Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promised Land (Sisterhood)

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya looked at the two of them and had a grin on her face though at the thought of setting something up they could get more specimen's from. "I can carry plenty but we will look into this place the boy came from. If it is stable and close to the jungle we can use it." She waited for them while moving and grabbing the two nets to carry the beasts while she had her one hand free and gave Camellia the journal. "You will use the directions my pet and I'll carry the burden, it will be up to our friend here to ensure we both don't get attacked to much." There was more of a grin on her face though while she looked at the holopad on her palm displaying some of the sewers from the drones.

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

The Rendili woman just had this feeling that everyone else had unrealistic beliefs and expectations around her as she listened to people from their day to day bring up near impossible tasks or misinformed ideas that they intended to undertake. Nonetheless, it wasn't her place to argue with the Sith Zeltron's desires this time as the journal was handed to her. Although that didn't stop her from sighing about it as she opened up the journal to start looking for any sort of map the young boy might have made before turning her blaster on the child. "What do we do about the child himself though Lady Praelior? He will turn soon after being scratched. Will you capture him too or do we just need to put him out pof his suffering before he turns and save him the agony?"

Balaya was looking at Camellia and the boy as she shrugged. "Well more subjects to experiment on and the data we can get while he is turning." She grabbed him while moving and getting one of the nets on him while the information was going onto her wrist datapad. Balaya moved leading the way towards one of the walls while pressing the one croa to move around and forward slowly walking while it seemed to be tilting when it walked to the left. She was guessing the problem of her lekku being transformed was leading to some damage that she needed go over the data and transformation process more later. "Come and lead the way my pet."

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Sanya watched as the two spoke between each other, the conversation no longer needed her input. She looked around to see if there was anything else that could be of use to them while prealior stuffed the boy in the net, he made a slight grunt noise but it looked as if the viruses drained him of energy. Although she was curios, if the croa virus was to be given to the kid now what would change him faster or better what would it make if he didn't die from an overload. As she ponders on the thought she walked with them remaining in the middle in case she had to quickly step in front to defend the group. Still she could not help watch the twi'lek croa tilt her head as she walked.

[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya followed them protecting the rear and following the Croa that was their alert system while she looked over the sections of sewer that changed slowly the more they got out of some of the city. Her hand was on the net launcher and the other gripping the nets together on her back as one seemed to be waking up and stirring but couldn't get past her cloak as she kicked it in the head again to knock it out. A smile though on her face while the scans on her wrist pad were displaying the boys elevated heartrate as the virus was working through his system. "Keep up the pace my pets."

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Well Camellia supposed that was one way to ensure the boy wouldn't be a threat after they transformed, but nonetheless it was still discomforting to know that the young boy could become a Rak'Ghoul at any moment. It was especially disconcerting since it seemed the Sith Zeltron was taking up the back of the group, despite also being the one who was giving the former twil'lek, now croa, orders so they could follow her. The Rendili woman was personally more concerned with what was around the next corner than with what they had left behind. "There isn't a good indication in here with how long the trip took the child. We could be ending up going for almost a day before we figure out the location Lady Praelior. Its a shame he's already been bit by the Rak'Ghoul. If we could have turned him into a Croa he would have led us there himself."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya quickend her pace staying on full alert for anything that deemed ad hostile. There footsteps seems to echo through hoping it wouldn't draw any attention. She listened to what camellia said ironically on the same lines as she was thinking. A series of bangs and cracks could be heard from one of the cables giving off sparks while the electricity arked between the exposed wiring.

She turned her head slightly as she was about to speak. "well that explains the flashing lights." Pointing out the cable. "But I'm curious, and I've been pondering on the thought, if we exposed the boy to this croa virus would it simply create some kind of mindless hybrid or simply kill him?"

[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

SHe looked at the two of them as they were following behind the early warning croa and well, she didn't know what would happen. Exposing the boy to the croa virus while he was exposed to the rakghoul plague could as Sanya said make a hybrid or it could kill him.. third option both viruses try to take the other and cancel each other out but they didn't have the lab equipment to study it or make sure. She wasn't going to experiment with only her scanner to record the results as good as it was for something like that. It could ruin their time and they would have to stay down here to do it. "We do not have the equipment to do such an experiment pet, when we get home we will be able to see what such a thing shall do." She kept moving while watching the wires moving around.

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

They would need additional subjects to infect with both viruses then, and in ample supply. Considering this was the Sith running the show though that probably wasn't even going to be a problem. However, the real problem would be how they intended to expose a specimen to both viruses without endangering them or creating an imbalance. Likely it would be best to extract the virus from a Croa and Rak'Ghoul and inject the sap selected for the experiment at the same time with both to see what happened. Of course they needed to finish their business here and move on back to whatever lab the Sith Zeltron wished to perform the testing in. Just more reason for the Rendili woman to believe the trip to find the location in the child's journal was a waste of time. "This path will only get us more lost in the end I believe Lady Praelior. It may be best we abandon this pursuit to head toward the rendezvous point. Who knows what else is down here and its best if we don't overstay our welcome and risk losing what we've caught so far in response to having to flee from a swarm. You may be well armored and perhaps I and the other Croa are immune, but just one scratch will do the Jedi in don't forget."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya did agree, she was the one who was most in danger. Sure one or two she could probably handle and that was just the the small ones. While she passed the wires she pushed them together wrapping the cables together with the force. "That should sort the lights kinda and stop it arking at us. Also camellia dose have a point if we do get swarmed and I get scratched I'd be like this poor kid, and if that happens I wouldn't be able to help if that where to happen. I need to raise one more point before I forgot, what do we do about my ship top side?" if she was to remain hidden her ship mustn't stay here, it is a lead that would raise suspicion that she was missing. The ship was registered republic and there is where it would be reported too.

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya was looking at them and shrugged as she held her hand up and opened showing the pathway out towards where they were going. "Alright then, keep moving." She looked at the map and was looking over it while she walked. "We still have to go through these sewers to get out, unless you want to climb over sections and walls to really attract attention." The large zeltron had a look over her face though while she was walkign and letting her holo lead the way. "Still look into that journal pet and stay in front of me, these things will try to scratch when they awaken."

"Yes Lady Praelior, I will try to keep ahead. I will go whichever direction you ask of me as well. It is your experiment we're conducting here, so if you want us to go deeper give us the word." In all truthfulness Camellia did want out of the foul sewers as soon as possible. It was dangerous for them and the Rendili woman didn't look forward to wandering through the muck and grime just to find some old hideaway for the riff raff of Taris. Of course, the Sith Zeltron likely had things of value to get out of discovering this "promised land" of the journal's so it was up to the giantess to decide in the end. Just so long as she didn't end up chow for the Rak'Ghouls then Camellia wouldn't mind too much. There was still a very real risk of them losing Sanya though if she were so much as nicked. Heck if the Jedi accidentally scratched her arm on a pipe and they got the wrong idea it would be game over as well undoubtedly.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya kept walking her legs now aching from all the walking. It was a kinda good that they didn't have to wander for hours trying to find this place. A place that might or might not exist, would it have been over run or simply a safe haven down here like it said. Nothing stopped her from sending a team down to find it or even use the droids to map the entire place out. Although one racghoul would technically do, if she wanted more she could just get it to infect someone to create more. After all the virus has lasted for thousands of years and only a few have survived the virus because of the force. As far as anyone was concerned that was the only cure. Its been attempted thousands of times but never a success, it's even been used to create something worse than the racghouls them selfs may times too. It was a super virus that evolved rapidly.

Balaya continued to lead the way from the back throughout the sewers as the path towards the edge of the city and the jungle slowly and eventually gave way to encroaching plants and animals. The sounds coming to her and a small river coming from the mouth of the sewer as she was looking them over though while the sun was there and she looked it over. A smile on her face looking at the team who were in the jungle with energy bows and rifles as the weapons chainsaws sounded off. The Prudeii troopers were working to hold the area as they had several things caught. The massive zeltron standing there while her elites had the surprise and cover letting the thicker leather armor gleam.

Well this was why Camellia never made wagers with anyone, especially people using the force. No matter how unrealistic their goals were they always seemed to accomplish them, and the Rendili woman would not have put money on them finding the way down to the so called promise land of Taris' undercity denizens so quickly. Of course as the sounds of combat were able to be heard, she realized that for all they knew the Sith Zeltron had been getting a signal to whatever team the Sith had in the jungle to guide them there. So it sort of seemed like cheating then considering Camellia had believed they were going off a child's journal. . . . . .

Although regardless now that they were here it didn't mitigate the danger they were still in as the soldiers Lady Praelior had awaiting them were already engaged with a number of creatures. "Lady Praelior, what else do we require? This area doesn't seem to be a huge improvement to the sewers. Do we have what we need? If so we should depart, though I mean no disrespect to the abilities of the soldiers you called in."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya focused her attention on the sound of blaster fire from beyond the end. A small breeze now washed into the sewers only meaning they where very close to the end. "I can almost smell the fresh air, almost." She said making a comment on the sewer. She still wasn't to sure about all this, just that she would endure what would happen for camellia. They soon made it out and a team of troops where there firing away as the wildlife, by the looks if it moved it was going to be mowed down. One or two had been captured but most where filled with holes.

Sanya thought that could provide useful, may be last mini but useful."praelior? If you was able to get someone to bring my ship close to the lz anything you don't have room for could be put in the back, long as it is secure and can't roam free." If she was going to help she might as well go all out. "You can have one of your men a company me if you need to."

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya looked at the soldiers as they stood there when she approached. The lead wearing white armor and the duraplast around her waist and shoulders showed some rank. There was the same purple eyes that Balaya had for cybernetics and she had some of the augmentations under her skin. Internal tracker and comlink on the level that Cam would realize was how Balaya tracked her way out. The captured creatures they had being rounded up when one fired a bow and the arrow stuck into the chest of a rakghoul before it detonated. Anothe swiped biting itno it with chained teeth as they took its arm off. "Reporting master." The sneer on her face was directed as the creatures they had while the rest were letting the ship be loaded up. Balaya looked at her. "Good, take the jedi to her ship and bring it here. Ensure it is ready for transport and everything traceable is disabled." There was a nod as the leader was looking at Sanya and she slid her rifle on her back... "Lets go."

So the Sith had had a cheat to make it down here all along like she thought. The Rendili woman had wondered how come the Zeltron Amazon had seemed exactly where to go based off the crap descriptions in the child's journal. Not that Camellia would begrudge such a simple little prank such as that, at least when she hadn't been asked to bet any credits on them finding the place. By the sounds of it too they had accomplished their task, not that it was an entirely hefty one to begin with. It had more or less actually relied on them having a great deal of luck. They were quite fortunate to not have been swarmed down in the sewers, and walk away with three specimens on top of that.

Well, three and whatever number were already collected by the team at the extraction point down here. The Sith soldiers likely had caught a few besides the last ones they could see them capturing as they spoke. It seemed so brief a venture, but then it was only because the actual fighting lasted only a few minutes. It was the journey that mattered. Making their way down there, and the group's interactions thereof. "What is the total number of Rak'Ghoul subjects collected then Lady Praelior? We have our two and the infected boy, and then how many did the teams down here bag in the end?"

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya nodded following the women in armor, she took them both to one of the shuttles that was standing by. As soon as they got in the ship lifted off the ground the back door still open. Sanya moved her way to the front to the pilot. "I'm in hanger 23S, just take us to the hanger front. We can get to my ship from there." The ship took a sharp turn ascending straight towards the hanger.

With in a few minutes they had reached the hanger bay, Sanya and the troop jumped out heading straight for Sanya's Gunship. The back ramp was still lowered so they went straight for the cockpit. She started the engines up. "I hope you know how to fly a ship." Saying to the troop as she opened a pannle under the dashboard. She rummaged past the wires disconecing the black box.

Sanya shuffled her out from under with the box in her hand, she rushed out the the cockpit, out the ship. Approaching the man she pressed it in his hands. "Next ship that comes here put this on it." She rushed off back into the ship the ramp closing behinder her. Making her way to the cockpit into her seat leaning back. "Okay get us down there."

Balaya looked at Camellia as her PRudeii and Sanya went off to get the ship, she was getting the updates from the ones there as they tallied them. "Twelve, counting the ones we have. The Prudeii set up in the sewer opening and worked to lure the creatures out to attack them." She was more impressed while moving with her hands motioning towards the ship and they had containment cells for the creatures while her troopers were stowing away their gear. The display and communications coming to her unit from the one who had gone with Sanya kept her upated while she was planning the next step of the plan... Namely they were heading back into Sith space. "YOu have preformed well and looks like you my pet have a new playmate that when the time comes you will infect and share your gift with her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom