Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Praetorian Squad Together

Hey there folks! Captain Veltraa here!

I'm looking for a few of the finest men and women out there to serve in a small squad, a special forces unit if you will!

That sounds exciting don't it? Just wait till I tell you what fun I'll drag you all into!

We're talking infiltrating pirate strongholds, liberating slaves from illegal trafficking, blowing up stuff to intervene in hostage situations, investigating high value CEO and Political venues and exposing corruption, and all while wearing the finest set of gear I can scrounge up. . . .that I hope I can scrounge up, I got some favors to pull back home don't you worry!

You'll definitely get the finest ride the squad to ask for with crack intelligence support at their back. Yours truly will even be the eyes in the sky for you!

So what do you say? You don't have to be from FWC space or even Rendili, if you're a skilled merc looking for more meaningful work or a soldier tired of frontline repetition get your ass in here!

OOC: Hey guys so if anyone wants to make a 3-4 person team forming Praetorian Squad and join the FWC I can promise a lot of fun ideas together to keep the fun rolling and if anyone has their own stories to incorporate that'd be a blast to. I can also promise that a modified corvette class will be provided for Praetorian Squad along with individual modified fighters for any space operations they want to partake in. Oh and also getting to wear swank ass Battlemaster Phrik Armor (with electrostaff)

[member="Chekīta Kaie"]

you you you you you you you! Good to see you!

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The more the merrier! let's hopefully see even more with that enthusiasm!

Kiyron

K
Have fun and good luck! Looks a lot like Havoc from back when I was part of that one. Good idea to play with.

[member="Kiyron"]

Havoc back during the GR's heyday was indeed a blast to see in action. Got a homebase and personal starfighters written up for Praetorian too, hope we'll as interesting and entertaining as Havoc was. Is there an incarnation of them active with the GA at all since the Republic's collapse?

Kiyron

K
[member="Derrick Veltraa"]

Yeah, it was a whole lot of fun. We tried to get an iteration of Havoc going, but never got going anywhere. We do have the Tiburons, which is somewhat similar.

[member="Kiyron"]

Ah that's good then, we're just looking for a good slice/tech person for the team to round the group out since it seems to have a medic thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom