Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Decency? What's that?

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya remained silent and ever watchful of Mikhail and Lord Samoth. Mikhail would no doubt be an asset to the Hydra's and it meant they would be working together more often in the future, she made a note to smooth things out with him and make sure they could at least respect each other, if not like.
Lord Samoth on the other hand raised no interest in her. He was not the first to question the Emperor, nor would he be the last. She did however, see a good game to be had her communication with him was telepathic. Would you like to play a game, my dear? Let's see how long you can maintain your Grand Vizier composure...

She assaulted his mind once more with inappropriate images moving slowly towards Mikhail as she did she stopped behind the boy. Quite the handsome one, isn't he? I look forward to my missions with him once he is trained, we could make quite the...formidable pair. Her intent was of course to make Kaine jealous and to back up her words, she conjured images of her and Mikhail for the Grand Vizier to contemplate. She traced a finger across the back of Mikhail's neck, so lightly it would feel like an insect had just ran across in.

Her eyes flitted towards Lord Samoth, so close to the wall she could do very little to aggravate the situation there, but that did not stop her bombarding Kaine's mind. Her and Mikhail, her and Reyvan, the three of them together, her and Kaine, her and Mikhail, over and over again she mentally attacked him. Who's lacking will in the force I wonder, my dear...

"Indeed? I would definitely agree with your assessment." He grinned and felt Anaya attempting to probe his mind and plant the seeds of jealousy and lust, but it would be for naught. Kaine is an Epicanthix, and his species has the marvelous genetic immunity to force-assisted mind abilities and thus none of her temptation would work to rouse him. However... she did not share his luxury, and thus he responded in kind. Do you wish to play this game, my love? So be it. He reached out and bombarded Anaya's mind with scenes of himself having all sorts of debaucherous intercourse with various woman of different races, from Human to Togruta to Zeltron, and even... Lady Valkner, the Plant Sith. All in an attempt to make Anaya jealous instead, Not so good when its used against you, now is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom