Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pure Sith? Schutz, I'm 100% Homegrown Jedi

He tilted his head curiously as he looked the drawing over. His lips twitched into a small smile. Impressive, he thought to himself.

He slid it back to her, and finished his drink. "Very interesting" he said. "Do you do these often?" he asked, burying his chin in his palm as he rested his elbows on the table. For someone of a species so entrentched in the dark side, she was very.... Intriguing.

It was odd, how unique she was. But hopefully, there'd be no trouble with her.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

The Stereotypes of the Past Shall Never Define Me
"I don't usually draw people... Most of my sketches are of places I've been. But.... I guess I couldn't help drawing the good looking Jedi seated across from me," she blushed slightly. He had been flirting with her though, so what harm was there in flirting back? She titled her head back down, flipping through some of her older sketches and showing them to him. A few of the sketches were recognize-able as being places on Naboo, and there were even a few drawings of Coruscant. She passed him the book again and smiled. "You can flip through it if you'd like. I need to find or make a new book soon. I'm running out of space." She told him. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He chuckled a bit. Ah, she was a flirter, was she? That would be interesting.

He flipped through the book some, whistling a bit. "Huh, that's impressive" he said. "How did you get so good at this stuff? I can't even draw stick figures on the holo sketch app" he cracked with a smirk. "Huh, I remember going to this bar" he joked, pointing to one of the sketches. "Someone got a bit too confident and tried to sucker punch the Jedi Master. I left a print of the back of my head on his forehead" he said, chuckling. "Then there's the Moon Of Naboo... I think I brought a friend of mine to that restaurant once. Was a fun date... If it was a date, I'm not sure" he said with a shrug as he looked over another.

"These are... Really good" he said, laughing.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"Well.... I need to make money somehow... I can't exactly hold a steady job... I show people my sketches and sometimes they pay me to draw things. I've been drawing since I was a child," She explained, laughing slightly at his joke about stick figures. She giggled a bit as she took another sip of her tea. This Jedi was certainly amusing. Maybe it was worth it to go with him, see if she could become a Jedi. She'd wait a little longer and get to know him more before she decided. After all, they had only just met. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He nodded a bit. "Welp, Jedi make sure you have the necessities, so you probably won't have any trouble" he said with a shrug. He ordered another drink. His tolerance was good, this was his, what.... 3rd? 4th? He had to be careful, but luckily his tolerance was good. He could deal with it, he was sure.

She was an interesting sort, that was for sure. But if she wanted him to stick around, he would. He took a sip of this new drink.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

Miarta went to take another sip of her tea before realizing the mug was empty. She sighed softly. She knew she didn't have enough credits to afford another cup. She needed her remaining money to get off of the planet whenever people began to grow suspicious of her. She set the empty mug down, pouting at it as if she expected it to magically refill itself without costing her anything. After a few minutes she gave up on trying to glare the poor defenseless mug into submission. It obviously wasn't going to give her what she wanted.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He chuckled. While he wasn't exactly much for cash himself, he had enough to order her another tea. He ordered one, sliding it to her.

"My treat" he said, smirking a bit. "Take this as a show of good faith" he half joked, smiling. He took a sip of his drink and yawned. Hopefully, she wouldn't scream at him for wasting money for her, like others had. Some people weren't fans of charity.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

Miarta smiled and gladly accepted the tea from her new companion. Maybe she had finally found a friend. This Jedi certainly was interesting. Most Jedi she had met wanted to kill her as soon as they discovered what she was. "So do you do this for all the pretty girls or am I special?" She asked, smirking at him as she walked around the table to sit next to him. She was having fun talking to him. She wasn't sure how good of a flirt she was, but maybe in the future this new skill she discovered could keep her out of trouble.

He laughed a bit. "Nah, you could consider yourself special. Jedi don't exactly get paid much, just necessities. This is credits I made myself" he explained amusedly as he watched her come sit beside him. It seems he had earned the woman's trust, or had amused her enough for her to come near him for whatever reason.

"Try not to expect me to do this often" he said with a smirk. "I'm not made of money obviously" he teased, taking a drink.

This was interesting indeed, though fun at the same time. He pondered to himself if the Council would take her...

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"So Mr. Jedi, how much convincing would it take to convince the Council to accept me? I mean... I'm sure my appearance alone won't win me much love from them," She asked. She unclasped her cloak and let it fall over the back of her chair. The dress she wore was made to hang slightly off of her shoulder and it was a little bit low, no wonder she wore the heavy black cloak constantly. The sleeves ended at her wrists and she wore long black gloves that came up to her elbows. She really tried hard to hide her skin color.

"Huh... Honestly, they'll probably just look over your past, ask you some questions, make sure you really do want to embrace the light, yadda yadda..." he said with a shrug. "Are you a member of any organization in the Sith currently?" he asked curiously. This would help decide what the Council would do to test her. They'd likely let her in regardless, seeing as they had let Arumi in... But hopefully she would tell the truth so they would know exactly how to handle her.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"No. I do not under any circumstance associate with any member of the Sith. I have no reason too." She told him confidently. She hated the Sith and the few remaining members of her race that followed the Sith. Everything they did disgusted her. Torture and death all for no reason other than power and ambition. There were better ways to achieve your goals. She looked up at the Jedi again. "Why don't you tell me a little more about your self, Josh?" She asked him, taking another sip of her tea.

He nods a bit. "Alright, good" he said. He hoped she wasn't lying. There would be problems if she were discovered...

"Not much to tell" he said with a shrug. "I was born on Naboo to Jedi parents, and when they were killed I was saved by the Jedi at the age of 5 and inducted then. I've been in the Jedi Order for 16 years, I've been in wars, I've saved the Republic and Jedi once or twice... Taken on a few rancors, once turned and dated a Sith Knight... Defeated a giant goo monster with invincible armor.. Mentored an ex Sith all the way to Jedi Masterhood... Annnnd that's it from the top of my head"

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

Miarta nodded and smiled at him. "I grew up on the streets in a Sith society. I was treated lower than a slave because I was a street rat and I was weak. No one wanted me. My parents abandoned me when I was little, because I didn't share their interest in being a Sith Lord. I was viewed as weak because I didn't have the same wonderful fascination with death and destruction as they did. Power never interested me, and killing certainly held no value in my eyes. I've been tortured in many different ways, usually for the amusement of others. I've nearly lost my life to the Sith countless times. One day I slipped onto a ship that was leaving the planet. I don't know where I landed to be honest, all I know is I've been jumping from world to world ever since. Hard to find somewhere to stay when no one wants you." She still had a smile on her face as she explained her story though there was no longer any happiness behind it. She glanced down at her tea for a minute before taking another sip.

"Well, your life sounds fun" he joked with a sad smile. He took a drink and nodded off a bit.

"Jedi might look into your past some, but I don't think you'll have any problem getting accepted into the Order" he explained. "We're not racist, at all really. Considering we don't enslave people... The hell's the point?" he asked, giving a shrug.

She seemed more.... Playful then someone who a few minutes ago looked like she would kill him, usually was.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"You really think they'd take me?" She asked him, sad smile still on her face. She rubbed her arm a bit as she spoke, as habit she had gained over the years. Her sleeve pulled up a bit revealing a network of lacing scars as her gloves were sitting on the table. She had taken them off when she was drawing. She was beginning to like this Jedi. He was nicer than anyone else had ever been to her. She enjoyed speaking to him, and for once in her life she was actually trying to be a little.... playful? That's the word right? She mentally shrugged as she waited for a response from her new companion.

He laughed a bit. "How could they resist a beautiful gal like you?" he joked, a smirk crossing his face. Oh now he was just being playful right back with that confident charisma he was known for. He probably would have teased and tickled her if it hadn't been for his concern of her likely trying to kill him if he did. "You'll be fine though, I'm sure. What do we look like, slavers? Sith?" he joked, smirking some.

"Are you ticklish?" he teased, laughing a bit, getting the subject off the abuse she'd taken from the Sith. He was certainly a ballsy Jedi, that was for sure.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"Beautiful? Are you sure you're talking about me?" she asked as she took another sip of her tea. Yes, she sure she liked this man now. He was fun. His confidence and charisma were almost contagious. "As for looking like Sith or slavers, no I don't believe you do. And I'm not sure if I'm ticklish, no one has ever tried." She told him. There was a curious light to her eyes as she spoke. She had finally made a friend, and she had no idea what to do.

"I believe I am" he said with a laugh. He took another sip of his drink as he smirked. She was an interesting sort, a bit playful, a bit... Nicer then someone who minutes ago was sitting in a dark corner and wearing a scary mask would be expected to act.

"I'm not exactly a fan of the Sith myself" he said, unrolling the sleeves of his jacket to reveal a red and orange tattoo that realistically embodied spiralling flames... All the way from his shoulder up to his wrist. "Sure, it's a pretty looking tattoo, but a prisoner hoping to practice his skills with the needle decided to tattoo this on me while I was sleeping in a sith prison. Didn't get it removed because it's a souviner of the 7 months I spent incarcerated at age 13" he explained. "I have one on my back too. Though... You might have to work a little harder to see THAT one" he joked with a laugh.

"Oh really now?" he asked at her comment to tickling. Sith Spit, he could read danger all over this woman, yet he still reached out and gently tickled her side, just a bit... Was there no end to the Jedi's daring?

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

Miarta burst into a fit of laughter. It turns out she was actually very ticklish. She managed to gasp through her laughter, "Just.. aha.. how hard.... would it be.. ahaha... to see your other.... haha... tattoo?" She continued to giggle a little bit even after he had stopped. She looked back at his tattoo again. It was rather beautifully done. She had drawn a few sketches of tattoos she would possibly want, but she hadn't managed to save up enough money for one just yet. Whoever did his certainly was an excellent artist. "All I ever got from the Sith were scars. My arms are covered in cuts, but my back is a giant mess of burns. Lightsabers aren't as fun when you're on the receiving end of one," she tried to make a joke out her situation, but a flicker of sadness could be seen in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom