Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pure Sith? Schutz, I'm 100% Homegrown Jedi

He chuckled a bit as he stopped. "Well, unlike certain people I'm not exactly easy to get with my shirt off" he said with a laugh. He rolled the sleeve back up and straightened himself. "Lightsabers aren't fun to use either, trust me" he said. "One wrong swing, one bad judgement in the Force, since you need the Force to even use these without cutting your head off... Ohhh, there goes your arm. Oh no, there goes your kneecap. Oops, there goes your other arm. Oh, did you need that leg? Too bad. Oh, I hope you didn't need your major organs, because they're falling out of that open wound. I'm sorry, need your left ear? Too bad, you're part deaf" he joked, smirking. "Not. As. Easy. As. It. Looks"

Miarta

The Stereotypes of the Past Shall Never Define Me
"I'm sure it isn't.... I'd love to learn though." She replied, smiling slightly at him. "And as for the part about seeing your other tattoo.... I like a challenge." She replied sliding closer to him. At this point she was nearly in his lap. She continued to smile brightly at him. There was just something about him that made her feel so curious and drawn to him. Maybe she could convince him to let her travel with him for awhile? She hoped so, she'd never had a friend, or anything even remotely close to a friend. She was tired of being alone and she enjoyed his company. And, he seemed to be enjoying hers too.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Takes quite some time to learn properly" he said. "It's rather complcated. The blades so light you don't know what to expect. One wrongly violent swing, even AFTER you learn? There goes your head. It's bloody hell trying to duck your own swings in training if you goof up" he said.

He laughed a bit at her next comment. "That.. You can figure out on your own" he said with a chuckle. "Not many have seen it. Doubt many ever will. I don't rip my shirt off and show it off obviously" he cracked, laughing.

Ah, now she was getting really playful. First she had his curiosity, now she had his attention.

Miarta

The Stereotypes of the Past Shall Never Define Me
"What's the matter? Got something else you're trying to hide under that shirt?" she smirked at him as she spoke. She was having fun. Her arm brushed lightly against his as she reached for her tea. "As for what you said about lightsabers, I don't expect it to be easy, but I still want to learn." She told him, taking a sip of her tea. She glanced over at Josh's glass of wine. She never really drank before and she had to admit she was a little curious. She shook her head slightly and reach for her sketch book, flipping it open to the sketch of Josh. She thought for a minute before slowly beginning to sketch herself in beside him. It'd be a nice memory if for some reason they never saw each other again, though she sincerey hoped that wouldn't happen.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He laughed a bit. "Nothing you'd be interested in, I'm sure" he teased.

He yawned as he finished his drink and paid his tab. "I should get going though. Been here a little longer then I had planned on. Wasn't expecting to meet someone interesting here" he said laughing before handing her a number. "For when you're prepped to join the Jedi" he explained. "Feel free to get ahold of me whenever you're ready. I'll hopefully be able to get you looked at. I'm sure from there we can get you into the Order" he said. "Was fun meeting you though. Do hope we meet again" he said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom