could use some "exotic" weaponry if you have any on your hands." he said. If Eocin had a prize greater then the ones he had just purchase, it was imperative that Thif acquired them as well, after all the more the merrier.

That was the kind of response Eocin liked to hear - a profitable partnership indeed!

"You want exotic? You're in luck, my friend - I just got my hands on some sweet toys from some pals of mine." It would take a little bit for a droid to bring them forth, but he was more than capable of disabling the lock remotely.

Soon a small crate had been placed before him. It was grey but for a white logo.

"These things don't come cheap and bulk purchases are hard to pull off, but they're well worth it." Drawing forth some sort of strange-looking gun, he adjusted the power settings, tinkered with the mode, and aimed towards a flock of birds perched on a nearby tree. They were songbirds - a particularly cowardly breed at that.

There was no visible effect as he pressed down the trigger, but the end result was impossible to miss - the flock of birds suddenly attacked each other with suicidal ferocity, tearing out feathers and ligaments with tiny beaks.

A few even rushed in their direction only to be mowed down by Eocin's droids.

"Fething fantastic, right? The crate fits six. I should be able to get more, but it won't be quick. Or cheap."

"Wraith"

Final Dawn Adjudicator

PROJECT ADJUDICATOR
PERSONA

As Thif expected, once he had expressed his interest in acquiring any further "toys", Eocin, eager to make some more profit would be willing to oblige with the Arms Dealer soon motioning for one of his droids to bring forth a small crate, which the droid placed right infront of him. As Thif took a closer look at the crate he noticed a white logo most likely belonging to the Company that had produced the weapons stored within the crate.

Eventually, Eocin would begin yet another demonstration as he took out one of the odd-shaped guns, tinkering around with the gun before aiming it at a flock of birds perched on a nearby tree. Soon enough, Eocin pulled the trigger and while there was no visible effect at first such as any projectiles or plasma round launched from the gun, soon enough Thif would notice a change of behaviors among the Birds.

Soon enough, the birds would start ferociously attacking one another, tearing each other apart with their tiny beaks before turning their attention towards the gathered individuals, only to get moved down by Eocin's droids. As the last of the birds was gunned down, Thif was left speechless, compared to the previous gun, this one was far more valuable and could deal far more damage to enemy forces. It was definitely something that Thif had to get his hands on, but considering how impressive the weapons Eocin had at his disposal, he definitely had to know whether he had more exotic weapons at his disposal.

"I'll take this crate and more of these weapons if you can acquire some of them. Fortunately my financial situation enables me to sustain such expensive purchases." Thif said in response. "Before i purchase these weapons, is there any chance that you have anything else in your inventory. I must say i'm quite impressed by these unique weapons you've provided me with today, you definitely can't acquire this from the average arms dealer"

"I'll see what I can do," Eocin said with a grin. A grin that only widened at the client's further comments. "No, no you cannot - but I am anything but average." Was that arrogance shining through? Perhaps, but only partially. Most arms dealers did not have the skillset to feel the difference between good and bad products, after all.

Giving the notion some thought, he waved a hand in a gesture of uncertainty.

"Perhaps, but that depends on the opposition you expect to face." Pulling a pistol from its holster, Eocin fired a blaster bolt at a nearby tree. The damage was above average, but certainly not off the charts. "If you have keen eyes, you may have noticed its unpredictable velocity. It's called a Witchtaker - predicting the velocity is virtually impossible, even for Sith Lords or the like." In other words, prescience could only take one so far against such a weapon.

Dodging a round or two was one thing, but good luck deflecting more than one with a lightsaber.

"I only have the one, at the moment, so it'll have to come at a premium."

It was a fun toy to have, but he didn't really need it - he'd never been in a shootout with a fellow Force User.

"Wraith"

Final Dawn Adjudicator

PROJECT ADJUDICATOR
PERSONA

Obviously, once more as Thif asked for whether Eocin had more products, the arms dealer did not hesitate to pull out a blaster from a holster. Of-course, he expected nothing less considering the two unique products that Eocin brought forth to him and with this new pistol, Thif expected that it would have some sort of special use perhaps one that would surpass that of the previous too weapons in usefulness on the battlefield against the many potential foes he might encounter. Eventually, the arms dealer would take aim at a nearby tree and opened fire. As the blaster shot struck the tree, Thif noticed something was off about it, although Eocin would soon clarify the matter for him.

"Perhaps, but that depends on the opposition you expect to face. If you have keen eyes, you may have noticed its unpredictable velocity. It's called a Witchtaker - predicting the velocity is virtually impossible, even for Sith Lords or the like. I only have the one, at the moment, so it'll have to come at a premium."

As usual, Eocin did not disappoint him, having provided him with quite an intriguing weapon. While Thif was certain that most of his business would have few if any interactions with Force Users, he knew well many individuals who would indeed be interested in wielding such a weapon to pursue their nefarious agendas. Both this pistol and the other odd-shaped guns Eocin had taken out earlier would definitely come in useful for Thif's long-term ambitions and objectives.

"I'll take both the pistol and the other batch of guns you demonstrated earlier. I think they will make good additions to my organization's manifest." Thif then took out the same Trade Federation Credit Stick he had used earlier to purchase the Rocket Launchers that Eocin had first brought out. At this point, there was no doubt in Thif's mind that he wouldn't be seeing Chiyat anytime soon. The merchandise he provided we're perhaps some of the greatest he had seen throughout the entire arms dealing market and perhaps even the key to guaranteeing the success of Thif's operation, but that had yet to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom