Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Protect ya neck.(The Family)

The room was windowless and dark. The soft sound of breathing sleepers was interrupted by an incessant beeping like a miniature speeder horn.

"Baby, your alarm." said the woman lying next to him.

Ragos reached out blindly in the dark searching for the source of the sound. Finally he found his commlink, pressed a button and the noise ceased. "What time is it?" The woman asked. Ragos didn't bother to answer, he got out of the bed and walked through the dark to the refresher, stepping on last night's discarded clothes and had himself a shower.

He was now wide awake from the ice cold water that seemed to struggle to come from the shower head. He scrubbed the smell of spice, smoke, liquor, and perfume from his flesh and hair.

After his brief but thorough cleanse, Ragos got dressed. A baggy white T-shirt with a design of some sort of green goblin like creature on the front and the name of some pod racing team on the back. A pair of jeans, tan steel-toed boots, a green cap worn backwards, two thick gold chains and a silver chrono on his wrist.

Once he had himself fly as a mutha, he went into the living room of his apartment
and found his best friend and roommate Jon sitting on the sofa watching the holo, rolling a spliff of avabush. Jon had obviously just woke up not too long ago, he still hadn't got dressed, wearing only a tank and a pair of sweats as he lounged.

"What up homie?" Jon said as a greeting.

"Man, not chit. I'm starving, man. We got any mo' of the cereal?" Ragos asked

"Chit got bugs homie." Jon told him.

"Hells."

Before Ragos and Jon were roommates they were cellmates and there were times where Ragos sat and thought about his tiny apartment with windowless bedrooms, nonexistent water pressure, the bugs in his food and the gnawing hunger in his gut that he wasn't sure they hadn't had it better on the inside.

"Dude, you remember little homie, Hun'do? They got that boy yesterday." Jon told him, as flicked his lighter to light the finished spliff.

"What?!" Ragos said shocked. "No, chit…"

"Outside his granny house and ery thing, my dude." Dejonte went on to say as he held the burning spice out for Ragos to take.

Jon, whose real name was Dejonte and Ragos were both Korunai and both members of the Killa Korunai street gang and so karked up as it was these kinds of conversations were all too fething common.

"How old was that boy?" Ragos asked taking a pull.

"Sixteen, homie."

"Got damn. Who got 'im?"

"Dunno. Just know he got got."

"The homies didn't have no clue who did the hit?" Ragos asked in disbelief. Ragos and Dejonte were on Coruscant trying to make it big but most of the gang was still on Nar Shaddaa, so Ragos counted on them for news from back home.

"I didn't hear from the homies. I talked to Keela. She was lookin fo' your ass."

Keela. He thought wistfully.

Before Ragos said anything the woman from his bed appeared from his room fully dressed. She walked over and Ragos offered her a hit off the spliff which she took with a shrug.

"Baby, you got any creds? I want to grab somethin to eat on my way home." She asked, wrapping her arms around Ragos' neck from behind seductively.

"Get the feth up out my house trick." Ragos said pulling her arms roughly from around him.

"What the feth is your problem, sucka?" She shot back.

"Kark you. I said get out." Ragos said. Jon laughed quietly at the scene. "And you betta not stole nothin'."

"Kark you sucka! You ain't got no chit to steal in this raggidy ass apartment anyway, trick." The woman yelled as she left the apartment with one last "Kark you." loud enough to be heard all the way to the surface two thousand levels above them.

Jon laughed through a cloud of spice smoke and tossed Ragos a datapad.

"Keela sent pictures of the twins." He explained as Ragos looked down at a picture of two chubby faced infants with curly black hair and green eyes. His eyes.

"I gotta go to Darkstar, homie." Ragos said.

"Call my sister, homie." Jon told him as they shook hands good-bye and Ragos walked out the door and up to Darkstar repairs, with a piece tucked in the back of his waistband.

The walk to the speeder-shop was uneventful and he was grateful for that but once he got there, chit just wasn't right. There were tags on the front of the shop that weren't there before. Esty had always kept a clean place, even his own guys knew not to mark up this particular building. Ragos tried to go inside but the front door was locked. That was strange, it was definitely operating hours.

"Sara!" Ragos yelled hoping his sometime business associate would hear.

Saraiya Darkstar Saraiya Darkstar

s7Utnb4.jpg

Darkstar Repairs & Garage
Coruscanti Underworld
Level 2269

mD5md9h.jpg

Another night over, another round to various levels to drop off and pick up. Seemed like that was the way of it lately. Coruscant was home, sure, but after that meeting in the spire-like building on the surface that towered over even other high-rise skyscrapers, she figured that there would be more...action? She really wasn't sure what to expect, if she was being real. She was rocketing through the Multi-Level Freeway, a vestige of the old world that had been built up and over by the new. Trillions of people trying to simply live, and make a life for themselves. Traffic signs blew past, displaying messages and what-have-you in basic, huttese, and a few other languages. Didn't really phase her much, as she checked the H.U.D. readouts in her helmet. 343mph. Not too shabby, everything seemed to be working fine. The Midnight Storm was a karking crown jewel in the world of Swoopbikes, that was for fething sure.

Leaning hard to the left, Saraiya cut off a couple low flying speeders merging onto the MLF, and tossed out the middle finger at them as they hit the airhorns. She shot down the exit ramp, hitting the intertia-brake and slowing down to around 50 or 60 mph. Home was coming up, and she honestly needed a drink and some fething sleep.

As she turned the corner toward the shop, she saw her friend & 'business associate' Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek looking at the front of the shop, moving about a little spasticly. "
What the hell is up with him now?" she said quietly as she came to a stop out front of the shop. The Storm touched down on the permacrete, and she killed the jets and repulsors, swinging a leg up and over. Tall, thick heels clicked as she walked toward Ragos, pulling her helmet off, and shook her her free that it fell about her shoulders, framing her face. "Ey Ghost, what in the feth are you yelling ab-"

She stopped mid-word, looking at the front of the shop. The whole place was marked up, tagged by some gang she'd not heard of. '69 Eyes'. Hmm, some new gang on the 2269th? Big planet, maybe from the other side? Maybe Ragos knew, but for now, she didn't care. She grabbed at the door's old-style handle, and tried to open it. "What in the ever-loving kark?!" she exclaimed, giving Ragos a slightly worried look. "...Esty!" she said, almost panicked. Turning back to the door, she pulled out her blaster, the Lotus Blossom, and let off a shot at the locking mechanism's blast-plate. It seemingly fell off, and she stuck her free hand down and into the wiring. "C'mon, you pile..." she muttered, and soon enough, the lock opened with an audible ~pop!~.

"C'mon!" she said to Ragos as she held the blaster up, and began to make her way into the front of the shop.

"Aunty Esty! You here? You hurt??!" she hollered into the semi-darkened store-front. A few things seemed to clang and fall, and Sara twisted on her heel, aiming Blossom at whatever was making the noise...

"Sarai! Oh thank the Force, I thought it was those thugs again..." her Aunty Esty said, lowing her own slugthrower, a rifle-style firearm Saraiya had cobbled together for her ages ago. As Saraiya lunged at Esty, throwing her arms around the woman, Esty would laugh gently, and pat her on the back. "It'll take more than a few thugs to take me out, Saraiya Darkstar. You know that!"

"I know, Aunty Esty, I know, but still. They know better than to mess with this place. But I've never heard of these bantha-chits before. 69 Eyes?"

"No idea, kiddo." the elder Darkstar said, almost a bit too quickly and dismissive. Saraiya didn't really pay attention, she was just glad her Aunt was alright. Esty then looked over to Ragos. "Ragos, good to see you as always. You two just relax, everything's going to be just fine, alright?"

Last edited:
It didn't take Sara long to show up in that damned swoop bike if hers. Ragos eyed the machine suspiciously as memories of his last wild ride on the thing passed through his mind. Thirteen-thirteen was burning, dead men shambled and stalked searching for sustenance and Ragos held on for his life as Sara and her swoop screamed through the streets.

Sara started To greet him when the site of her aunt's shop pulled her focus away mid-sentence. She seemed extra worried about the state of the building even going so far as to call out for her aunt Esty. Ragos hadn't thought to be worried about the situation, graffiti was graffiti and this '69 eyes' was not something he'd heard about let alone learned to be afraid of but something was off about the whole thing. The locked door for one which Sara also did not take for a good sign and she blasted away at it with her blaster before crossing a few wires and getting the door open.

Ragos followed Sara into the speeder shop, both of them had their guns drawn as they searched the darkened building. It didn't take long before Esty herself was bearing down on them with a rifle. Sara and the older woman embraced both relieved to have found one another in the dark and not some enemy. Esty assured Sara that she was fine and claimed to have no idea who tagged up her shop.

The older woman eventually turned her attention to Ragos and let him know it was good to see him.

"It's good to see you too, mama. Are you okay?" Ragos asked. A locked shop and a greeting with a rifle made Ragos think that more than some random paint job had gone on here before he had shown up. "If you got a problem Esty, lemme know, I can fix that chit right now."

Saraiya Darkstar Saraiya Darkstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom