Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promised Land (Sisterhood)

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Her own power? The Rendili woman had no desire for personal power. All that Camellia strove for was to make her homeworld a shining light in the galaxy, a planet all would envy, wishing they were born there, living there, that they had its wealth, its history, it prestige, its culture, its heritage, and most important of all, one of its starships for their own. She would do anything, and everything, for Rendili, and she had in many ways already. Camellia had entered into Republic service and worked to supply the galactic power with the best warships to fight, and then stayed on her homeworld to fight and resist the Sith's dominion when the Republic she had supported for her world's integrity and safety left them to rot, and when pushed to the limit she had followed the path to seek peace, all while ensuring many of the Republic's advantageous designs did not fall into enemy hands, only to be corrupted and infected in such a way she could not even realize what had truly befell her.

In every way, she was nothing more than a sad, pathetic, delusional girl with nowhere to take shelter in and playing along to keep what little remained in her possession free from others control.

Of course, putting all that aside, Camellia still found the Sith Giantess to be behaving erratically and dangerously. Letting the Jedi be close was one thing, but for the oversized zeltron to then arm the Jedi Knight with her own lightsaber and leave herself defenseless at the same time. . . . .it was borderline moronic, not that the Rendili woman would ever insult her Sith Mistress. What was really to stop Sanya from cutting the Sith Lady down, cleaving her in two and wandering off. . . . .There was no brokerage for arguing though, that Camellia knew well at this point as she focused on the orders that were being given to her. "Yes Lady Praelior, I'll do my best. . ."

As the Sith Zeltron continued on though, and ordered her to drink the Dark blood welling from her pricked finger, Camellia blinked as dizziness overwhelmed her, as the Giantess dark side aura washed over her with the command, drawing her to take a step forward as she wrapped her lips over the cut and began to drink in the taste and filling feeling the darkside tainted blood provided her. After that everything seemed as if in a daze as the Jedi Knight took the lightsaber at that point and moved to carry out Lady Prealior's order to kill quite quickly. Almost eagerly. In the daze she was in Camellia had no well thought out takes on the matter, but still.

It seemed. . . .odd the Jedi was giving into the Sith Zeltron's suggestions so easily. Which left the Rendili woman with a few thoughts as she licked her lips and staggered forward just as Sanya cut into her first victim. Was Sanya already close to falling to the darkside since last they had met? Was the Republic and Jedi Order falling apart so badly that changing sides was really that good an option right now? Or was this all some really elaborate deep infiltration scheme that had been cooked up they were falling for?

Whatever it was the human woman turned Croa couldn't focus enough on it right now to figure it out or care. It was as if everything was drawn to her one order, to shoot whichever idiot pulled out a comlink. Which one did, but it was really hard to take the shot once Camellia had her blaster drawn. With the Jedi moving around the group, there wasn't really a good shot to take in which Sanya wouldn't also be at risk. However, with her judgement clouded with the darkside aura resting on her heavily at the moment, Camellia merely grinned as she pulled the trigger of her blaster pistol several times, the trio of bolts it took in the end to down the poor sod discharging and speeding through the air, striking the ceiling, wall, and finally the final thug's head.

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya watched it happening and couldn't believe it as they worked so.... Flawlessly. The Rendili pet of a woman seemed focused mostly after her infusion and the jedi well... The jedi didn't seem to need a little devil o her shoulders telling her she could do things. It was already happening as there was the sounds of her saber on her hip. The Dark'chyld crystal speaking to her outloud with some insults and words about it all. That she had given for the jedi to use her hidden saber and was there in her armor was protective. She watched with amusement as a jedi cut people down.. criminals sure but still it was a jedi doing this and it was delicious.

Her hands came up while she was watching and she clapped as it was done the sounds of bodies hitting the floor amusement to no end as she was lifting them up and tossing them over the railing to do her civic duty and clean up the trash. No one likes a litter bug. Was her thoughts while doing it and she came to the large lift doors opening the one as it was there while she looked down. The lift itself wasn't there on their level it was somewhere else as she sighed. "It can never be easy can it." She said it more to herself then to Sanya or Camellia but was finding amusement was the only thing she could keep on her face turnign to see the jedi.

"You my dear were beautiful, so much.... Everything, skill, talent, passion. Your talents are wasted and I think there was even a moment in all of that where." She waited for a moment and turned to look at her more closely letting the purple cybernetic eyes light up a little. "You liked it. That rush of excitement when you as you slice with the blade." She was watching her head now while motioning for her to come closer and speaking. She looked at Camellia and motioned her closer as well. "You are both doing so well my dears, so strong, so dangerous. It will be quite fun to see what you can do in the undercity."

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Sanya had only realize what she had done, killed and enjoying it. the feeling of power. it was not her, this is not what's she wants to become. the sickening feeling washed over her once more until she watched as the two approached the lift, her eyes focused on camellia. 'this is all for you.' she thought to her self. 'I have nothing left and yet the only thing i need right now is to be in your arms, holding eachother tight.' she didn't want to do as the sith commanded, but camellia was worth it. it was something she would have to endure to know she's safe until she can escape with her.

as she sith got to the lift opening the door she peered down the shaft, saying something out loud that wasn't aimed at the Jedi or rendili woman. after her head came back taking a mild step away she looked at Sanya. she was right though it was exciting to say the least but she didn't want to admit it verbally, so she nodded her head.

as she made the gusetur to come closer to which Sanya did and so did camellia. Sanya's eyes quickly looked down seeing their hand almost touching, knowing she was this close to camellia already made her happy, other than the fact she doesn't know how Sanya felt about her yet. Sanya's eyes darted back up to the siths as she spoke to them both saying she would find enjoyment watching them both in the undercity.

[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Slowly, Camellia came out of the haze that was whatever effect the darkside tainted blood had had on her. When she saw the bodies she wasn't as upset as the Jedi Knight was, if she knew that was, mostly because the fallen were a bunch of thugs that even before being turned into a Croa the Rendili woman would have had little sympathy for. After all, they likely had killed many themselves and would have killed more if they had lived. Plus there was the fact that things could have been far worse. It wasn't like they had been cruel or inhumane after all, though perhaps taking enjoyment in it was the problem, especially for a Jedi who was supposed to practice a more peaceful way and attempt to defeat simple foes like that without harming them unnecessarily.

The philosophies of the force were beyond the Rendili woman though, so she settled on the thought they had saved a Taris Security Officer from being killed down the line or an innocent from being slain and left it as that while she followed the others into the lift and onward. Besides, they didn't deserve to be Croa if it was ever suggested she could have infected them. After all, they were thugs, and if they were turned they deserve to be lower on the food chain, nothing more than ferals in the hierarchy.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya looked at both of them and the lift wasn't rising up, She ground her teeth in annoyance while moving now. "Come along pets." The path back there had her going over what she was feeling from the jedi. There was something there and it had to do with Camellia as she continued to walk towards one of the buildings in the lower city. SHe didn't want to have to do this but the hutt was someone who had a way down and he liked taking things from down there or exploiting the outcasts who were born down there. Balaya was moving towards the place as she spoke. "A small detour and change of plans. I shall distract the hutt, you two will go and make sure the guards are disabled and unable to follow us down into the undercity. Complete your task for me pets and we'll be able to go for the real prize." She stopped shortly and looked at the tacpad as another drone activated going for the vents. She was entering the club as there were looks from the guards as she spoke the force coming out with her voice as finally the scent of pheromones released from her. The scent of roses and she had more power coming to him. "YOu are letting me in to dance for your master." The look the guard gave her had Balaya walking in and she was letting her hands motion for them to go off. Balaya went into the backroom leaving Sanya and Camellia to do as they needed to to disable the hutts guards. She was being fixed into a slave girls outfit and she stood there now. Pink flesh with muscles underneath and her curves in the places that were needed while her chest was held up with grav tape. She let her massive curtain of red hair behind her while the fabris was shorter then on others revealing much for Camellia and Sanya. "So how do I look pets?"

Sanya Val Lerium

the lift wasn't working which seemed to have annoyed the sith. she spun around telling Sanya and camellia to come along. as they walked the sharp echoes of their footsteps bounced of the metal corridors. the sith lady spoke of a change of plans, that they would go see the hutt in the area. well by they the sith ment she would while other two took care of the guards. in some sense she hoped for Droid guards, but they wouldn't last long around a hutt so it was pointless to hope for such a thing.

for some reason the zeltron seemed fixated in the undercity, but all that was down there was death disease and rakghoul's. it then hit her. that was what she was after. either way if camellia was going so would she. the sith stopped and looked at the brightly lit screen on her arm as she deployed a Droid.

from there the club was just ahead of them. as they entered the club the guards gave them all strange looks, but this sith been a zeltron this was a natural environment for her as she overwhelmed the guards with the pheromones releasing from her body. she commanded them to let her perform for the hutt as she walked by into a changing room.

Sanya knew the saber that the sith loaned her would be to loud and would cause unwanted attention, so she had quickly thought of a plan to dispose of them. leaning towards camellia she whispered into her ear. "if we can get the stun batons from there belts we can knock them out quickly and quietly, but it will have to be done at the same time." this was a less lethal approach, and normally these things would be set onto full knocking anyone out for hours. although they where not her first choice of words to say to camellia. she walked up to the man furthest from the door, pushing on the mans chest till his back hit the wall, her hand trailed down his chest while the other had already pulled the stun baton off his belt without him realizing. she flicked the switch turning the device on jabing it into his rib cage his body shook a moment before he fell to the floor unconscious.

as she turned around the zeltron had changed into a new outfit. lots more of her pink skin now reviled, and all her muscles now on show. Sanya's eyes widened as she was shocked from the whole thing. she really wanted to tell her a sarcastic comment about it, but she decided not to. "you look stunning." as he held a thumb up at her. although her next thought was imagining camellia in that outfit. 'she would look so damn cute in that.' the thought alone was enough to put a grin on her face.

Of course the lift couldn't just work, which meant what Camellia feared considering what the Sith Zeltron had said earlier and what the alien giantess was indicating as she exited the lift and motioned for the Rendili woman and Jedi to follow her. However, as further remarks would reveal, it would appear as if neither the Jedi Knight nor the Croa would end up victimized as some distraction for the Hutt, as Lady Praelior herself spoke up to take the role. Normally at such point Camellia would offer to take the place of someone she knew. . . . but considering what the task was she was more than alright letting the zeltron with the pheromones handle the job. Besides, the Sith already had a new assignment for them to handle in the meantime, though it still surprised her that the Jedi Knight was playing along.

It didn't take them long to reach the establishment in question, despite the short detour to allow the other droid into another vent, or for Lady Praelior to put her species natural powers to good effect. They were inside without anyone batting an eyelash and moving along before the Rendili woman could hardly keep up. Especially as the giantess entered the backroom, leaving Camellia wondering if there were even any outfits in the Sith's size, and Sanya began to whisper in a rushed voice to her that they should nab the guards own stun batons to take them out. Personally, the Rendili woman would have protested if she had the time, but practically as soon as the Jedi had suggested it she sauntered up to the guard and began toying with him, giving Camellia little choice but to follow nervously, playing up her uneasy expression and posture as she approached the other fellow, only to grab his baton as he turned to look as her partner when Sanya made a move.

Driving it into the man's chest, Camellia sighed as he dropped and she tossed the device on his prone form in time to turn around and watch the Sith Zeltron emerge from the dancers dressing room. It looked like she had been right. . . . .there weren't any clothes in there that really fit the giantess, but to be honest one would never hear Camellia complain about the view. Tall and curvy in all the right places and rather. . . .full in others, Lady Praelior had quite the admirable body. Though the Rendili woman was quick to speak up when asked for her opinion. "You look gorgeous Lady Praelior, height really does add much to beauty. You're the sexiest dancer here no doubt. . . . the guards have been dispatched rather hastily. Is there a closet in there we can lock them in? Would you like me to infect them so whenever they wake up they might spread some chaos or become your agents we can station in the upper levels?"

Balaya looked at the two of them and their work while she motioned for them to drag them into the back. The dancer's room had an area for changing they could put them in while Balaya opened it revealing nothing more then cleaning supplies for the slaves. The droid was also in there as she stuck them in there at a stuffed angle. Balaya looked at her pet and leaned down to looked at her while she cradled her chin with one hand kissing her nose with her lips and then lightly her lips. "Thank you my sweet, you are always so kind. Now I'll handle him and you'll handle the guard, we just don't want them to follow us down."

Balaya moved back looking at the jedi as she spoke to her. "Now my dear here begins the lessons, you can create a shield to resist the pheromones in the air. SOmething jedi have forgotten how to do but the sith have remembered and taught because of the force breakers." She pushed out and gave the room they were in more pheromones as the outfit strained, not really made for her but just made to barely contain her. Balaya was moving towards the main hall with the hutt to dance and distract him her her platinum nails shined in the lights, her purple eyes were lit up a little and the sounds of the hutt as she entered the smokey room came out.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya watched as the sith dropped the bodies into what looked like a storage closest, leaving them at awkward angles. she came back to the two stood in the hallway placing her hand under camellia's chin, kissing her on the nose then lips. as Sanya watched her do it she clenched her fists and her jaw to the point where the sides would stick out as far as they would go. 'get off her.' she thought to her self, while the sith zeltron said something. although Sanya couldn't listening annoyed to have watched that.

she move back looking at Sanya talking to her. speaking about throwing a barrier to resist the pheromones, although such tricks wouldn't work on her anyway. just on the safe side she focused the force around her to block it out. it was a simple skill for something small scaled. anything else the barrier had to be used for she wouldn't have been able to do it, even though she knew the fundamentals of the power.

as the zeltron left them doing her thing sanya looked at camellia. her hands now relaxed, her jaw no longer tensed. she walked up close to camellia her heart pounding from her chest. "camellia..." 'I'm going to tell her, I need to tell her.' she though to her self as there was a pause, her face now bright red. "there's something I need to tell you..." the pounding on her chest only increased as she got closer to saying what she needed to tell her. "I... the only reason I'm now doing as I'm told is because... Camellia I like you..." grabbing her wrists her hands sliding down into the palms of her hands. "actually I love you cam, I wanted to tell you ages ago, but been a Jedi prevented that. it's why I'm not going back."

Sanya moved her hands away from camellia's to her waists slowly to her back, her chest pressed against camellia's. she rested her head upon the rendili womans shoulder the bridge of her nose following the curve of her neck and her eyes closed. "camellia... I need you, and id do anything for you. even if it means laying down my own life to make sure your safe. I love you okay." Sanya could feel the warmth coming of her, and she felt safe her thoughts wandered thinking. 'I love you okay, please don't hate me for the way I feel about you.'

To be rather frank, Camellia was just as surprised as anyone when the giantess planted soft kisses on her nose and then lips as well. Having just hidden the unconscious bodies of the guards to the dancers room, the Rendili woman had assumed they would be getting underway. Now it seemed there was even more to do, more guards to take out, while the Sith Zeltron danced for a hutt's amusement. Still, those gentle caresses of her mistress's lips on her own made the Rendili woman more than willing to perform the tasks requested of her as she purred and nodded to the Croa's maker. "Of course Lady Praelior, anything you ask. If there are more guards how do we deal with them? I don't see why we took these ones out here if they weren't going to stop you anyway?"

Although it didn't seem like any of her questions were going to be answered Camellia realized as Lady Praelior started moving on and Sanya dragged off to the side. Things were becoming far too confusing for the Rendili woman as she waited to hear what it was she was pulled aside from, her hands taken into the Jedi knight's own as Sanya nervously began stuttering some words out. What came next would leave Camellia shocked as the other girl blurted out loving her and drew her close. Eyes wide as hands wandered around her waist and held her, the Rendili woman turned Croa blinked furiously as her tail twitched and she found herself completely out of it.

The Amazon of a Zeltron was the one with pheromones not her, and what had she ever done exactly to make Sanya fall in love with her? They had done some business together and while Camellia wouldn't say she disliked the other woman she couldn't remember them sharing a spark. She felt uncomfortable, unsure how to respond. It certainly didn't help as Sanya rested on her shoulder and held them close enough their chests pressed together, leaving Camellia stuttering a response unsure what to do at all. "I . . . .I um. . . .I don't. . . . .why do you, when. . . " She just didn't know! What was she supposed to say or do?

Slowly in the end she would gently hold the other girl back, silent and still very uncertain of what to do. Did she need to say something? Suddenly have an answer back? Make a decision? Did she need to infect her? Should she tell the Sith Zeltron in command?

[member="Camellia Swift"]

Balaya paused for a moment feeling it from the jedi... Love, jealously and so many more emotions as she stood up and was moving into the room. Turning back to watch it happen, the jedi pull her off to the side and she rubbed her hands together as she now had a golden hand grenade as it were. The jedi cared for the woman, that could explain so much now... it could bring about so many things and the cruel sting of a lover betrayed could make the jedi all the more sweeter when she was done with her. Balaya turned her head just enough to look back as she was in the hutts chambers surrounded by his friends who were here to see the zeltron.

An exotic beauty as it were but she would take it letting them get a full sight of her as she started moving in the dancing form as first stiff but then she was moving around quickly and getting the hutts to give her looks while the other two went to work on the guards. Her movements measures now as the hutt jerked on the chain they had around her neck and pulled at a rock. her body not giving as she snarled letting herself get closer before he was pawing at her and snapping the outfit that was weak and barely holding her. Balaya was moving her hands as she went off towards the ones in the room who had gathered around.

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya let go of camellia looking to the floor after hearing the confusion in her words, almost wanting to collapse her head into her hands and cry. instead she let the tears role down her face one after the other. she looked back up to the rendili woman wiping away the tears. "camellia." she paused for a moment just looking at the beautiful woman stood before her. "it all started when I first met you I didn't understand what my heart was screaming out just that it only happened around you, you where the first person who treat me as an equal and not some lost little girl with no place. you already gave me so much and I have nothing in return to give. I owe you everything, and I wanted to tell you sooner maybe things wouldn't have been as messed up as they are."

Sanya moved her hands to the back of the hood pulling the necklace she hid from everyone, it was only a piece of platted string with on the pendulum a rear purple and black crystal. she placed it over the top of cams head to sit around her neck. "my mother left it for me when she died and even it been for a saber I could never us it in such a way. so I want you to have it. I love you, and what every you want me to do I'll do it for you."

Sanya stepped away from her shaking from the nerves of having admitting everything. thinking if she should have want for a better time. knowing there was no such thing. only camellia seemed to have this effect to send her almost into a nervous brake down, every time she was in her office if it wasn't thinking what to build next it would be spent thinking about her. in fact she was the only one she cared about anymore. Sanya forced a smile her eyes still locked onto camellia "we should probably clear those guards before we get in trouble."

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

By this point Camellia was still speechless and confused. There was no way she knew how to respond to the other woman's declaration of love, it felt so sudden and out of nowhere. Had she really effected the other girl so deeply? It sounded like that was the case, that she had shown Sanya some respect and closeness that no one else had. Certainly the Jedi Order had rules on attachment, so the Jedi Knight eventually feeling something when someone caused them to experience some form of attachment or bond could have effects unexpectedly. That didn't mean the Rendili woman knew what to do though even if she tried her best at understanding it.

Still, she shuffled nervously as Sanya presented her with a necklace, something quite clearly very important to the Jedi as she mentioned it once belonging to her mother. That, along with the other woman's declaration that Camellia could have her do whatever it was she wanted her to, left the Rendili woman feeling pressured and flustered, unable to determine her own emotions as she tried to think of anyway to buy herself time to relax. In the end Sanya herself provided such an opportunity, reminding Camellia they still had to dispatch of the guards for Lady Praelior. By now the Sith Zeltron was undoubtedly already underway with her side of things, leaving Camellia hoping to regroup with the giantess to gain a reprieve from her uncertainty for the time being.

"Y-you're right. Let's hurry, I-I'm sorry I'm not sure how to take this right now but . . . .thank you for being honest with your feelings."

Balaya moved swaying to the music as she was joined by several more dancers who were thrown in a little getting her attention towards the other things. She let her attention to go the guards who were still standing while the hutt seemed to be getting tired and with her pheromones making him excited. The others around the room were distracted by the size of the zeltron as she was still there without the broken top and short skirt with thick heels. The grin on her face while she was moving about and came closer to the hutt while she was chanting low in her voice to tear at his mind and she let the darkside flow throughout her body to put him into a deeper sleep. She gripped his heart in the darkness while getting the access codes to the lift while backing away leaving the room to lead one of the twi'lek slave girls with her. "You will come with me." The purple skinned woman stood there while Balaya was stalking through the hallways and with the hutt asleep she could get redressed letting Sanya and Camellia complete their task.

Sanya Val Lerium

As Sanya moved her way over to the lift where the two guards where, there eyes glued to the sith zeltron and so where the others it seemed as any noise that wasn't an obvious blaster or saber wouldn't distract them. with her head all over the place her actions wasn't that well thought out. building up the energy in her hand she walked past the guard pushing onto his chest, upon the touch Sanya let out a burst enough to stop the mans heart. her hand left his chest, the his hands came straight up grabbing the spot where hers left like he was having a heart attack. his body dropped to the floor making a thud, the other guard turned to tend to the now dead man on the floor.

as he bent down to check for a pulse she wrapped her arms around his face relying on force speed she twisted his neck almost half way around, the skin split among the freshly made creases in a spiral. crimson blood slowly leaked out. although for some reason that felt like the easy part till she realized the bodies would need moving. she knew now was not the best of times to slightly continue but she felt like she had to, her eyes wondered over to look at Camellia again "hey I'm sorry if i came on to strong, i just couldn't hold it in any longer." while the sith started moving back to the changing room the hutt now asleep they could move the bodies. grabbing the wrists of the man with the neck she started dragging the body towards the place with the two unconscious bodies and the droid in.

Things just kept getting stranger and more confusing for the Rendili woman, and she was becoming a bit annoyed by that fact now. It wasn't really anything. . . .wrong on the Jedi's part, but as Camellia followed the other girl to the turbolift where they would confront the guards as Lady Praelior requested, the last thing that she expected was for Sanya to kill both of them so. . . brutally. At first Camellia had wondered why all Sanya was doing was touching the guard's chest, expecting it to be another charming attempt to fake the guard out, but the next moment he fell over Camellia suspected the Jedi must have done something to kill the man from the inside, and imagined it must have been a painful way to go.

Although perhaps not as painful as having their head ripped off, which Sanya promptly did to the remaining guard as he stepped to check over his comrade, only to have the Jedi grab him and twist his head aside until blood sprayed out from the wounds. It made it hard to really think of the other woman as being a Jedi ever when such scenes played out. Especially considering how they had strained themselves to merely knock the others unconscious earlier. Nonetheless, Camellia moved quickly to grab the second corpse and begin helping to drag it back to the dancers room where Lady Praelior entered ahead of them with a Twil'lek accompanying her.

That probably wasn't fortunate for the Twi'lek slave, the Rendili woman could likely imagine the poor fate that awaited her down below with the Sith Zeltron's possible intentions. "You did nothing wrong its fine. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a straight answer right away."

The looks were there and as Balaya walked now she was letting her hands wring out the clothing before she was readding it to her cloak and pack of equipment. Never know when one might come in handy while she brought the one twi-lek with her for two reasons. To distract her pet as she spoke to the jedi and got to work more at that skin. She was looking at the fact the jedi had killed them before her pet who had killing in her blood as Balaya came to the lift with the slave and spoke. "You have both done well my pets but for this." She opened the lift sending the twi'lek into it as she motioned for Camellia to come closer.

"See to it that she is infected once we get down there my pet, I want to test if the croa can be infected or noticed by the rakghouls." Balaya looked at her pad as the drones were on seek and she waited for Camellia and the slave girl to head down and she closed the doors of the lift watching Sanya's reactions more while her thoughts and ideas came back towards the flurry of emotions when she had kissed Camellia. "Now for you little jedi, we get to talk in private." There was a look on her face though while she motioned for the jedi to come with her. "You hide your feeling my pet like I hide my skin color.... just on the surface."

There was a look down at her while she was moving into a second lift they could use but it wouldd take time to head down and she was looking her over placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do you desire my pet little jedi? Do you want to steal her away from me?" She waited a moment bringing her hand up and more to present her hand. "I can order her to follow me into the netherworld, I could order her to break your heart at my whim.... Or I can leave her be and let my pet have a happy ending with you. It all depends on what you are going to do.... Will you help me and my dear Camellia or are you going to ry and steal her away. With what is inside her she'll die without treatment from me."

Sanya Val Lerium

the sith came over to the lift complementing both Sanya and camellia. she opened up the first lift sending the twi'lek and camellia in first after she whispered into the rendili womans ear. as Sanya watched her get into the lift a sad look upon her had become obvious when the doors closed. For some reason the sith wanted to talk time her in privet while she gestured to come with her. they both got into the second lift, and instantly moved into the corner couching into the corner. this lift felt smaller than the last, maybe because the zeltron was quite large.

Sanya knew she had caught in when sith mentioned feelings. she knew the first two questions was rhetorical answering in her head. 'yes I want her, more than anything.' she thought at the first as she said the second it wasn't exactly steal but escape, live out their days together. she talked how she had cam under her every command, the words she spoke made Sanya resented the words coming from her mouth. then she mentioned a big one, without treatment she would die, as much as she wanted to take cam away she didn't want her to die.

the lift wobbled and Sanya crouched down shaking, she looked to the floor keeping her eyes focused. "I said i'd help you didn't I, I've already done things no others asked of me and I don't go back on my word..." she took in a deep breath and exhaled before continuing."you make it seem I can't love someone, and yes that's camellia and yes I'd like to have her myself. I don't even know if she likes me back anyway, but she drives me crazy." she didn't know why she was telling the sith all this, could be because she couldn't focus with so much happening. she needed something to focus on something and maybe the sith could offer such distraction to her mind gone awry. "erm..." still unsure of her name. "what is it you have done to camellia?"

[member="Darth Praelior"] Ξ

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

"Oh I think you can love little jedi." Her attention was on her as the lift continued down with a hand leaning on the floor of the lift. "I think you can do quite a lot and that is why as a jedi you have changed, compared to the ones who would bury their emotions. You have them and let them give your strength but you also know that the jedi will not always accept that. Attachment is dangerous, love is dangerous, emotion is dangerous. A sith lord could exploit your affection towards Camellia to make you do horrible things." She said it and feigned a sort of innocence that wasn't the best but she had been seeing the jedi taking more liberties with the orders she was given.

"I don't want to get in the way of you two, my dear Camellia deserves a chance to be happy and if she wishes to be with you little jedi. I just want you to be able to protect her and perhaps.... perhaps I shall tell you the secret to sustaining her so she doesn't perish." The grin was on her face less like she was going to be the devil on her shoulder and more as if she was simply stating a fact. Raising her hand up while she was presenting black veins. "You'll need power to keep her alive jedi and I did to her what I did to myself once upon a time. Made her into a sithspawn and without a source of darkside energy she can feed upon she will perish eventually."

Sanya Val Lerium

her face went more pale than what it already was, it is as if all life had drain from her body. her eyes moved away from looking at the floor to the sith. "it's not like I'm Jedi anymore that path died the same way the order will in it's own accords. so you have no reason to call me Jedi anymore." the where no longer of any meaning to her nor was the title that came with the withering order. "and by sith lord that will exploit my affection you mean your self. maybe I am foolish to give my own life for her but I would change it. all I want to so I keep her safe." even if she could go back to the start of the day, Sanya wouldn't change it.

as the sith continued speaking she couldn't tell if she was been serious, but that's all she wanted to make camellia happy and safe and even feel special. as she mentioned telling her the secret of keeping camellia alive. she drew a quick sharp breath in. she showed Sanya the black vains running along her arm as she started to speak again. "so in order to keep camellia alive.. I'd have to become... sithspawn?" she closed her eyes for a moment 'if that's what it takes then I have to.' tears started to role down her face opening them to look back at the sith. "if it means I can keep her safe and alive, I'll do what needs to be done. even if I'm to become your next test subject. if anything happed to her I'd not be able to live with myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom