Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Antares Exploration has been recruiting new deck hands and security for a few standard months now after finally getting their hands on a proper star ship to use for their exploratory missions into deep space. However, there is far more to the company than meets the eye, this is by design. Rumors of this one vessel party being pirates of sorts have began to float around the areas she has been spotted in, and a sizable mark has been made by this aging mon cala ship and her crew.

The headquarters of this small time corporation can be found on Last Wall in the city of Sentinel.

OOC Information:
I plan on putting together a small fleet or force to use as privateers serving the GA in the up coming conflicts that anyone is allowed to join (Besides Sithies and slavers of course, we shoot them on sight <3) While fighting will likely be the main focus, this will also serve as a hub for characters with similar interest in exploration and group combat to get together and form stories of their own.

I already have five missions put together and as the owner of the AE, Ailmar will surely be getting his own development out of whatever comes of it. If you have any interest in joining this merry band, shoot me a dm on discord at ajzoo04 (I'm in the GA server) or react to this message and we'll cook something up!

I would absolutely love to be a part of this. It’s kinda the exact thing I’ve been looking for.

I want to get into fleeting. I never did that when I was here before. That said I’m not too interested in joining a major faction until I get my bearings. This seems like a happy middle ground.

Feel free to DM me or add me on Discord: fictitious1187

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom