Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pure Sith? Schutz, I'm 100% Homegrown Jedi

Ah, Naboo. He'd gotten to visit his homeworld a couple of times since securing peace with the Republic and Fringe and he didn't have to fight on the front lines 24/7. Today, Josh decided to stop by one of his favorite cantinas for a drink to unwind after all the politics and crap he had to deal with. It was just nice to go out and relax and drink for a change instead of fighting all the time. Everyone needed a break every once in awhile.

He walked into the cantina, looking around before sliding into a stool flawlessly. Shooting the waitress a handsome smile, he ordered a drink. Stronger then some might like, but Josh could take it. Tolerance was something he was good with after all.

Miarta

The Stereotypes of the Past Shall Never Define Me
Miarta sat in a dark corner of the catina, completely alone with an untouched mug of tea in front of her. She usually tried to avoid such places, but she wanted to get away from the crowds in the streets for a little while. She made sure to leave her hood pulled, keeping most of her face hidden in shadows. She had a mask over her mouth and nose to cover up her red skin. The only thing visible beneath the hood were slightly glowing yellow eyes, but even they were severely dulled from the shadows. She lift the mug to her face, pulling her mask down long enough to take a sip before quickly replacing it and setting the mug back down. Beneath her hooded cloak she wore a simple long sleeved black dress and black gloves that overlapped beneath the sleeves, hiding all of her skin from view. She also wore a pair of black boots laced up to her knees. All in all, she had the appearance of being nothing more than a black mass of darkness. She noticed the Jedi walking into the cantina, she had been thinking for awhile about possinly joining them, but every time she had a chance she didn't take it. She was a Sith Pure-blood, the Jedi wouldn't take her, of that she was sure.

Josh gazed around the bar, and his eyes locked with a... Shady looking shadow figure. No. Seriously. This guy, or girl, whatever... Looked so obviously dark and broody that why they'd walk into a public cantina in Omega Pyre territory was karking beyond him. Being the good guy Jedi he was, he decided to get up, drink and all, and walked to the dark corner.

He shot a smirk toward Miarta as he took a seat on the other side of her, taking a sip of his drink and placing it on the table they now shared. He smiled faintly and plopped his elbows onto the table and rested his chin in his hands as he looked at her.

"So, what's a shady looking person like yourself doing in a dark corner in a cantina in a way that isn't cliche at all?" he opened with a joke. "Do I call you sir or madam? I can't really tell with the mask"

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"I don't much care what you call me. As for why I'm here... I was simply tired of shoving my way through the sea of people outside so I came in here for a drink. I've caused no harm, so why do you care?" Miarta replied, never once looking up from her mug of tea. Her grip on the mug tightened as she spoke. People made her nervous. No one usually came up to her like this, but this man wasn't normal. He was a Jedi. One wrong move and he would kill her for sure. Jedi always seemed to eager to remove another Sith nuisance from the galaxy. In truth, she didn't share the ideals of her race. She wanted desperately to become a Jedi, but she knew her chances of becoming a Jedi were about as likely as seeing a Sith Master prancing around in a neon pink dress and singing. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He smiled a bit. "Your voice tells me that you're a madam" he said. "So I'll address you as such. You don't think just because you have the most obvious Sith aura, and the most obvious cliche darksider look in the history of darksiders that I'd just... What, cut your head off or something, do you?" he asked, an amused smirk crossing his face.

Ah, he knew. He didn't know she was a pureblood Sith, because there hadn't been one for generations. But this one was as obvious a Sith as that plant schutta having a case of severe herpies, among other things (If you know what I mean).

"And is there a reason why you're sitting in a dark corner, all alone, with your hokey pokey mask on, looking at everyone as if you plan to carve them into bits?" he asked, poking his face with his fingers daintily. "I mean, I'm obviously a Jedi, I'd... Kind of have to look into that" he joked with a grin.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"I wasn't aware that Jedi made such general assumptions seeing as I have been staring at my mug mostly. How would you even be aware of my facial expression if you cannot, in fact, see my face clearly? And how can you go about assuming I am a Sith? Perhaps, I have some sort of severe physical deformity that I hide with dark clothing and masks. As you can see, sir, I mean no harm, I have caused no harm, and I do not intend to cause any harm. And I would very much like it if you refrained from associating me with any member of the Sith. I've felt their scorn just as harshly, if not more harshly, then you have. I have little love for them, as I'm sure you do as well." Miarta replied, looking straight at him. Her dully glowing yellow eyes would just barely be visible from under hood. She was smirking slightly beneath the mask. Destroying people's arguements was an amusing thing to her. She had fun pointing out all the ways a person could be wrong when they tried to accuse her of things.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

His smirk never wavered. "I wouldn't call it an assumption" he retorted amusedly. "You could call this taking precautions, since prevention is the best cure for disasters" he said with a chuckle. "And I'm sure that no matter what fate has delivered you, you're beautiful under that mask no matter what people say" he said, the smirk getting a bit wider.

"As for being aware... Senses, madam" he said, pointing to his head jokingly with a grin. "Sensing emotions and feelings is something Jedi do, yknow? Helps us defuse situations" he said amusedly, stirring the straw in his drink absentmindedly. "And I never said you were a Sith, your auras just so dark sided that it's kind of easy to assume" he said with a shrug. "I mean... There's auras for those that dabble in the dark side, and then there's auras for those that are from face all the way to the balls in it" he explained. "You would... Most likely qualify for the latter... Except maybe without the balls"

Of course, Josh didn't know she was a Pure-Blooded Sith, which was apparently a race. So all he could do was speculate in terms of her aura, and go with what was the norm for him on a daily basis.

Some Sith were good at hiding their dark aura, like Saoirse was.... At least, until the Sith chopped her down like a tree. But who would purposely make their aura look dark?

@[member="Miarta"]

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"And what about those born in the dark-side? Do they deserve death? It was never my choice to end like I did. I've spent my whole life running from the Sith, searching for a place I belong." She whispered the words, hoping he would not hear them, though if he did she supposed it would not matter. "I am not what you believe me to be. At least, not willingly. In all honesty... I want to be a Jedi, but I know that it is not worth it to try, no one will train me. If you want me gone so quickly fine, I intended to leave at the end of the day. And I get the feeling you won't be going away any time soon, so, if it helps you sleep at night, you can stay and talk to me I suppose." She told him, once again looking up at him.

He smiled faintly. "Why didn't you just say so?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink. "All you really had to do was ask" he said.

He took a breath. This was an... Odd turn of events. But he preferred it over having to do something like throw her out. He pointed to the mask.

"... Are you actually deformed, or are you just hiding yourself?" he asked curiously. "Are you able to take it off? I'd kind of like to see the face of who I'm dealing with, if that's okay" he said. "I've dealt with two many plant schuttas in disguise to... Yknow, let that stuff slide without looking into it"

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

Miarta hesitated for a moment before sliding the mask down, revealing her crimson skin marking her as a Sith Pureblood. "The hood stays..." She said simply. She braced herself, waiting for a reaction. "I can't help what I am, but I promise you my actions are nothing like others of my race. I will not cause harm to anyone here, unless of course I am attacked without cause." She explained as she waited for him to finish studying her, no doubt that is what he was doing. Trying to decide if indeed she could be trusted, after all that's what she would do in his position. She rolled up a sleeve up of her dress after pullig off a glove, revealing a mess of scars that almost looked like some kind of fine lace embedded in her skin. "Some of the many scars I received from the Sith. I can promise you I'm no friend to them. They hate me as much as I hate them."

He nodded a bit, before holding out a hand. He knew she'd probably kill him for this, but as he used the Force, the hood flipped from her head to reveal her full head and face. He studied her at that moment, and nodded slowly.

"I've never met one of the Sith race in person" he admitted with a small smile. "You're always so connected to the dark side, it's no wonder I mistook you for one of the Sith cult" he explained.

"But looks like I was right" he said with a laugh. Oh god, what was this Jedi right about? Her being a darksider? Her being a disaster? Oh Force, what could it be?

"You are incredibly beautiful under the mask, just like I said" he snarked with a grin.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

Miarta's eyes went wide as she felt the hood fall back from her face. She froze up, too scared to do anything. After several moments she finally found the courage to speak. "I-I'm n-nothing like them. I may have the s-same features b-b-but my belief are my o-own. I'm not some c-c-cold-blooded k-killer, I promise!" She actually whimpered as she spoke. Now that she was fully visible it was obvious how young she was, barely even 18 years old. She cast her gaze down to the table. She bit her lip, trying to decide what to do next. She ended up breaking the skin causing blood to dribble down her chin. She barely even noticed the sensation between the fear and adrenaline that she was now suffering from.

He smiled a bit. "Relax" he said. "I won't hurt you, I promise" he said. He took a napkin and dabbed her bleeding lip, cleaning the blood gently. Throwing the napkin away, he took a sip of his drink.

"I'd have to bring you before the Council, but... I think I can make this Jedi thing happen" he said. "If... That's what you want, of course" he added. "I won't make you if you don't want to, miss....?" he trailed off, obviously asking for her name.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"Miarta... My name's Miarta," she told him softly. She was still nervous. Past experiences taught her that even people who promise her no harm don't always mean it. She blushed slightly when he wiped the blood off her face. She tilted her face down, staring intently at the table before her. "I... I don't know right now... I don't think the council will accept me... I'm not exactly their favorite race..." She trailed off at the end. Becoming a Jedi was what she'd wanted ever since she left, but she knew it would never be a reality for her.

He smiled a bit. "Josh" he said. "Josh DragonsFlame. Jedi Master. I'm on the Council" he said. "Kind of how I'll be able to get you in" he said with a laugh as he finished his drink.

"We can take all the time you like though" he said. "I'm in no rush" he said with a shrug. "I came here to relax, no doubt you came here to relax. But we can leave whenever you're ready. Take your time, relax, have a drink or two, yknow?"

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

She nodded slowly. "I'll have to think about it. If I were to leave and go my own way for a bit... Is there anyway I could find you again?" She was curious about this Jedi. She had never met a Jedi that wasn't trying to kill her before. Usually she was attacked on sight whenever her true identity was revealed. It was hard, living a life where just about everyone in the galaxy wants to separate your head from your body. Or eviscerate you, which ever scenario was most appealing to her attack. She'd been tortured many times on her homeworld simply for fun. She was a street rat, and as a result she was viewed as a toy for many Sith's amusement.

"Well... There's the phone function on the datapads" he said with a shrug. "I don't think I've given a girl my number since Saoirse, but I can give you mine if you need to find me" he said, half jokingly with a chuckle.

This was really an odd situation. One he wasn't sure how to handle. Hopefully, the Council would accept her as a Jedi, but... They would find out, wouldn't they?

He ordered another drink. "I'm happy to stay with you for awhile, if you'd like" he offered with a smile.

@[member="Miarta"]

Miarta

"I'd appreciate it. I don't know if I'm to eager to go running off with someone I barely I know. I realize you've promised not to harm me... But I have no real reason to believe that those words were not a lie do I?" She pointed out as she took another sip of her tea. She thought about pulling her hood back up but decided against it. So far, no problems had arisen and it felt good not having to hide for once. She dug around in a bag that was leaned next to her chair, pulling out a small, seemingly empty book and a stick of charcoal. She flipped the book open and started sketching something onto one of the pages.

He shrugged. "I don't mean running off with me, I mean as in do you want me to leave you alone or am I okay to stay here for awhile" he said with a laugh. He took a sip of his drink as he watched her start sketching something... He tilted his head with a moderate curiosity. He very rarely saw sketchbooks, usually because there was an app for that in datapads... He shrugged it off though. Some people just liked to do that, yknow?

He yawned and drank down the rest of his wine.

@[member="Miarta"]

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"You can stay in chat if you'd like." She told him as she continued to draw. She was sketching the Jedi as he spoke. There was nothing else in the tavern that held her interest enough to draw, so she had decided to draw this mysterious man. She glanced up once in awhile to check the subtle details of his face to make sure she had them correct. When she was down she slid the book across the table to him. He was the subject of the drawing, so why not let him inspect it?

((Sorry wrong account by accident))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom