Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Primus Kashuula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diameter: 20,169 KM
This is almost twice the diameter of Earth (12,756km) and is unnecessarily large. I'll need you to cut down on the size.

Native Species: Nebalite, Xaxax (Thought to be extinct, but may live in the lost city of Weras’kas, but this is an far fetched theory)
Xaxax are not thought to be extinct, they are extinct as per canon. Please remove them from being listed as native species.
Furthermore there are no canon sources which list the Nebalite's homeworld. Listing them here as native species would contradict the canon stub. Please move them to IMMIGRATED SPECIES.

History:
THE XAXAX
The Xaxax were an extinct sentient species, native to the Unknown Regions.
They were a technologically advanced species and created many strange and powerful devices. Some of their technology was left scattered across the Unknown Regions after they were gone, and the legend of their technical prowess was known to traders in the region as well. They were said to have created an entire world, which was the source of these bits of technology, though almost no one in the Unknown Regions used them. They created cures for deadly diseases, as well as small devices that allowed users to communicate over vast distances. They also built a hidden space station, which was similar to the design of some hyperdrives.

THE AGE OF THE XAXAX
the Xaxax originally created this planet for an unknown purpose (date: unknown) possibly for creating an species, but this is only an far fetched theory.

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE XAXAX
it is unknown why the Xaxax disappeared, it may have died out because of an war with the Celestials, but again this is far fetched
After their extinction, an organization called the Guardians was brought together to protect the advanced technology that they left behind. Though they were once a proud and honorable organization, over thousands of years they grew corrupt and greedy, jealously guarding the secrets of the Xaxax. They looted the artificial world the Xaxax had created, stealing all they could. The Guardians also split up the power core of the Xaxax's space station, using one of the pieces to power their largest ship. They used the space station as a center of study, as well as a vault to keep their stolen artifacts.

HISTORY OF THE NEBALITES
Nebalites were sentient Cephalopods, at least one of whom made the Unknown Regions his home. They were enormous beings, and in order to travel the stars, they had starships constructed around their bodies. In order to facilitate face-to-face meetings, they would utilize droids. Grazdoc was a member of this species
On Chaos we have a very strict policy regarding plagiarism. I have read the Xaxax and Nebalite wiki entries and this is copied directly from them. As you are new and this is your first submission to Codex I will refrain from disciplinary action. You must cite your source for this information with a link to the wiki page and give credit to the original author (SW Wookiepedia) OR rewrite the information in your own words. This is your first and only warning about plagiarism. Further infringements will result in disciplinary action within the Codex.

As a last point, I am not comfortable with this being the submitted as "the official artificial planet created by the Xaxax." I am willing to allow that it is rumored to be that planet to allow some creative wiggle room without undermining SW canon. Please make relevant changes to reflect this.

Tag me when you have finished making edits.

[member="THE DIRECTOR"]
[member="Rekali the Hutt"]

Silencia said:
This is almost twice the diameter of Earth (12,756km) and is unnecessarily large. I'll need you to cut down on the size.

Xaxax are not thought to be extinct, they are extinct as per canon. Please remove them from being listed as native species.
Furthermore there are no canon sources which list the Nebalite's homeworld. Listing them here as native species would contradict the canon stub. Please move them to IMMIGRATED SPECIES.

On Chaos we have a very strict policy regarding plagiarism. I have read the Xaxax and Nebalite wiki entries and this is copied directly from them. As you are new and this is your first submission to Codex I will refrain from disciplinary action. You must cite your source for this information with a link to the wiki page and give credit to the original author (SW Wookiepedia) OR rewrite the information in your own words. This is your first and only warning about plagiarism. Further infringements will result in disciplinary action within the Codex.

As a last point, I am not comfortable with this being the submitted as "the official artificial planet created by the Xaxax." I am willing to allow that it is rumored to be that planet to allow some creative wiggle room without undermining SW canon. Please make relevant changes to reflect this.

Tag me when you have finished making edits.

[member="THE DIRECTOR"]
[member="Rekali the Hutt"]
ok i think i fixed what i need to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom