Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Prince of the Empire

Constantine Fel

C
Prince of the Empire

The Age of the True Empire is over, and so with it, the Fel Dynasty

Hello there,

I just happen to have an idea for a character when I saw an image on Pinterest that really grabbed at my creative juices. My thought process immediately went for a spoiled but oddly charismatic french style prince of the Fel Dynasty, that has a main goal of becoming the Emperor of a Second Fel Empire and become the true successor to Rurik Fel. Although this is really just the end goal if I decide to take it that far, for now he will just be an Imperial Prince with bigger ambitions than his station allows.

I am currently looking for basic interactions from a wide variety of characters from the Noblest of Jedis to the Strongest of Sith, and also some within the Criminal Underworld as well. So if you have a character that wishes to interact with a rotten prince then comment down below and we can work something out.

Some Ideas for Threads

• Gregoire Fel is a fully trained Templar and Imperial Knight despite being a Spoiled Noble, so maybe we can have some interesting interactions there
  • Diplomacy is good instead of war, wanna have a chat
  • When you want to become Emperor, You need to prove yourself able to defend yourself in combat. So dueling is an option as well

NIO_Faction_Banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom