Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Decency? What's that?

((Ready for some awkward situations? Come on you Sith landlubbers, join in.))

Paper work. By the spirit of Freedon Nadd, Kaine hated paper work. Although, he should have expected it, being the Emperor's Vizier and all. Along with that position got him a shiny office in the Imperial Citadel on Dromund Kaas, where he was currently toiling away with mounds of various documents on the current state of the Empire and its various needs and wants. On another note, Kaine's training of his newest HYDRA members had gone better than expected, especially with his top pupil, the seductive Anaya Fen, Twi'lek apprentice to Emperor Moridin, as well as his Hand. It was funny, while Kaine was basically the Emperor's voice and the Empire's manager, and Anaya was the Emperor's personal bodyguard and warrior, they both shared a relatively secret relationship. Lovers really, nothing more, nothing less. They've shared the same bed chambers before, sated eachother's lusts and desires, and then things continued on normally in their positions within the Empire. Anaya went and did the Emperor's bidding, while Kaine organized everything.

Kaine sighed and leaned back in his chair, permitting himself a wince as sudden pain flared up across his back. Damn, Anaya sure did have sharp nails, although the pain was nothing really serious or even minor, but it still pulled a reaction from him despite that. Lost in thought and in such a familiar and safe environment, Kaine had inadvertently let his guard down, and did not sense the arrival of a very familiar force signature... one that may either brighten his day up, or give him one hell of a migraine.

Nisha Decrilla

N
The click-click of her heels reverberated off the corridor walls, warning of Anaya's coming. Clad all in black, the low cut cat suit hugged her figure drawing eyes to he, though the quickly snapped away when she caught them looking. A cloak, pinned to her shoulders by clasps moulded like the Empire's symbol, billowed behind her.

She did not knock on Kaine's door, she didn't even pause when his assistant called out to her and attempted to block her path, she merely shoved him aside with the force and opened the door, leaving it open behind her as she moved to Kaine's desk, dropping a datapad on top of the work he was doing.

The assistant was babbling apologies at Kaine and demanding that Anaya left. Anaya fixed him with a cold dark stare and he slowly fell silent. "You need to educate you staff, Grand Vizier. I'm sure if this insolent fool knew who I was he wouldn't be talking the way he is." She settled into the chair opposite him a sly smile on her face. "The information you requested on the new apprentices. I'm am in the process of creating a short list for you."

Kaine's eyes floated from Anaya to the deathly silent assistant, "I will take your suggestion to heart, Miss Fen. Assistant, leave us." The assistant bumbled out a compliance before politely closing the door behind him as he left, leaving Anaya and Kaine alone. He gingerly picked up the datapad Anaya had so lovingly placed on his stack of work, browsing through the information with lightning fast speed, processing everything he saw and read. They were... interesting to say the least, his mind already going through the possibilities of each one of their talents and abilities, but he put that aside for now as his gaze moved from the datapad to Anaya herself. "Thank you, my dear. This information shall be most helpful to me in the future." He said with his trademark wolfish smile, his emerald eyes blazing in the dim lighting he so often employed wherever he worked. "How goes being the Emperor's Hand? Any tales of marvelous and fruitful endeavors? If so, I want to hear them all."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Once the door was closed Anaya lifted her boots up and rested them one the corner of the desk, slouching in the chair. "It keeps me on my toes." she said with a shrug "I've been given the task of assisting with the training of the apprentices and bringing some order and discipline to them. Though the Emperor felt that a Dark Jedi Master, as oppose to one of our own was better for the job." she left her dislike of the decision unsaid, knowing full well Kaine would pick up on it well enough.
"She is good. We will be taking some of the selected to Mon Calamari soon to bring the planet under our control using a gentler method than the one we employed with the mandalorians. If you're lucky I'll drop by and tell you about it when I get back."

"I'm a pretty lucky guy." He said with a snicker as he pushed his paperwork aside so his desk would be clearer than it was now. "So will that be all my dear or...?" He let the question hang in the air, but his tone and their previous history spoke of another activity.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya lips curled into a devilish smile at Kaine's unspoken suggestion. Rising slowly from the chair she deposited her cloak and moved to stand behind Kaine, bending down she draped her arms over his chest and nuzzled his neck. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" she breathed in his ear, touching his mind with the force and filling it with images of their flesh bound together upon the desk in front of them.

"But you see," she said moving round to sit on his lap, and brushing her lips across his, teasing him "I don't think you recovered from the last time. I wouldn't want to put the Grand Vizier out of action, what would Moridin say?" she mocked.

Kaine exhaled slightly as Anaya nuzzled his neck, "Of course, my dear." His mind was filled with a cascade of images of both of them re-exploring each other's bodies right there on the desk in front of them. He watched as Anaya moved from behind him to sit on his lap, and he wrapped one arm around her form and pulled her close to him. He chuckled as she told him of what would the Emperor think if Kaine was put out of commission by a round of debaucherous intercouse, it was a relatively comical thought process, but one that he wasn't concerned of. It would take more than that to put him out of work, and he responded to her concerns in kind with a passionate kiss and a subtle stroke of her lekku. He pulled away and smirked, "I admire your concern, but it'l take more than that to put the Grand Vizier out of commission."

Nisha Decrilla

N
She returned his kiss with just as much ardour but her hand snapped up to coil around his wrist to pull his hand from her lekku. She bit his lower lip as he pulled away. "You know its cruel to exploit a girl's weakness," she shook her head and clicked her tongue "I think I should make you pay for that." releasing his wrist she used the force to pin him to his chair moving to sit on the desk before him. "I wonder how long you could last without touching." she said with a coy smile, her hand moving to undo her cat suit, she stopped however as a warning flashed in the force.

Keeping Kaine pinned she moved away, snatching up her cloak as she did and clipping it to her shoulders. "You have a visitor my dear." she said, moving back to him she planted a kiss on his lips and released him before concealing herself from the force and from sight.

Lord Ghoul

L
The door to the office slid open. A pale-blue eyed man with a tangle of unkempt raven hair strode in. His arching eyebrows rose slightly as he surveyed the room, not out of any real surprise. It was simply Mikhail Shorn's way. He liked facial expressions. A lot of them. Even if some of them merely meant he found a crack in the ceiling worthy of note. Unlike some Sith, Mikhail was unadept at hiding his feelings. Nor did he seem to care. He was like a gardener who'd given up and let his care go to weed, sitting on a curb drinking a bottle of Corellia's best and winking at passing daisies. Not the sort of man who really gave a damn. But then, not all was always what it seemed.

Shorn grabbed a nearby chair and dropped himself into it. He then reached out a hand, grabbing a bottle of liquor that stood on Kaine's desk and helping himself to it. He then sat back, glass in hand, pale eyes mischievous. "So, Grand V, Kaine, old war buddy, your message mentioned something about a mythical creature. Hydra, I think. Now why would I want to be a Hydra? Too many heads. I like one head. One head is simple."

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
(Anaya is relentless in asking me to join so I suppose I can just this once.)
He followed in shortly after the apprentice. He had questions for this 'Grand Vizier'. Positions most often filled by backstabbers, but he would pick the man's brain. Still, this presented him with a unique chance to observe what this man was up to.

And the perks of being a member of the Dark Council meant he could do so without them questioning his presence there. He wondered what this 'Hydra' was. "I have my own questions, Vizier, but I'd like to see what you two have to discuss. I'm sure that's not a problem." He pulled a chair away from the desk with the Force, planting it close to a wall with its back to it, sitting in it and stretching out, eyeless mask watching the two most easily observed occupants.

Kaine smirked as Mikhail strolled on into his office. "Because when one head is severed, two more rise to take its place, and when those two are severed, four more rise to take their place, and on and on and on." He said as he planted both of his elbows on the table and clasped his hands together, his emerald eyes boring into Mikhail's icy blue ones and then moving to look into Anaya's seductive eyes before falling back on Mikhail's with a small chuckle. "Hydra is my personal force of commandos and assassins, and have a special place within the Empire. On the battlefield I chose you as a specific applicant to join. Now you are here, and your decision to join will be final. So, what do you say?" He flashed a toothy grin, himself leaning back in his chair as he waited for Mikhail's response and noted Reyven's presence with a respectful nod.

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail turned to glance at the newcomer. A wave of power rolled from him in the Force. Mikhail assumed it was a him due to the voice, but then that mask he wore made things difficult. Powerful, still. More powerful than anyone in the room. Shorn wondered whether or not he should forget about this whole thing and leave. Kaine had sent him a message about HYDRA, an organization with certain... perks. Mikhail, in usual style and disregard for rules, had simply barged in without appointment or notification. Silly Apprentice. Of course the Grand Vizier of the Empire meets with important people on the daily. I've already made my entrance though, idiotic to leave now.

Waving one hand casually at the masked Sith, Mikhail smiled tightly. Cold sweat broke out over his back. Oops? Mikhail nodded shortly in response to Kaine. His opening lines about Hydra had merely been for flair. Of course he knew what Hydra was and its directive. It would give added status to Mikhail, but he didn't really care about that. More important to him was the chance it gave him. The chance to increase his odds of survival. So of course he would take it. He followed Kaine's eyes as the emerald gaze moved to glance at the corner, purposefully. Mikhail's brows drew together sharply. Odd. His blue eyes became a tad more suspicious, the tight smile disappearing as his mood changed to a more serious one.

"Sure," Mikhail's response was quick, impulsive. Like the man himself. "This isn't one of those organizations where they kill you if you leave is it?" Being closer to the Grand Vizier definitely afforded him a better opportunity to survive, especially since the man seemed so... affable. Strange.

"Of course not, of course not. HYDRA may have been created by me, but its a much as the Empire's as it is mine. We destroy the Emperor's enemies and uncover traitors and execute them in conjunction with our normal objective parameters. You could call HYDRA a secret police force, but I think we're more than just that." He kept his eyes locked onto Mikhail's as he spoke, not looking to Anaya's position nor looking at Reyven, but keeping his gaze on the man he was speaking to.

Lord Ghoul

L
"Secret policeforce.... that's one way to make friends. Then again, who needs friends in the Empire?" Mikhail stared back. His through and through ice blue gaze was that of an unblinking wolf. Silent. Watchful. But with a hint of savage cheer. A predator, staring at one who shared the same classification, if not the same species. Mikhail's excitement at this opportunity was immense. In essence, HYDRA appeared to be the internal affairs of the Sith Empire. Which meant no more lectures on how groveling built character. Secret police forces had a nasty reputation for good reason. And Mikhail intended to make full use of the reputation.

He smirked. The corner of his mouth turned up, his lips spread thin without parting. "I'm in."

"Good, good. I'm pleased to hear that." He truly was, Mikhail was a good fighter and a vicious Sith, HYDRA would be the perfect place to put him. However, now was the business of Reyven, who remained silent throughout this whole discussion between himself and Mikhail, and it was high time Kaine got onto this one's business as well. "Now then... Lord Samoth, was it? You have business with me as well? If so, do tell me, I'm all open ears."

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
He shrugged at the explanation and nodded at the two in kind. He had no care for 'secret police'. He might even have to test them against his own standards some day. But that was neither here nor there. "I have questions regarding the Emperor. I need... justification, if you will. You could say I'm recently returned to the galaxy and see it... lacking. Why do you follow this man? And what of the company he keeps?" He steepled his hands as he leaned forward, elbows on armrests.

"I have no doubt the Emperor is powerful, but some of these laws I've encountered leave me with... mixed emotion. You are his Vizier, perhaps you can shed some light on certain things. Like this rule of 'no massacres', when this pathetic... Jedi-playing-Sith Lady Ashin shows up and tries to chastise me for pointing out weaknesses in your troops defenses and causing a massive loss of four or five lives." He leaned back again. "Are these the kind of people that we need polluting the Sith? Or do you see some kind of manipulation? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth to have Jedi running about Sith worlds."

Kaine nodded and rubbed his chin. "The lady Ashin, is strange... but I assure you she has the best interests of the Empire in mind. Things are not like they were in your time, Lord Samoth. We have standards, regulations, rules. I would suggest obeying these rules, unless you want to bring it up with the Emperor and either convince him to change them or fight him for dominance. If the latter, then get in line. Many people want to overthrow him, and I've routed out three cells of these would-be usurpers this past fortnight." He crossed his arms across his chest as he stared at Lord Samoth with his unflinching emerald eyes, "Is that all you had to bring to me, Lord Samoth?"

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
He chuckled. "'Strange' and 'lacks qualities befitting a Sith' are entirely different things. And believe me, I by no means disagree with the idea of no 'massacres'. However it seems that there are those who would take this to a poor extreme and act as though all death should be outlawed. Makes me think of the restrictions Jedi have." He leaned back again. "And many people who weren't there seem to have a very 'good' idea as to how I ran things."

The gaze of his mask was all he got in return. "What I'd like to know is where lines are drawn in this organization before people turn on weakness. Where do you think would be appropriate, given your devotion?"

"If there are any Sith who harbor weakness in their heart, they will be dealt with in kind. I always found public executions to be the best motivators in situations like that." He sighed quickly, some what deflecting the question away before continuing with a question of his own. "Who do you, out of the Order, believe to be weak, Lord Samoth?"

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
He grinned beneath his mask. "I have yet to truly investigate everyone to what I would consider appropriate levels. It also depends on what you're asking." He leaned forward and looked intently at the Vizier. "Are you asking in regard to power in the Force, or in will to use that power? Because I could say I feel quite a few lack sufficient will."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom