Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting this here for forewarning.... (A message from Yusan/Alexandra/Solan/Arthur)

Soooo in July i wont be here at all, no skype, no Forum posting, no nothing. So this is basically a two week fore warning of such so that i can shout out to everyone that if i dont finish our threads by two weeks from now then i will apologize right now and then the minute im back in august you are to be my first priority.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Starting today, my posting will be slower than its already been, and furthermore on the Thirtieth no one will see me for a month. Where i am heading off to has no internet or anything, so all my story Arcs and current RPs that are unfinished will have to wait for my return and in case something happens in which my return is postponed i have this to say. Firstly, to [member="Darth Vulcanus"] and [member="Popo"], If the Republic or NO die, your heads are on my list. Next to everyone with active threads, i am sorry to flake out on you. Next to my students like [member="Zander"] and [member="Minna"], i am most sorry for this disappearance to you as i promised to train you guys and i am bailing suddenly, hope to be back as fast as i can though. Past that mainly just an apology to Tef, Cira, and any one else i insulted or screwed with, last month has been a poodoostorm and i took it out on you guys, my apologies and i hope when i get back ill be back to normal and wont burst on you guys like i have been doing recently. Yep so thats it, see you all in August maybe.

Edit and PS. [member="Vulpesen"], [member="Enigma"], [member="Maleus"], [member="Darth Ferus"]. If any of you are dead or have left the site by the time i return, i will kick your butts, is that clear?

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

bRbSuxQ.gif

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Time for my final goodbye till August, to [member="Nolan Detta "]i apologize for skipping out on you and being unable to finish the RP, as well as to @Brika Tor for leaving the RP suddenly. To [member="Maleus"] as both Alexandra and Ellain, sorry to skip out on our duels, just run away from me and ya, or what ever and dont let [member="Davin Skirata"] kill you. To [member="Dalansa"] as Solan, i apologize for not being able to finish our Roleplay for a long while. To [member="Seanna Vel "]and [member="Atretes Rhoujen"], gonna have to finish that Roleplay once im back and join the Templars. To [member="Enigma"] and a special note to [member="Tefka"], i was unable to finish the Contract RP with her and i ask that Enigma not be penalized for me leaving and being unable to finish it. If possible please count it and i promise it will be finished when i return. To [member="Hakora Shin"], sorry i couldnt expand on your char's connection to mine. [member="Vulpesen"], we got four threads to finish, dont expect those to vanish once im back. As Juthan i apologize to [member="Davin"] and [member="Sila Blaire"], just ignore Juthan's being there now or something, idk. Lastly, sorry to vanish on you too [member="Carona Totsari"]

To the many others that i am Roleplaying with, sorry we didnt finish the Roleplays that we started and i bid you farewell till august.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom