Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q&A

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
This is a thread for any and all questions about the Eldorai, their society, technology or anything else you like!

Questions which I consider vital will be added to a list of frequently asked questions.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
@[member="Adenn Colston"]

• I generally use Celtic, Welsh or other such names with subtle changes. The Eldorai favour ae, ai, ss and k over c. So make your names with this in mind.
  • Possible if there was a cloner, a template and a facility. The Eldorai look very poorly on clones because they are considered soulless abominations.
  • Engineers are about the middle of the ladder...but it depends on what tech they use. If they are good with traditional Eldorai technology they are viewed better than those with modern galactic tech. A male with a bionic limb and a speciality for modern tech would be viewed...poorly, out of his place.

Ah, I ask about the name and engineers cause Mazarr was an established character of mine before I made him here, hence his knowledge of complex tech. I picture his right arm being Durasteel clockwork and self powering, but his arm was made simply cause he lost his original arm in a duel with some guy with a lightsaber... Durasteel was the most common metal he could find after the fight. On that topic, what IS traditional Eldorai tech?

The clone thing was something I was very curious about for a bit.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII

• Traditional tech is technology created and used by the Eldorai for a long time, as opposed to that brought from off planet.
  • Clones haven’t been seen much by the Eldorai, so there’s a fear as well a religious opposition to it.

Aelavin Dryearlylth

A
What sort of armor tech and weapon tech do they use? I suspect that they are more like the Echani with a mix of Jedi for my own references, but I was just wondering.

Anya Venari said:

• Traditional tech is technology created and used by the Eldorai for a long time, as opposed to that brought from off planet.
  • Clones haven’t been seen much by the Eldorai, so there’s a fear as well a religious opposition to it.
So what would Mazarr's right arm be counted as? Seeing how it's a self powering clockwork style Durasteel arm that could weigh between 4 to 8 kilograms... I picture it being in the higher point of that range, due to the sheer amount of 'Rebranded' tech inside it

Aelavin Dryearlylth

A
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], @[member="Anya Venari"] I was wondering, Do they have armor? if not then I can make some.

Can Eldorai drain their own strength to heal a specific part of an ally's body with The Force? I ask cause if they can't do it, then Mazarr's reason for the right arm being weaker is definitely a one time thing

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
@[member="Aelavin Dryearlylth"] The armour will be submitted today, we're just finishing the dev thread. From that feel free to create a unique version if you like.

@[member="Adenn Colston"] Possibly. It's not a widespread ability, but a few individuals might be able to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom