Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promised Land (Sisterhood)

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Wait she was going down the lift with just the slave girl? Were the Jedi and Lady Praelior not coming as well? The Rendili woman found herself a bit confused as she was lightly pushed in the direction of the lift, glancing over her shoulder as she stepped inside once the Sith Zeltron gave her the order to infect the Twi'lek on the way down. The dancing girl seemed nervous, but considering an alien amazon had forced her there was little the tag along could complain about as Camellia pushed the button for the lift to depart with a sigh. The Rendili woman did not like where things were going at all. She was supposed to wait down there for the others to catch up? What if a Rak'Ghoul attacked while she was stuck down there without the Jedi Knight or Giantess to handle it? One by itself maybe she could handle with a blaster, but if they swarmed or were in a pack which they normally were. . . . .

All Camellia could do was groan she supposed, wondering what was going on between Sanya and Lady Praelior up above that had resulted in her being sent off alone. In the meantime though, she might as well get the order she was given over with, stepping up to the Twi'lek who was too nervous to speak, but seemingly calmer away from the Zeltron Giantess, and grabbing the girl from behind by her shoulders as the Croa woman sank her teeth into the Twi'lek's shoulder. The cry of pain and terror from the alien was a little annoying as Camellia stepped away afterwards, letting the Twi'lek back to the corner to cower and grasp at the bite marks. There was no saying really whether the Croa virus would work on an anything besides humans, but humanoids like Twi'leks were close, so it was a chance to test it.

By the time the two reached their destination the Twi'lek had fallen unconscious from the infection's spread through her body, but it would be some time before it worked its way fully through her system. Once it did then they would know whether the Twi'lek would transform into a Croa or die from the virus killing her. The Rendili woman wondered if the lift would return to the others and bring them back before either happened. . . . .she also wondered how drastic the changes would be if it was successful.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

"Not completely my dear." Balaya was looking at her and the lift came towards the bottom as she looked the former jedi over. "One does not have to become a sithspawn to feed one... One merely needs the darkside. Though should you wish to become a sithspawn there are so many options we could find for you." She continued to move about and as the lift doors opened Balaya stepped out as she could hear the sounds of the twi'lek transforming. The transformation they had clocked and timed from initial infections in the labs. For now Balaya was walking and seeing what they had for her pet to do while she looked at Sanya.

"We'll talk more later my dear girl, we'll see what you wish to do and we shall see what else come of it. For now just know that the best thing you can do is allow the darkside to build and use it to replace mine." Balaya offered a smile to the two before she was going over to the twi'lek who was in the transformation process. She brought her into her arms while looking around the undercity of the world and stroking the transforming being. "Stay close and be alert pets, search for rakghouls and the people we can use to lure them out." She had soemthign else she wanted to fine but searching here she had a few ideas before moving off.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Sanya rushed out the lift behinds the sith, her arms on the wall as she lent there for a moment. 'damn i hate lifts.' she thought to her self. as the feeling passed she stood straight looking at the with and camellia, the twi'lek that was in the lift still there screaming in pain. for some reason it was a sound she would probably have to get used to, not that she wanted to it's just how things would be turning out. not only that but the whole dark side something she'd never fall to but now she had no choice, especially if it was for camellia if it's something she'd have to do to keep her alive. the sith turned to talk to Sanya again telling her to allow the dark side to build and grow to replace the sites own power. Sanya just simply nodded hear head to the woman.

as the sith went over to the twi'lek her body slowly changing, the sith picked her up into her arms and looked around. she told us to stay close and keep there eyes out for anyone to use as bait or the rakghouls them selfs. although Sanya knew they where a dangerous creature she wasn't sure about one thing. "urrm." it made it awkward to address the sith still unsure of her name. "excuse me …" pausing for a moment without a name to say "how do you suppose we capture the rakghouls whiteout been infected our selfs, sure the dark side healing fast enough can purge it, but its still the issue of containing them if they swarm at us? also as your yet to tell me what do i address you by as in your name?"

[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

the lift was finally returning as the Twi'lek regained conciouness and began transforming, the alien woman coming to just in time for pain to rack her body all over as she began screaming in response to it all. In all honesty, Camellia was confused as she looked on. It sounded like the transforming victim was in a lot more pain than most other people who had turned into Croa, but then the Rendili woman believed she could tell why a moment later as the Slave Dancer's lekku began to twitch and draw into the alien girl's skull. considering how sensitive and important the appendages were to Twil'lek anatomy, Camellia could only imagine how much it hurt as the woman writhed on the ground and continued crying out.

It actually made Camellia a little nervous wondering whether or not the noise would attract the Rak'Ghoul right to them, but with the turbolift arriving now and the others stepping out at least there was a good chance of surviving if the monsters did show up. Standing by, the Rendili woman watched as the Sith Giantess stepped forward to pick up the writhing Twi'lek, who was actually no longer distinguishable as such. The Alien's onc blue skin had become a creamy human color, and the lekku had shrunk to the point they began to shape themselves into the girl's new triangular and furry ears, which bore bluish color in fact, perhaps a homage to her former species, as short blue hair also began to grow out from her head and the beginnings of her tail began to show. "What do you think of the virus effects on Twi'leks Lady Praelior?"

Balaya looked at the twi'lek as she remained as such and felt almost sad though while she was speaking. "I wanted to test in on other species but this.... this is quite a sight to behold. I was not expecting the changes on such a level." She moved though looking at her in he arms while bringing the twi'lek croa to her wrist as she spoke. "Come on little one, you are going to need some food to become big and strong." The croa was at her wrist as she turned to look down at Sanya and spoke. "You may call me Darth Praelior my dear and the rakghouls are soemthing we want to have come after us." There was a look on her face though while she was feeding the croa and produced a weapon from her hip. A czerka net launcher with alchemical nets and she had reloads in her gunbelt. "We will catch them with a net launcher and then you shall tag hem to carry to the edge of the jungle."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya watched the once twi'lek go under drastic changes, her lekku had gone back into her head and midnight blue ears to replace. A tail slowly forcing its way and her skin changing to a tanned white. She watched as the girl fed from sith. It was a disturbing sight watching the girl to go under such transformation. The zeltron looked at Sanya finally giving her a name 'praelior huh, i have a feeling i remember her from somewhere.' Non the less the more she spoke the more her plan had been well thought out, while she showed the gun that fires nets to capture the rakghouls. "So alchemy it's always peeked my curiosity on how it works? I guess if you would like, since i have to go in the darker side of the spectrum. you could show me how it works since i have to craft two more sabers. I already have the two crystals."

[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ @Camellia Swift

Ah there is was, Balaya continued to feed the croa in her arms while she was listening to the former jedi ask about alchemy. "If you wish it then yes my dear I can teach you, the first lessons with alchemy is power. THe darker your soul, the more tainted your body the stronger you shall be. Kill and revel in it, you have the power in your hands to impose your order on the chaos that is the galaxy. You have the training and the intelligence over others, you can lead them to a brighter future and all they have to do is see reason. All they must do is see that by serving you they can be free of illusions like freedom and choice, of pain or doubt." There was also the parts she could do while she was walking and brought her hand away from the Croa as her body seemed to still and slowly Balaya brought her wrist away. "There are ways to augment this though and one is to drink into yourself the darkside. It will strengthen you and can make your focus and mind clear compared to the lies many tell you."

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Well it seemed the primary aspect of her job had been done as Camellia watched the Sith Zeltron take the transformed Twi'lek woman into her arms and begin strengthening the new Croa with fresh darkside tainted blood. Now the Rendili woman was merely trailing along behind the others as the Jedi and Sith exchanged words about alchemy. The teachings of the force were beyond one who had no capacity to wield it, leaving Camellia at a slight impasse considering she would have to simply wait until the Rak'Ghoul showed up to be of use again, and taking into account how it was the Sith Giantess intention to lure the Rak'Ghoul to them that could be any moment.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya listen the praelior's words, her eyes glimpsed between the sith and the what once was a twi'lek drinking from the arm of the woman. She knew steps had been taken towards the darkside already, she was no longer pure. In fact it was the first time she had killed on purpose. All six brought to their demise by her hands. Not one she cared about, either way they all would have died in some way, why let them wait. Sanya was somewhat happy praelior would teach her alchemy, so many things so much potential in the skill.

The sith moved her arm away from the twi'lek Croa her face looked sad, like she was happy drinking. It was like the sad look was her way to beg for more. Praelior soon continued speaking about the topic of alchemy confusing her. "What do you mean drink myself to the darkside? Is it like what you do to Camellia and this twi'lek?" In the far distance screeches echoed from something the noise was faint, maybe it is what they where down here for, only time could tell.

"You will need more of the darkside within you, you could do it any number of ways. From slaughter on a large scale to slip more and more, to drinking in a darkside nexus as you bask in it." She kept going and was hearing the sound of the rakghouls while she was moving towards the sewers opening. "Or you can ingest enough darkside blood to let it course through your veins." Balaya grabbed the entrance door and when it wouldn't open her hand gripped the door prying it open as she looking inside and the flicking lights were off set by the dripping of water before she was walking while the louder sounds came to her. She turned to look at Sanya while motioning for her to come forward. "In the end though my dear how you fill yourself with the darkside will all come down to your choice... but I promise compared to some who would look at you as a jedi and seek to torture the darkside into you I am kind and find little use in simple torture. I'd rather you accept it willingly."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya listens to the options, she didn't want anything to extreme that would affect business if caught. So something more quiet and fast would have to be the way to gain the darkness she'd need to keep camellia alive. She didn't know of any dark side nexus or even light side ones to that matter, so maybe the blood would have to be the option.

As prealior pryied open the sewer door Sanya looked in the lights flickerd on and off. The screeches now echoed louder, they seemed close either way they weren't dealing with them yet. Prealior continued and she made Sanya remember the event with ferus, her scares felt as they where burning again. "The last person to torture me didn't exactly work, but feeding my way to the dark side would be the easiest, and the fastest. I just need to become stronger for you know to keep her alive, and I might as well enjoy the freedom while I can under the hypocrisy of the Jedi."

She continued forward deeper and deeper as she set the twi'lek down finally. Slowly finding a place for her as she looked up and was awake. "Seek pet." Balaya focused, the dark energies rising more then normal as she pressed her dominance like an alpha predator in the force on the croa. Telling her to go and seek out the rakghouls while Balaya was waiting for Sanya and spoke. "Well when it comes to freedom my dear it is such an easily lost thing that can be taken away with a few things. A chain wrapped around your limbs that you will seek to break." SHe continued to watch her but walking into the sewers as the one Croa seemed to become agitated at a door getting a grin from Balaya."

The debate of philosophies continued on it seemed for another while as they continued their trek through the Undercity toward the jungle and sewers apparently. The Rendili woman mostly tried to keep her eyes and ears peeled the whole time, said ears twitching at every noise trying to determine whether it was just the environment or possibly a disturbance as a result of a passing denizen such as the Rak'Ghoul they were hunting. Once the Sith Zeltron finally set the transformed Twi'lek down, Camellia became nervous since it likely meant the giantess believed they were close enough to their prey to use one of the Croa to locate them. She really hoped they wouldn't be overrun by a lot, and if they were then Camellia hoped the two force users had the strength to bring the monsters down, preferably while keeping the new subject safe too. After all, a transformed Twi'lek was a big thing for their research, it would be a tremendous loss to lose the first one to the attacks. Sure they needed to test if a bite or scratch resulted in the Croa being infected, but if she was mauled to death then it would be a waste both ways too.

Sanya Val Lerium

She continued to trek with the with the screeches more and more prominent now. Prealior set the changed twi'lek down sending her off to find the racghoul's, most likely as bait. The whole virus thing seemed interesting, how much effort went into it so far and how from the end goal? Maybe it's something to learn more about when the time is right. As prealior spoke again all Sanya could do was nod her head to agree. the croa looked as if she found what they was looking for now it was probably the time to capture these things.

[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Darth Praelior"]

Balaya was watching the sight inside the door when it opened, leading the way down along hallway and there they were, two of them and one seemed to still be wearing tattered clothing as it snarled. The croa hissing at them as Balaya moved bringing her net launcher up and to the ready on them as the one lunged getting a puff of the compressed gas an an alchemical net wrapped around it and it fell to the ground. The other leaping onto her armored knee as the crystasteel gleamed showing the exposed sections of her armor that revealed pink skin weren't uncovered but armored in starship grade glass for handling turbolasers. Balaya kicked it across the hallway itno the wall and it yelped while there was more, a small boy scratched and clutching a journal.

Well if anything, the Sith Zeltron was certainly more prepared than anyone else for this venture it seemed as the giantess dove into the battle with no fear or hesitation. Then again Camellia supposed if the belief was that Croa were immune to the Rak'Ghoul virus then why wouldn't other Sithspawn species like the kind the alien amazon was herself. Although it didn't mean the Rak'Ghoul wouldn't, or couldn't, kill them after all. However, that was why the Rendili woman was saying that Lady Praelior was the most ready for the encounter. What with the net launcher and practically invisible armor along with the Sithspawn Zeltron's own massive strength and the poor Rak'Ghoul really had no chance of overpowering her. Although considering Lady Praelior's. . . . size. . . it did make trying to get a clear shot to help very very difficult.

Perhaps she ought to move along the fight to grab the lone child.

Sanya Val Lerium

Soon as the rakghouls started to charge at the group praelior had already shot one with the net, it's body roled for a moment before coming to a halt. The second managed to get to the sith but she kicked it away without hesitation. As it hit the wall Sanya reached out suspending it in the air to be shot also. As she held it there her eyes switched to the boy, his skin slowly changing colour as the virus worked through his body.

The kid was done for, just another one to bag and tag with the rest. Although it raised the question how long had he been here and why. Non the less it didn't matter now. Sanya turned to face the sith, "so how many do we need?"

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya was looking at them while she was moving forward now, two of them there and she heard Sanya. "We will need several of them for testing." Her attention was on the boy while she knelt down and pulled out a scanner while she was hooking it up. The virus running through his system as she looked over the boy hooking it up to get readings. Then slowly picked up the journal while she was looking over it. "Looks like he has a map to a place down here called the promise land, if this chicken scratch directions are to be looked at.... We might have just found a wealth or test subjects."

As the Sith and Jedi seemed to get things under hold, Camellia stepped towards the child on the ground nearby though it seemed the others did their work so fast that they were right behind her with the Zeltron giantess already prying the journal from the young boy's hands while bringing a scanner out. "We don't have enough people to drag them all the way back. . . . even if they can't break the nets Lady Praelior, pulling these Rak'Ghoul along will hamper us and make us vulnerable to attack. A few squads of Sith soldiers would have been helpful Mistress." Although at least they had the droids. . . .which speaking of, left the Rendili woman wondering where they went as she listened to the alien amazon go on about the boy's journal. "Likely not maam. Its the jungles below. They were lost after the planet became a cityscape, but after Darth Malak razed the world they were rediscovered. It was where most of the survivors resided, though the destroyed environment and the rampant Rak'Ghoul infestation resulted in their precious paradise being tainted. I doubt many people know their way to it today since the planet was given restoration back to the way it once was instead of the wreck."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya watched as the two checked to boy, praelior scanned him and took the journal from his hands scanning through the pages. Until she discovered a map to a place down here. Where ever the place was now it would probably be over run with no one ever coming down here much other than a death wish or smuggling goods off world. Sanya listens to camellia talk about not having enough people to drag many of the creatures, although with how quite it was down here it raised a valid point. "Did you ever consider a small outpost down here where you can capture more if needed? I'm sure if the ship that is picking us up can get down here unnoticed then you could get a small outpost made undiscovered to smuggle the amount of rakghouls you need for your reaserch. That means we'd only need enough to get things started." not only would it be a good supply point but also a spy outpost to keep tabs on this side of the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom