Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Valki Häyhä

Valki Häyhä

ZBCRSrm.png

Valki pictured Armoured and Unarmoured

NAME: Valki Häyhä

FACTION: "Wild Cards" Mercenary Company

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Yes please Female

HEIGHT: 5'7"

WEIGHT: 159 lbs

EYES: Grey-Blue

HAIR: Blonde

SKIN: Pale

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

S -
Mandalorin Training: Give me a weapon, it doesn't matter what, I can kill you, or don't give me one, I can still kill you anyway.

S - Ace Pilot: I can make the largest ships dance like a starfighter and drive or fly just about anything.

W - Hot-headed: Valki is known to fly off the handle when things don't go her way.

W - Stubborn: Valki is like a tree trunk, she doesn't bend until he breaks.

APPEARANCE:
Valki is a bit taller than average and very fit, she has a good number of abstract stylized tattoos going up her arms and onto her shoulders, she keeps her long blonde hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of the way and more easily tucked away when in her armour.

BIOGRAPHY:
Valki was born on the world of Concord Dawn, she didn't have the typical upbringing of a Mandalorian, her family were farmers and shunned the typical militaristic lifestyle, preferring to live the lifestyle of the more pacifistic cities that held sway on Mandalore for some time in the past. Unfortunately, the fairly chaotic nature of the galaxy and Concord Dawn being a Mandalorian colony meant that war came fairly regularly even from a young age Valki was sick of feeling helpless, so she ran off to join a group of mercenaries at 15, and although they didn't let her fight so soon after tagging along she was given a pretty harsh crash course on everything she missed out on about Mandalorian culture and an even more harsh course on fighting like a Mandalorian, though she had considerable skill in fighting she found her true calling in piloting. Ready to move on and start her own mercenary band Valki was struggling to put together enough material and manpower she had gotten deep into a backroom spaceport Sabacc game in which she won the decimated remains of a different unit, a few squadrons of cheep fighters and a broken down mothership that needed a massive overhaul and time in a shipyard to fix properly, but it was hers now and she set about putting it to work, making money, fixing problems, and hiring more crew and pilots.

SHIP:

Zerek Multi-Role Starfighter (Personal Starfighter)
Bevelle-class Light Freighter (Personal long-range ship)

EQUIPMENT:
Beskar'gam
Mandalorian vambrace
x2 RSKF-44 Heavy Blaster Pistols
Skunkworks "Butcher" Scattergun

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom