Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ghost-class Heavy Starfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
YqD24Ab.png

XYrvGcg.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Suckerpunch. This starfighter packs a surprising amount of firepower for its size. Ion cannons, plasma torpedoes, and proton bombs make it a threat to capital ships many times its size.
  • Fast. This starfighter offers higher than average velocity at top speed.
WEAKNESSES
  • Sluggish. Though it boasts powerful thrust engines capable of high performance output, the Ghost took time to generate momentum.
  • Glass Jaw. Thin plated and light shields, this starfighter is a glass cannon with wings.
DESCRIPTION
Originally commissioned by the Agents of Chaos, the Ghost-class Heavy Starfighter was initially a clandestine order filled by the company off the books in the latter part of the 850s ABY. After receiving customer feedback, the design was finalized and approved for mass production and added to the company's public catalog in 864 ABY. It is constructed at the company's shipyards in the Corellian System.

Functionally, the Ghost is a heavy starfighter/bomber that is similar to the old Y-Wing starfighter. Rather than being focused on starfighter-to-starfighter combat, this starfighter instead excels against capital ships. Its dual ion cannons can disable enemy ships, while its plasma torpedoes can overwhelm enemy shields. Finally, its singular proton bomb can function as a "bunker buster" against hardened targets, be they star destroyer, space station, or terrestrial-based targets.

With an operative hyperdrive, the Ghost-class starfighter is a premium starfighter with an uprated cockpit that hosts a one- or two-man flight crew in comfort, in addition to space for an available astromech. Some models employ an onboard computer rather than an astromech and each Ghost-class can be modified to suit the pilot's preference in that regard. The onboard CHX 2.1 SoundLink provides an immersive 12 speaker sound environment, compatible with HoloFlix, HoloTunes, or Corellia Digital Music subscribers.

Last edited:
PRE-FACTORY TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Project GHOST
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/project-ghost.130287/
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: As per my habit, these have been a faction exclusive for over a year. Time to update the affiliation and open them up for market sales.

Moved to pre-factory per OP request.

Please remember to include a list of changes made when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission back to live judgement.

John Locke John Locke

Ready for judge.

Updates
  • Affiliation changed to reflect all Corellia Digital's current customers, as opposed to just the Agents of Chaos.
  • Template updated to current standard.
  • Broken links corrected, such as for updated faction pages.
  • Minor text tweaks.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Very solid and nicely made starfighter, and I love the chosenpicture. I only found one little problem:
  • The Advanced Encryption Key's link is broken, please fix it.

That's all, please let me know when you're edited this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom