Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting her shingle out - arrival of the healer Rianna Organa.

Many times in her short life she had moved either from one room to another, one planet to another. Friends were made and then left behind as duty called, duty had called once again and Rianna was moved to a new temple.

It was like being in the military stay so long in one place once the mission was accomplished move to the next. Rianna hoped in some way that she would finally be able to convince the order to allow her to stay in one place. As always she was apprehensive, the unknown at times did that to her. Rianna did not use the force for everything, she tried hard to rely on some of her natural abilities, she could have used her farsight but refrained. Sometimes one needed surprises, and besides it was always changing.

She had learned over time what essentials she needed, and liked to have. A datapad full of medical texts, journals, and recent discoveries. And then there were the hydroponics, her beloved herbs. She remembered a padawan that she had thought the herbs were for cooking, and though many could be used for such these were for medicine.

Stepping out for a moment and looking into the large room something she in her mind called the Healers Ward. When she looked about she could see healers with patients, it was a soothing place to hear the gentle murmurs of encouragement. Rianna would look in as soon as she was settled to become familiar with them all.

What would this new assignment bring?

Looking into her office her dark eyes scanned the room, already she was making plans to put together first responder teams to go in times of war. The outreach programs for those who could not afford or find a doctor. There was much to do, and Rianna was nearly ready. Some of her ideas would have to be brought before the Council this she knew.

She would need a way to brew tea, and she would need more shelves for her herbs.

Jerrick was watching from another building, he wanted to help a friend, and he needed a healer for that. He lifted the device, a gun that jammed comms and cameras but also aloud for certain comms to only be used. He pressed the trigger, it was silent, he was using it to connect the comm in his helmet with any comm in her room to signal a call. He waited for to pick it up, or someone else so he could talk to her. He shook his head. "Hope she's not skitish. @Rianna Oragan

Kiyron

K
Kiyron checked the message again. This was the place. He gave a slight grimace. Confound those Jedi leaders who thought they were superior to everyone else. But they did have a point. His injuries were caused by the Dark Side and still lingered on, which was highly unfortunate. He wanted his eardrums back the way they were. He missed being able to hear grass rustle. It was a very soothing sound. Not having any more lingering aches would be good as well.

He stepped inside, and showed the message to the person at the desk. "Kiyron, Wildcard squad, reporting for exam as ordered."

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
Chancellor Harkness had heard things, one there was a hot doctor around and two she was also a jedi. Well given his unique relationship with Selena the Grandmaster or lack there of the woman didn't smile at all and was kind of a stick in the mud. The curse of being raised by the order he imagined, he would really have to see if she could loosen up or maybe he'd arrive at her chambers with something that nobody could resist... Children. She wouldn't be able to say no to that, but he was getting ahead of himself now. He had a doctor or if she was a jedi was she just a healer? Might have to make a note to ask while he checked his coat and gave a grin straightening it. "Now how to introduce myself?" Hi I'm Chancellor Jack Harkness.... Hell that was as good any anything and to the point. His position was not something he cared to lord over but he wasn't a captain for the time being. He stood in a room looking around while he breathed in a sigh of relief. "Excuse me is there anyone here?"

Rianna had begun to turn to go to the ward, when the comm went off. She looked down at it quizzically, "Well now who could that be?" She waited a moment and then answered it, "Yes, may I help you?" She had no idea who was on the other end, could be a friend, could be someone checking to see if she was set up yet.

She picked the comm up and headed into the hall, there was no reason why she couldn't continue her duties while talking, afterall she was a multi tasker.

Rianna turned voices, "OH Hello" she put the call on hold for a moment, hoping they could wait a moment, she hoped.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron gave a small nod, and snapped to attention, recognizing the confidence of a Jedi master. It was a very specific confidence, quite different than say, a military commander. He saluted. "Lieutenant Kiyron, reporting for medical exam caused by Dark Side action." He slipped a file from a pocket and scrutinized it for several moments. "Base medic reports are here. Lingering damage refuses to respond to traditional treatment."
How strange. It was not so long ago that he would have been as casual and laid back as he was in arrived. Time truly changed people then. He was living proof. Such military behavior was not at all something he ever expected. Habits grow when least suspected though, apparently.

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Rianna Organa"] @Kiyron @[member="JerrickShado"]

Harkness stood there and looked around, he didn't mind waiting and avoided the windows as he smirked. Taking in more of the room and listening to more of the area while he checked his coat and hair. Had to make sure everything was a nice appearance for their first meeting... Or well first impressions. That would factor into a lot of what was happening as he held a grin on his face. "So it is a nice place you have here."

Rianna couldn't hear the voice on the comm, perhaps a good thing as she would have wondered who would speak quite like that. She put up a single finger and put the comm to where she could hear it, "Hello" @[member="JerrickShado"]

She looked over at the Lieutenant he was very official, very snap to. Rianna realized that the military needed discipline and control, much like Jedi. She smiled and then took his folder, she scanned the page, as she waited for the person on the other end to speak. "Well Lieutenant, step into that exam room, and I will be right with you. You can explain more to me about your untreatable ailment." @Kiyron

She took a deep breath and then looked at the well dressed gentleman, "I'm glad you like it" She smiled, "its my first so things seem a bit.........rushed" She made a small nod with her head. She wasn't sure quite why he was here, "visiting someone, here to observe perhaps?" She was not unaccustomed to visiting dignitaries wishing to watch simple treatments it made a connection between the patients, who were often soldiers, and the officers. It showed the officers cared about their troops. @[member="Jack Harkness"]

She was still waiting on a response from the caller.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron gave a short nod, and strode into the examination room and took a seat, gently tapping his ears as he did so. His fingers tapped against the implants. Only for a few weeks they'd said. It'd been much longer than that now. And the eyesight too. Very odd. It flickered sometime. Dark Side corruption? Could the Dark Side corrupt a non-Force user? He certainly hoped it couldn't. That would be unfortunate.

"Do not show a shock to my words. Only listen. I'm watching far away. Nice outifit. It suites your body well." He cleared his throat. "I mean. Hmmhmm. I need to bring back a memory for a friend. I need his scars healed. Ill pay what's needed. Ill get what you need. Alright. When you have the chance to responed, I'm here. Do your job beatiful. Don't let me get in the way for now." He stopped but left the comm open. He leaned back and contiued to watch her.

"Do not show a shock to my words. Only listen. I'm watching far away. Nice outifit. It suites your body well." He cleared his throat. "I mean. Hmmhmm. I need to bring back a memory for a friend. I need his scars healed. Ill pay what's needed. Ill get what you need. Alright. When you have the chance to responed, I'm here. Do your job beatiful. Don't let me get in the way for now." He stopped but left the comm open. He leaned back and contiued to watch her.

The call was over quickly had been too short to react too shocked but first day and all this. What was next. Rianna looked to @[member="Jack Harkness"] would he be coming into the room.

She started toward the room where Kiyron sat waiting. She smiled some thing she did a lot. "Sir " She looked at Jack. Was he coming. She didn't want to keep the patient waiting.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron saluted, and held out a small chip. "Technical med files on here, master Jedi. Occurred on Valan, source believed to be a Dark Side infused scream. Shattered ear drums, which refuse to heal. Vision wavers at times. Unit medics fear Dark Side corruption."

Shattered ear drums that would explain why it seemed like he was yelling. Most ruptured ear drums would repair on their own after a month, sometimes a little longer. But, if this was not healing it was possible that it had a dark side corruption that would prevent it from healing, that would mean finding the darkness within him and removing it. Not an easy task at all.

She studied his face to look for signs of corruption, usually around the mouth and eyes, it could manifest itself quite easily or hide itself. She thought it would only manifest itself through the wrongful acts of the individual, to find a case where it had entered an individual and create pain was disturbing. It could mean that the Sith could infect them at any time, with the proper delivery method.

"Relax" Rianna stepped closer she raised her hand moving it to his ears, to see what she could find. She could feel the tear in the ear drums, and the shadow that filled the space between the inner ear, and ear drum. Was there something there, it seemed elusive or her imagination..

"Do you suffer from out bursts of anger at any time Kiyron?"

@Kiyron

Kiyron

K
Kitron blinked. Relax? Within the presence of a superior officer. He didn't actually think he remembered how. He relaxed slight from the stiff attention he had been at, to only a half formal pose. Hopefully this was enough. He held his breath as she inspected the ear. "I do not. Felt more exhausted and drained since the injury though." He paused, and gave a slight frown. "More inner tension as well. Like... Something trying to drag me back." That seemed the most accurate way to explain it almost. Words were not a strength of his.

Rianna sometimes wished that soldiers were not always soldiers, her mind drifted to a particular soldier. Shaking her head she look at her patient. "Exhausted and drained" Something could very well be tapping into his life force, twisting it corrupting it.

Rianna paused when he said more inner tension. "I want you to close your eyes then." Rianna held up her hand to his forehead, "I'm going to see if I can sense anything unusual" The force was something that no machine could detect, and if there was a dark corruption, only the force would know it was there.

@Kiyron

Kiyron

K
Kiyron nodded, "That is correct, yes." He took a deep, slow breath, and closed his eyes, searching for that inner center he'd discovered stalking animals, waiting for her to do whatever it was she would do, taking small, shallow breaths to truly hold completely still. Just in case. He wasn't actually sure how it worked. No Jedi had been on Kelchase for a very long time.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

@Kiyron

Dark corruption, she had not seen this in a long time to find the source within Kiyron and remove it well now that, that required more than herself. She would need the assistance of a few other healers, only because in force they could all focus on him, find the dark corruption and remove it.

Remove it, to where..into something, something that they could destroy. Something, she would have them bring a crystal, one of the ones that held no healing properties and within that they would trap it.

Rianna mentally called for what she wanted, then she looked at Kiyron. "I think I know exactly what to do, you relax and breath deeply" She had to get him to relax, and trust.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron nodded, "Understood." He took a long, slow breath, and leaned back on the table, closing his eyes as he did so. Relax. That wasn't the easiest thing for him to do. Actually it was one of the hardest. A few more breaths helped though. He felt calmer, though. Muscles were slightly less tight. Perhaps this would all be fixed soon. Hopefully, anyways. It was disturbing to have something outside his control lurking inside him. Like a parasite. He shoved the thought away and focused on relaxing.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom