Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purely Academic I assure you

"Yeah, I might be curious about stuff, but I'm not silly enough to try something that risky without copious amounts of studying," she said with a smile. "Even then, I don't see myself using this anytime. After all, when would I ever encounter an item that had a soul attached to it. That person's soul would have needed to know this technique as well and that's so incredibly rare I know."

She viewed this as just a useful skill and ritual to know, a little kernel of knowledge that she could say her master wouldn't know until something about it came up.

"Well, if there isn't anything else you need my help with or wish to tell me, I'll be making my departure," Taeli said, bowing to her friend. "I thank you for the information immensely."

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Arcanix"]

"Not a problem... i do hope that you find your next weeks peaceful Taeli." She bowed her head and remained seated, making sure that nothing happened without her say so in regards to a certain woman who was now shouting up a storm inside Alex's skull. This was all such a headache sometimes.

"You as well," she said, tilting her head slightly. She thought she heard a voice yelling, but there was no one in the temple beyond her, Alex, and EVE.

"Huh, strange for a moment, I thought I heard something," she mumbled, more to herself than to Alex.

Shrugging, she turned to leave, pulling up her datapad and going over the notes that Alex had EVE send over to her. This would take some memorization, but then she did love doing this sort of thing.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom