Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction Pyke Faction

Hello! I figured I would post this here because It's related to a faction. Well, more related to the creation of one. For a little bit now, I have been working on a Pyke minor faction. Something to rival the Hutts in the criminal underworld and to overall inspire more underworld related content. I've got all the general groundwork laid out and I have a plan. I just don't have the time to do the last bit of the work. The issue I'm having is factory subs. I don't have the energy or even the motivation, honestly, to do them. I'm more into writing stories and lore than I am into writing weapons and armor. The problem is that I want the Pykes to have their own weapons and armor. Not to mention I have a rewards system planned.

Before I explain the rest, I should make this clear. The Pyke faction I'm working on is different from the one in star wars legends or canon. Due to the gulag plague having killed many of the pykes and causing the organization to fracture, the faction is having to be reborn again. To start off, the person doing it isn't a Pyke, and the other thing is that the Pykes are no longer an ethnocentric organization. The character who I plan to have lead the Pykes, Edaline, has also made some rule changes.

The Pyke Syndicate: This doc contains all the info I have on the pykes so far. How Edaline ends up restarting them, what the first plotlines within the faction would be centered around, etc. It's all here. There's even a spiffy description of the new home base. You'll also read the reward system, which is what I mainly need help with. I need help coming up with things that people would actually want to earn using this system.

So far, these are what I have for reward ideas. Note that these haven't been submitted or approved yet. They've just been sitting around in my google docs forever.

The A-180 Special Conversion Kit
The Magnetic Cartridge
The Disruptor Splitstaff

I also whipped up a standard issue weapon for people to pick up free.

Spicerunner's Blaster

Basically I want advice on the faction and how I can improve it before I release it. I would also like if people could help make some gear for the Pykes. I'm even willing to pay UC for that if that's kicked off as a currency yet. I haven't really kept track of the UC economy. Feel free to dm me or respond to this post! My discord is dragonwielder#7491

This is my first time ever working on a faction, I hoping this looks alright so far.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

I have also slowly been building up my own version of the Pyke Syndicate, but as NPC antagonists for my character rather than a playable faction. I have a few approved Codex and Factory submissions, and some loose groundwork laid out in my RPs. Of course, I would not want to step on your toes, so I think it would be best if we discussed our respective interpretations of the Syndicate for both of our benefits. Here is a list of Codex and Factory entries that I have made which involve the Pykes:
The Obsidian Shard

Jej Ulchtar/Darth Exalton
Llomretal Council
Team Relentless
RZ-565 Starfighter
Prosperity Class Medium Cruiser

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom