Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Project Herald

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

tGunBb3.gif

"First, we taught them how to be silent. Then we taught them how to be Heralds."​
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To document the generations of the Heralds project with information for jedi archives and files.
  • Image Credit: Halo 5
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Project herald
  • Format: Data entries in records for files.
  • Distribution: Rare
  • Length: Medium
  • Description: Created by Krass as a framework and one of the few things documenting what can be questionable from her. THe largely lightside fanatic of a jedi master serves to a zealot like level making tools to sunder the darkside. The documents are filled with a mixture of personal notes, research into different projects that were across the galaxy... Scetches of armor and what the hope was for the augmentations. Access was largely selective with it being for the tech division who work on the Heralds and develop their armor, Matsu who funded and started the aspects of the project and the initial concept.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
FORMAT INFORMATION
Presented as a data entry in the computers and for superiors of Krass. her notes and information

CONTENT INFORMATION
Overview: While created by myself there was many other groups who established that beginnings of the Heralds... Arkanians were some of the first to genetically tinker with beings and augmentation. Then the research was improved upon for the Czars and Empires attempts to make super soldierss. Myself have only really experimented on what can best be used for the Heralds and how to handle them.

First Generation: Not prototypes per say but building off of the Arkanians with their cybernetics and genetic manipulation. We were able to find research into the genome of different species that they have experimented on over the centuries. It was largely beneficial to survival and seeing what can be done if largely unethical... there is a dangerou of morals with using the research... they are arrogant but they have learned a great deal that comes to things like frostbite and exposure.

Second Generation: Arguably more dangerous, the short lived resurgent Atrisian empire under Akio created the Czar... utilizing much more augmentation in the creation and turning them into super soldiers... where genetically augmented beings by the arkanians could be beneficial to survival.. the Czars were meant to be tools of war but it was much more expensive, much more dangerous in the procedures.

Third Generation: My heralds the pinnacle of creation when it comes to training and augmentation. Combining physical, mental and bio-organic augmentation to their bodies with hardware in the form of armor that is superior to anything we have been able to observe. The first generation are soldiers.. ones who have trained and benefit greatly from the work... the second generation was actually taken early on and technically before the first class... Children of the wars... those who have suffered at the hands of darksiders aand want to make things right in the galaxy. Their young minds are more open to indoctrination and bodies open to augmentations.

Closing: There is not much to be said... I doubt many will read this.. I am unsure how I will be judged but I did what was needed to ensure the light thrives... soldiers so dedicated to the lightside and the ideals of the jedi that they will always spread and train it. We have worked to create improved upon designs and make the augmentations better then what others in the galaxy have. Hardware and armor that is superior and stronger then what will be felt. My heralds are the height of what a species can achieve and are still able to grow as their bodies will be preserved much longer then other soldiers without the wear and tear.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The heralds were a culmination of a years long project started by Matsu after the the Dark harvesters attacked in 836 ABY. Using a combination of science, force enhancement and advanced research into just about all fields of study when it came to development. Looking at different projects from around the galaxy that had been developed like the largely lost (in great server wipe) Czars as well as Arkanians. Krass along with the jedi created the super soldiers who would become servants and warriors of the lightside of the force. Matsu's skill with augmentation as they used Sasori facilities to test and augment the different generations. As part of the project Krass composed her notes and information on the project so that it could be worked on by Matsu and others after her or with her and catch them up.. the jedis tech division working with research to try and find methods to improve the designs of the Heralds over the years. Access being restricted to masters and council members who can give permission to the files.

Last edited:
Under Review Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

This seems like an interesting project, but I need a little more about it before I can approve it.

• Description: This is very short, and leave me unclear as to what it's actually about. What is Project Herald, exactly? Tell me more about the project and about these files. Why were they written? Who has access to them?

• Historical Information: Again, please tell me more. This was a years long project, but how many years? Where did it take place? Who was involved? This is also a history of the media, the files themselves. Why were the files created? How were the files distributed? Who made them, and when? Who else got access to them, and when?

It's also important to note that this is a Codex submission just for the files about the project, not the project itself. Getting the Media submission approved doesn't mean that the supersoldiers are approved; they will need their own NPC submission (or species, if they're very different genetically from existing species), or a different Army Lore sub if they form an army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom