Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Progress, Not Perfection

eastern_poland___autumn_44_by_derbz_dbg0mbp-pre.jpg
The Fel Imperium: Military Act I
Training the Next Generation
"There Are No Shortcuts to Any Place Worth Going," Beverley Sills
4tbZSLA.png
The air was hot and muggy on the base. Hot enough to sweat while standing still, and muggy enough to make your shirt stick to ya. Harris stood in front of a row of bounty hunters pacing back in forth with his instructions on their mission.

"This class is an experiment, and upon their graduations, you will all receive your 15,000 credit payment. And if the results are impressive, you will receive a 5,000 credit bonus, that being said, I recommend you put forth your best effort lady and gentlemen." Harris paused for a moment and stood in the center of the men and faced them. "Your goal here is to train troops for the Fel Imperium. These troopers are outfitted with the best weapons, the most effective armor we can make, and will be trained by the best in the galaxy. We may not be massive, but don't let the size of the Imperium fool you, we are a force to reckon with, and I hope for your sake that you stand by your contracts."

Harris turned to the officer next to him and leaned in, mumbling something into his ear before pulling away. He turned back to the bounty hunters and looked them up and down. He lightly smiled, "I have a good feeling about you, Don't fail me." Harris smiled and nodded before turning around and stepping into the speeder. He let out a light wave as his speeder took off towards the shipyards to board his vessel for another mission.

So that was it, with down payments down, bonuses promised, and instructions clear, the bounty hunters were now temporary advisors to the Imperium, and would train this class of troops in all the skills they would need. Should they succeed, the Fel troops would be among the best trained in the galaxy, and if they failed, there would be hell to pay.

Uyia sighed, sweltering in the heat. She'd only arrived on Ossertion the day before, when she managed to gain a contract with the Imperium almost immediately. That was exciting, she would be able to get a payment and potentially new parts to mess with, as outlined in the replacement bonus for the credits. However, this wasn't exactly what she imagined for her job. She normally would lone wolf it, so the idea of training up troop corps was an idea she was put off from to begin with. Still, it was money, and it would allow her an in to continue getting work from the Imperium.

Uyia would turn to the other bounty hunters, sighing. She looked at the group, all coming into this with different training and combat capabilities. She was hoping they would be competent enough to help with the training, but she couldn't be sure. She herself was clad in her full Mandalorian armor, the Crimson color shining in the light. She also had all her equipment on her, consisting of her pistols, smg, and sniper. She would need to bring all her stops for this

"So, you all ready to deal with this? Maybe wanna give everyone a rundown of what you're good at so we can delegate who gives what types of training?"

Miller looked down the line at kids in their camoflauge pants and grey "Army" shirts as the Drill Sergeant finished explaining the situation, first thing tomorrow, advanced training would begin under the bounty hunters hired by the imperium. We would be the first class to be trained by experienced warriors, and we were to be among the best trained in the galaxy.

Miller wiped his brow from the sweat and looked back forwards.

"YOU WILL MAKE YOUR EMPIRE PROUD!"

There was a loud stomp in unison. "SIR YES SIR!" The troops silenced as the sergeant finished yelling and dismissed them for mess. Drew wasn't sure what would happen, but he and his class would be ready for anything thrown at them. For now however, it was time to go to the mess and eat. Finally.

[member="Uyia Wryss"]

Osseriton, Fel Imperium Training facility
breaker2.png
Wasp was leaning on a wall nearby, Her black and yellow armor was a stark contrast to that of the Fel Stormtroopers posted nearby. the subtle sheen of sunlight slid across her visor as she turned her head slowly from side to side, examining her surroundings and the various bounty hunters around her. notable a fellow mandalorian women, clad in red beskar'gam. her attention turned to her employer, harris, as he began to speak. wasp would nod from time to time during the conversation, 'ah. don't fail me' .. an imperial indeed, but one who paid well. besides, at the end of the day, it was his job to be a muun'sheb. after he had left, wasp had thought of going to inspect the troops when suddenly the red woman turned and spoke, asking for a rundown of specialties.

"Ready. I'm equipped to train in long range marksmanship, Jump troopers, Close quarters and even a bit slicing, if need be" she says, uncrossing her arms and stepping forward. Her family had been trained by retired super commandos, and she'd like to think it'd pay off. she looks to Ulyia waiting for a response. they hadn't been introduced yet, Either they'd end up "friends" or at odds by the time everything was said and done, and it was too early for her to tell which. "Wonder how many we'll each train, squads? a company? more than one company even?" she chuckled. she was thinking squads, smaller units made for better guinea pigs after all, and letting mandalorians you hadn't met properly train your soldiers, that was guinea pig material right there.

ES-06

E
ES stood towering over fellow bounty hunters facing Harris while lined up, the others struggled in the intense heat but ES's armor had built in AC packs and increases CO2 intake. Although ES himself was not a bounty hunter his skills were up there with the best of them and was probably the reason he was here, useful skills to pass on.

The payment was an additional bonus but he would of done it either way, the female Mandalorian was the first to break silence attempting to learn what skills they were all proficient in.

" Basic and Advanced martial arts, I'm also well versed with swords and long range blasters "

[member="Uyia Wryss"] | [member="PFC Andrew Miller"] | [member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"]

Uyia looked to the black and yellow clad Mandalorian, snarling under her helmet and making a low, unaudible growl. If this woman was part of the Mandalorian Empire or at least affiliated heavily, that was gonna prove aggravating for Uyia. The idea of teaching the troopers how to use jet packs was an interesting thought, would certainly make them good in aerial assault situations.

Then she'd look at the second one to break silence, a man towering over everyone else clad in black armor. He was bigger than most people she had encountered, speaking extremely bluntly. It seemed his main shtick was hand to hand, so he could prove to be extremely good for teaching those techniques. It is vital to know how to handle yourself in CQB situation, so she liked the idea of having him run that show.

The big uniting thing between the three of them was twofold. First, it seemed as though they were the only one who took initiative between the group of them, so they were most likely gonna have to delegate the rest of the hunters to tasks for teaching. Second, all three of them hand long range capabilities. Uyia herself was an avid sniper, with her charge rifle being her weapon of choice. However, if she were to teach these rookies how to shoot, she would need to use a standard action rifle of this Imperium.

Slowly, the rest of the bounty hunters listed off their capabilities. Some had driving skills, others were prone to heavy weapons. You had everyone list off a wide spectrum of combat and non combat skill that could be taught to the recruits. If this group somehow managed to work together in teaching, they would most certainly create a group of highly trained combatants.

"Right, glad to hear everyone is open to sharing so we can delegate the responsibilities accordingly. I myself am trained in sniping, explosives ordinance, and infiltration. I believe working together to achieve our task is the only way to get these men to be as disciplined as possible. Now, with that being said, to answer the other Mandalorian here: I would wager that since there is about a dozen of us here and that this is an experiment for the Imperium, that we are training up a Battalion of troops together. Hopefully we don't kill too many, yea?"

A few of the hunters chuckled a bit, before Uyia finished off with her statement.

"As we are all going to work together, we should probably know each other by name. Now, I can guess some of you won't be comfortable with that, so you can use a call sign or something like that if you prefer. Myself? I am Uyia Wryss. Pleasure to work with you all."

[member="ES-06"]
[member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"]
[member="PFC Andrew Miller"]

"My Clan calls me wasp" she said with a slight nod "A battalion? that gives us a little more room with casualties than" she chuckled lightly. To her it was mostly a joke, accidents happen of course, but wasp wanted to see these men succeed, not just fill her pockets. she would do her best to keep whatever men under her command alive and well looked after, though she would firm, and fair with them. Each man would face the same duress that they may one day see on the battlefield, they must be prepared as best as they can, and who better to teach them the hardships of war than a mandalorian?

She then turned towards the third figure, observing his black armor and otherwese grim appearance. he'd fit right in. afterwards she makes her way to a neaby window, leaning forward as she watches the goings on of the training facility outside.

ES-06

E
ES turned to face the Mandalorian to started talking again, he would likely be taking the CQC training course he mastered Teras Kasi and not far off with Hijkata. He had training with Batons, Knives, and swords, some would take years to master but the basics could be picked up soldiers for everyday combat.

" ES-06, leader of Elite Stealth Unit "

ES took a look over the other 9 bounty hunters they looked like a good batch, the training would be intense and ES expected the soliders to be at least lightly versed in some kind of combat. He was likely going to learn what was going on and who they would be training and other details, although he would need to be careful his genetic modifications have increased his bone and muscle density along with giving him his increased height and reach.

[member="Uyia Wryss"] | [member="Premier William Harris I"] | [member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"] |

Andrew laid down on his bunk staring up the ceiling. Same sh1tty food, different day. His stomach groaned, he ate too much. Tomorrow would be an interesting day, the day that the advisors would take control of his classes fate. He rolled over and shut his eyes, toning out the noise of quiet chatter between bunkmates.

Before he knew it, the first photons of morning light began to seep through the windows, he slowly woke before rolling to his side, the wall clock read 05:58, two minutes until the sergeant would wake them up. Quickly he stood and prepared his bunk, straightening the blankets and flattening them before slipping on his shorts as the drill sergeant came in with a bell, hitting it and shouting obscenities, as the men jumped from their beds and rushed to complete their tasks before all falling in line at the ends of their cots. After some explaining, the men and women stepped into the center of the rectangular bunkhouse and formed two lines. Quickly they funneled out into the courtyard where the early morning sun shined into their eyes, completely awakening the tired ones.

The lines formed a large column as the drill sergeant yelled in front of all of them as the men silenced, noticing the advisors in front of them. Andrew listened as the men silenced, "As part of our program to have the best bucket-heads in the galaxy, these here, 'advisors,' are here to assist in your training. They are now gonna introduce themselves."

The Crimson clad Mandalorian would step forward, looking at all of the recruits. At the moment, she had her pistols on her, but that was currently about it. Her gaze went from one end to the other, slowly absorbing what they had to work with, almost categorizing them simply by the way they looked. Her arms were crossed a bit, with her fingers tapping the metal of her armor.

"Thank you Sergeant."

She spoke with a sharpness to her tone, she was ready to throw the recruits through the grinder.

"My name is Uyia Wryss, and I am one of your twelve advisors. You can see the rest of them here. While you might not think of us as commanding officers, for the duration of our stay, you will be calling us "Sir". If you decide to be insubordinate in any way whatsoever, or call us by anything else, I will personally see to it that you are reprimanded in our own special way. I hope that is understood by you all. Now, I'll allow the rest of them introduce themselves and give you....their own "advice", you could say."

Wryss would step back into line, allowing the hunters to speak to the crowd of recruits.

[member="ES-06"]

ES-06

E
The dark armored figured stood watching as the recruits formed their lines, ES could mark out multiple individuals who's posture was incorrect and weak likely from just waking up. ES watched and listened as [member="Uyia Wryss"] started off her speech informing the recruits for what was in store, she was direct and stern if they did not listen and be respectful a punishment was well within order, ES stepped forward after she was done speaking nodding his head towards her.

" My name ES-06 but that does not matter to you lot, I am also one of twelve advisors here to help with training and it will not be easy, I expect you all to give it 110% slackers will be punished until the problem is fixed. "

ES stepped back into line crossing his arms as the other advisors gave their introduction, he left most of his weapons on his ship but his Vibroblade was on his back in his custom sheath.

[member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"] | [member="PFC Andrew Miller"] |

Vhei had been standing in line with the other advisors, hands clasped behind her back in a more military pose. She was armed to the teeth by normal standards, a blaster rifle slung over her shoulder, two pistols, a metalic rod of some sort mag clamped to her back, it's telescopic design kept it smaller and less hindering when deactivated, A vibro knife, her knuckle plate vibro that had yet to be seen and of course her wrist weaponry. Once the others had finished speaking, she steps forward, taking a moment to observe the troops. some saw posture, others categorized. But what vhei saw, was a mixture of the trooper's own uncertainty in the situation, and how new some of them must have been. No veteran would have awoken so Ill prepared fora morning like this. it reminded her of when she started her journey through the galaxy. She felt some small semblance of sympathy for them. She takes off her helmet, revealing her face, half shaven blonde hair, tattoos and all for the first time since she had arrived here, hell there mandalorians she had fought beside who still didn't know her face. She held her chin and looked to them sharply, nodding slightly.

"Su cuy'gar. I am known as Wasp, where I come from. You will call me that, or sir. I Promise you that anyone under my command in the coming weeks will find that I will be firm.. but fair. Many of your trainers here are in it for the money, and who can blame them? The Imperium pays well for good results. But I am here for more than just the money. I want to see the men I train not only succeed, not only survive the hellscape that we call the galaxy's current state, But I want anyone who trains with me here, To leave a lasting impression on the Imperium, and more importantly: The Imperium's enemies. With that said, Good Luck gentlemen, and be ready for Hell"

And with that, she places the helmet on her head, twisting it once to set it straight, and then turns on her heel, returning to the line with the other advisors.

[member="ES-06"] [member="PFC Andrew Miller"]

"Su cuy'gar. I am known as Wasp, where I come from. You will call me that, or sir. I Promise you that anyone under my command in the coming weeks will find that I will be firm.. but fair. Many of your trainers here are in it for the money, and who can blame them? The Imperium pays well for good results. But I am here for more than just the money. I want to see the men I train not only succeed, not only survive the hellscape that we call the galaxy's current state, But I want anyone who trains with me here, To leave a lasting impression on the Imperium, and more importantly: The Imperium's enemies. With that said, Good Luck gentlemen, and be ready for Hell"

Andrew glanced over at his comrades and straightened as Wasp finished, A few of the other Advisors introduced themselves before silence fell over the recruits. The was the yell of the drill sergeant and blow of multiple whistles as the troops all stomped once in unison.

"Atten'tion!" The drill sergeant in his navy colored uniform with a round hat screamed as the line began being broken up. The group of around 130 was quickly broken up into squads of 10 or 11. Andrew stood at firm attention as men parted before a sergeant arrived at him, "Squad 3," he continued on, "4, 5, 6..." Andrew looked over and seen a red banner raise above the crowd, followed by another and another. The Banners each bore a number along with a symbol. Andrew moved to squad 3's column and after a short moment of chaos, the troops had re-assembled into their groups. The advisors looked as though they were talking amongst themselves as Andrew glanced over, he was excited to begin. While some of the other banners were brighter colors such as reds and oranges, his was purple with a golden version of the royal crest on it. A double-sided eagle with a "3" stamped in the top-left.

Andrew spotted a man in a black top with marching combat pants and a purple sash standing afront the column. There was absolute silence before the shouting of "Forward, March!" Following along with the synchronized stomping, Andrew moved with the team forwards and past the trainers. Their first lesson was to be at the agility course, there they would move on and rotate with other squads along to train in each skill.

Having counted the troops, rounding out to be about 130, it would seem that the group of advisors would not be training a battalion as originally guess by Wryss, but rather the smaller company. She noticed all the banners going up, counting 13 squads. Those would be formed into 6 platoons of 2, which had an exception of the 6th with 3, that would form the company. Sure, she wasn't a military person, but learning how they function is always great on large operations and missions.

The discipline most were showing was...not the greatest. Sure, all of the recruits did get to their squad marks, but some were slower than others. They all eventually got to their flagpoint, heading off to the agility course. Uyia smiled under her helmet, activating her jetpack to fly over to the course before the recruits could arrive. She was gonna add some..."fun" to the course.

Landing at the operations center of the agility course, she would find one of the operators and tap them on the shoulder.

"Hey, I want you to add a few things. I'm sure this version is the easy run, since it's their first time? Let us not do that. See if you can randomly add stun grenades into the course, maybe a shock one or two to spice it up. Also, during the pillar obstacles....add some gun fire they will need to dodge and hide from...from both sides in fact! That'll keep them on their toes. Stun, of course. We shant kill them this early. "

She started to think again, wanting to add one more potential issue the recruits will have to encounter during the run. She chuckled slightly, noticing a vantage point she could snipe from.

"Were not mentioning any of this to the recruits, ok? Tell the drill sergeants, but not the recruits, got it? I'm gonna take potshots at them. They won't be directly aimed at them, of course. More so to scare them, have them complete dumb mistakes. Hope you got all that."

She patted the operator on the shoulder, walking out of the operations center and quickly getting to the firing range to grab a sniper. Not her weapon, sure, but the stun rounds on it should do the trick. She flew up to the vantage point, set up, and waited for the course to begin, smiling the entire time while she was up there.

[member="ES-06"]

Wasp observes the crowd as everyone makes their way to their designated squadron and then to their training course. Indeed, some were slower than others, but there was time to work on that. The banners were a nice touch, squadron Number 3 In particular were flying good colours.
The other mandalorian takes off, catching wasp's attention. Her bug like repulsor wings eject from the sides of her jetpack, fluttering for a moment before coming alive with a quiet, subtle hum. she follows the other mandalorian from a distance until she reaches the operations center. Wasp perches atop a nearby building and waits.
At first, nothing. what was she doing in there? it wasn't till pieces ahead of them started moving that she realized what was going on, She altered the course. "Not bad" she mutters to herself. then an idea formed in that beskar clad head of hers. she unslings the dlt-19d and sets it for stun, realizing that the other mandalorian had gone to the training course with a borrowed rifle.

She makes her way to a distant treeline, waiting for [member="Uyia Wryss"] to fire. once she fires, Wasp will give it a second and the fire indirect nearby- aiming to confuse the troopers. All while taking holo recordings through her visor and scope, it would be amusing to show the troopers later, and it would be useful to have a visual of what not to do, so that she could correct that.

[member="ES-06"]

Training troops, something that has existed since the first army was created. The tactics changed, the troops and ways of war did too, but the fundamentals of it remained the same throughout the centuries, millennia even. That's why practically anyone with military training could train the next generation, it would only be their skill that would increase or decrease based on the skill of the trainers. That's why most militaries wanted the best trainers, regardless of whether they were truly in the military or bounty hunters. The Fel Empire certainly wasn't an exception, that was actually the reason for the people who had been called, to train a new group of cadets. While they had all been asked to join, or had volunteered for it after getting inormation about it, Adenn was different. He was a Lord of the Fel Empire and Admiral to boot, so he knew about this training in advance. Thus he had decided to join in the fun, truly test the mettle of these recruits, and see what the trainers did.

Adenn arrived late to the training, in part due to the small pirate group they came across while headed to Osseriton, and in part because Adenn didn't care about being 100% on time for this, after all he knew the schedule, so he knew when they'd actually start. That's why as the recruits were walking towards the agility track, the sound of several jetpacks could be heard in the air, at first quiet but gradually growing louder until it was right on top of the group. Should any look up, they'd see 4 Mandalorians, clad in black and red beskar'gam, with the Clan Mortui symbol on one shoulder and the Mythosaur skull on the other, not that the symbols were quite visible yet.

These 4 Mandalorians were coming in semi quickly, aiming for the front of the column of troopers. A few moments later, they landed in front of the group and simply kept walking, making the landing and transition into walking so seamless it seemed as if they'd already been walking. They didn't bother with introductions, trusting that their reputation would precede them, and no doubt that would be true for at least one of them. The 4 man Mandalorian squad was made up of Adenn, Gunner, and 2 high tier Clan Mortui trainers. Out of them all, Adenn would be the most recognizable, with a cloak with the Clan Mortui symbol on it, along with the fact that he'd helped in many things concerning Osseriton previously. No doubt his presence would cause quite the stir among the regulars.

Though Adenn would find their reactions interesting, he was more concerned with examining the other trainers. Adenn had seen them earlier, when they had stood together and had recognized 2 of them, Wasp and ES. The others were new to him, though another was also in Mandalorian armor, aside from Wasp, perhaps they would be able to work together. For now though, Adenn didn't say anything, instead marching along at the head of the recruits, leading them towards the agility training area. Once they would arrive, Adenn and his men would keep going before turning around, still not saying anything, instead only observing the recruits and taking mental notes. They were deathly silent though, their T-visors gazing impassively along all the recruits, taking them in, examining them and already finding faults. Irrelevant for now, it was up to the drill instructor or other trainer to lead them through this first one, then Adenn and his men would step in.

[member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"] [member="Uyia Wryss"] [member="PFC Andrew Miller"] @ES-06 @Premier William Harris I

The cadets all began to assemble at the beginning of the course. The course, if it could be called that, was a group of obstacles that would have the small units working together to get through. The winning team would get a reward while the last would be disciplined and counceled to try better. Two squads formed columns in front of Drew's, he wasn't sure what to expect, and the late appearance of this clan of mandalorians got him excited. The Fel's really had gone all out.

There was a hush over the crowd followed by the explosion of a round from a slugthrower by the trainers. The whole mob rushed forwards, drew and the men with purple bands pushed forwards quickly, passing through squard 2's orange line. Quickly they approached the first obstacle, a 15 foot wall with grips and no equipment, they had to scale it, and there was nothing to hold onto until 8 feet up. Quickly red and purple mixed at the base of the wall as troops began to huddle.

Andrew scanned the wall reay quickly and looked at his squad mates, "I have and idea, johanson, Grey, boots us up, we'll help you once we grab on."

There was a light nod of approval as the quickly began assembling. The squad single file stepped onto their squad-mates hands and began to be boosted up, moving quickly. Drew quickly charged up and jumped, getting boosted himself just before the sound of a blaster bolt whizzed past his head.

"What the hell? 3, move! Weapon fire!"

There was a brief moment of fear before they processed what was happening. The members of purple squad increased speed as blaster bolts from two directions started whizzing past them and the wall as they struggled to climb. Members of the team began to finish climbing before johanson lifted his partner, then ran and free climbed up to the wall himself, using his height to his advantage. Purple team had beat red over the ridge.

Immediately in the other side, the was a pool of water to dive into. The team quickly dropped in with their arms crossed, flopping the 10 feet and crashing into the water below. They swam to the edge of the pool and flopped out into the mud. Was faced with low razor wire and mud directly outside the pool. Quickly they began to line up again as they flopped into the mud single file, and tried to crawl through, adrenaline pumping as bolts flew past their heads. They were only part of the way through this one test and it was already getting interesting. Drew followed his squad mates, his heart racing as his short hair grazed the razor wire. He knew at this moment that these advisors would not mess around, and he couldn't wait to see what was in store next.

She watched the new mandalorians through her scope from the forest as she stalked the trainees, she had fought beside clan mortui during the yhuuzan vong invasion of ord centrell, and recognized their symbols.

Well, There was no way anyone had briefed adden on wasp and Uyia's plan, the both of them had simply decided on a whim, and even uyia wouldn't know that wasp was in on it too until she fired. This gave wasp another amusing idea. If the mortui had no idea, than their reactions would be quite random. Their reactions could determine the troopers reactions, for better or for worse. She adjusts her stun until there was no longer a wide cone of blue, but a thin bolt, not unlike a real, lethal blaster bolt would appear.

She aims Just over the morui's heads and fires two quick shots before adjusting her scope to check for their reactions.

Hopefully they'd react as if the shots were real before realizing, then the troops would take it seriously, after all, there was no indication that that these weren't live rounds going downrange.

Once the mortui had reacted, she'd go back to watching the troopers. Purple team was doing pretty well on their first obstacle and had advanced beyond that with relative ease. Now they were crawling through the mud, might as well pop off a few rounds over head, and one in the mud nearby, just to let them know that the trainers mean business.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="ES-06"] [member="Uyia Wryss"]

Uyia would look to the Mandalorians who had just landed, taking them in. They were a lot more organized than a standard hunter group, when she had realized that they were in fact Imperium troops, probably with the man at the head being some sort of high level official. She noticed the Clan symbol, unrecognizable to her but aggravating her a bit. At least the other Mandalorian in yellow wasn't flaunting symbols all over their armor of their clan. Avoiding that official would be good to do.

She would notice a few things about the course as the recruits ran in. The first, would be the fact that sniper fire wasn't just coming from her, but also from another treeline. Most likely the other Mandalorian, only one that could've gotten up there that quickly before the start of the course. Two, it seemed the operators of the course forgot to have the grenades she requested be launched out. That angered her quite a bit, she would need to go deal with that. Finally, it seemed the purple team was progressing quite quickly. That was good, they seemed to be the best of the groups. However, the aggravation of her changes not being active combined with their quick pace would cause a...rash decision.

She would contact the operators via her comms.

"Listen here you Nibral, I told you to lob stun and shock grenades into that course, and you have yet to do any of that. So, instead, I am ordering you to only throw shock...and live grenades. Yes, explosive, shrapnel and all. And if I don't see a single explosion, then I will personally shoot you, your entire team, and then operate the course myself. Is that understood? I really don't care if I'm not allowed to shoot you, I will anyway."

She turned her scope towards purple team and fired a direct shot towards one of their members, right at their head, before doing the same to the other teams to not seem unfair. It wouldn't kill them, but it would hurt them quite a bit. She would barely notice that the 4 Mandalorians were fired upon, and laugh for half a second.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="ES-06"]

ES-06

E
ES followed the troops for a second before disappearing from the scene like a ghost as he made his way to a secret outpost he had setup before hand, he raised his hands up towards his eyes looking through his binoculars as some Mandalorians flew in with jetpacks. ES recognized the group he had worked along side them before with [member="Adenn Kyramud"] being their leader. He watched as the recruits started up the wall as blaster fire rain down from outside sources likely some of the other Advisors making it more difficult to simulate the adrenaline and fear of war they would need to adapt to.

ES put his binoculars down reaching over he input a code and unlocked a long case he opened it revealing a Z50 grenade launcher, he picked it up loading the weapon with six stun grenade cartridges he placed it back in the case waiting for the right time. ES picked up the binoculars and continued watching the recruits as they rushed through the beginning of the course.

[member="Uyia Wryss"] | [member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"] | [member="PFC Andrew Miller"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom