Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*prods website*

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Silara Vantai said:
[member="Solare Moneta"]
Hi, glad to see you've found Chaos! Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself, there's a lot of opportunities for role-playing and developing a fun and interesting character here.

[member="Christian Slade"]
I like the new avatar.
Thank you, my dear. I noticed you changed yours yesterday. Very pretty, I must say.

*crashes through window, accidentally letting Lilicky in*

Fuzzy things!

*takes puppy from Mit*

Awwwwww...

*Hugs it, and gives it bacon, before setting it down next to [member='Lilicky']*

Anyway, Welcome! Do not believe anything [member='Mit Tuxaire'], [member='Nomad Crimson'], [member='Cryax Bane'] or [member='Oka Osaa'] say about me. Unless it's true... You have to judge for yourself.

Or go read the threads. Some of them were great.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

The alleged incident may or may not have happened......which may or may not involve a rubber chicken, a Santa suit and 300 pounds of jelly.

Do I look like I could hurt anyone?

*aims the particle disintegrator cannon at anyone who dares to reply*

Oka Osaa

[member="Malachite Avachei"] is actually a tiny Godzilla full of flames.

Its true

*Motions [member="Mit Tuxaire"] and [member="Nomad Crimson"] to nod in agreement while motioning [member="Cryax Bane"] to hotwire his ship*

Darth Vulcanus said:
Welcome, but before you settle in there is something you need to know

iAhq6JA.jpg
3CFcHZU.gif
VIReh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom