Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
So I know my actions and communications with a handful of people on chaos has been questionable and caused problems. While not entirely my fault, a lot of it does fall on me. OOC was brought into IC by other factions which caused one of the invasions on my faction to happen, the other invasion happened because another member decided not to speak to my faction OOCly first to set up a good story, if that would of happened, a lot of what has happened could of been prevented. But anyways no longer the point. For the issues I have caused on my part, I am deeply sorry. To the friends I've hurt, I apologize, to those I've had hostile words with, I apologize. There is no need for drama no matter how unfair something is. So again to all the issues from my part, to those I've disrespected, to those I've had hostile words with, and to all those I've hurt, I say it with the deepest sincerity, I am deeply apologetic and I hope I can be forgiven. Let's continue forward to make chaos have good stories. Have a goodnight, day or what time of the day it is for you.

- Vyrassu

While an apology like this goes a long way, perhaps you need to reach out individually to those you've wronged? Either way, kudos for the effort to patch things up.

But regarding invasions - once your faction becomes a Major Faction it is always subject to invasions unless there's a moratorium on them sanctioned by the admin staff. It's not personal; it's just part of the map game.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

This apology is as half assed as your excuses and I won't be one to actually accept it. You know what you did. You know who you did it to. And to pull the charade of it all in an umbrella post to everyone is idiotic. It was all your doing. It was all your lies. It's the lies you continue to use as excuses. There will be no writing with you. I will not be a part of the awesome invasion links because I'm sure you'll use the excuse it's for ooc reasons. But you never even gave a damn for the ic even when I first came on. You also juggled more than one female at a time. I wonder if the others know?

Have a nice day. With me having said my peace I am done.

I'd be inclined to agree that talking with folks one on one would be a bit more genuine in the long run. But more importantly, don't apologize for what you've done, and then go right back to doing it. Like this one guy told me, don't be disrespectful, it doesn't get you anywhere here.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom