Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem posting

Hawk Solo created an . Account yesterday he has confirmed his email. When he clicks his profile he gets this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 374163 bytes) in /home/starwars/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php on line 481

He cannot create topics. Or move any further than appearing online .

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

I found his account. Somehow he got stuck in "Validating", which will prevent him from doing anything, and the system didn't alert us. I even checked the Validating pool but he wasn't there - but upon viewing his registration, sure enough, he was stuck in it. Very rare, I haven't seen someone get hung up like that before.

In any case, I've promoted Hawk Solo from validating and he should be good. Keep me posted here in this thread if he continues to experience issues, and tag me if you do by clicking the "@Mention" link under my avatar or typing "@Tefka"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom