Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Primus Kashuula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Primus Kashuula AKA Nebalit Prime
download_by_rexxaa1-dag7wd0.jpg

Image source: image myself on http://planetmaker.wthr.us/
[SIZE=10.5pt]Region[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Unknown regions - Chialite Sector[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]System[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Nebalit System of the Jewel Nebula[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Suns[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 2;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]1. Nebalit Major-Yellow G2 V (exactly like the sun)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]2. Nebalite Minor- K2V (Orange dwarf)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Orbital Position[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 3rd planet located within the center of the habitable zone[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Moons[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Natural satellites: 4 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]1) Iasasai (largest moon-4707 KM-population 276 million, also location of the largest orbital shipyard in the system) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]2) Iuas (1930 KM-Population 1400000)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]3) Udsa (771 KM- Population 3700)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]4 Saads (328 KM)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]System Features:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1. Feytew |Hot Jupiter | 27 moons (notable moons are New Mbuso (Feytew 4)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2. Wiejer Kalpan |Barren Rock | 0 moons | Population 77,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3. Kalpan Belt |Asteroid Belt | - | A1 has currently 300 Miners[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4. Primus Kashuula |Terrestrial | 3 moons | (see below)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]5. Kashuula's Belt |Asteroid Belt | - | various top secret military/defense bases[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]6. Starport 1 |Artificial | - | Population 17,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]7. New Flyte |Dwarf Planet | 0 moons | Population 1,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]8. Starport 2 |Artificial | - | Population 7,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]9. Nuruodoa |Gas Giant | 7 moons[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This system is also around a large nebula which has young blue star clusters[/SIZE]
Coordinates: 8-9: here
untitled_drawing_by_rexxaa1-dagtsnk.png
note in same hex as Crakull
Rotational Period: 31.12 hours
Orbital Period: 277 local days
Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: 13,721 KM
Atmosphere: Type 1
Climate: Temperate around most of the planet, Controlled around cities in shield domes
Min Temp 10 °C
Avg. Temp 23 °C
Max Temp 31 °C
Gravity: Average
Primary Terrain: Jungles, Rainforests, Oceans, Reefs, Mountains, Canyons, Rivers, and large Lakes.
Native Species: None
Immigrated Species: Chiss, Nebalite
Primary Languages: Nebalite, Cheunh
Government: Parliamentary Republic (Nebalite, The Order of the Xaxaxi) Republican oligarchy (Chiss)
Population: 7 billion
Demonym: Kashian
Major Imports: Foodstuffs, weapons, luxury goods
Major Exports: Starships
Affiliation: The Order of the Xaxaxi, Chiss

Major Locations:

Athabasca Megacity | Location: NW hemisphere, Country of Athabaskan, province of Athabasca | Uses: largest city also the capital of the Planet | Population: 77 million ||
Jao'desad Defense Super-fortress | Location: [Classified] | Uses planetary defense base | Population Unknown ||
021833811_prevstill.jpeg
image source

Jao'desad (Kailork) Research Super-fortress | Location: [Classified] | Uses: Research base | Population Unknown || lost city of Weras’kas | Location: Unknown | Uses: Unknown | Population Unknown ||||
The Lost Lands International Park | Location: NW hemisphere, Country of Zertaas | Uses: tourist destination | Population none but get usefully 300,000 visitors each year ||
564091_kosmos_3d_art_1920x1200_(www.GetBg.net).jpg
b0b186514d729dc3752985644ac57061.jpg

The Eye of the Arch | Location: Unknown | Uses: Unknown||
landscape_of_another_planet_by_bodius-d603a6i.jpg

The Lost Realm of Xaxax | Location: Unknown | Uses: Unknown | Population: Unknown ||
475-drawings_landscapes_scenery.jpg

The Great Library | Location: NW hemisphere, Country of Athabaskan, province of Xaxaxia | Uses: largest library and information center of the Planet ||
5afb6b41.jpg
image source sci-fi library -google search
The Xaxaxi temple | Location: NW hemisphere, Country of Athabaskan, province of Xaxaxia | Uses: spiritual temple ||
21a0eae34ceb6fa46ecae09739dc67d6.jpg

image source sci-fi temple on top of an mountain-google search

[SIZE=13.5pt]Culture[/SIZE]: [SIZE=9pt]Both species adopted the ways of the Chiss, but here is a fact table of their Culture.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
Daily life
life on Primus Kashuula was fair but and easy, people would wake up in the morning and get ready for work and school.[/SIZE]
work which was very fair because a law passed no one can make more money (100 credits/day) than any other person, this law was passed to minimize the fights between people of Primus Kashuula, because they believe jealousy over how rich other people/nations lead to war and crime.
School which student are expected to work hard
at the end of the day after last meal, everybody who was religious went to their local temple to thank the Xaxax for their day.
Chiss and Nebalites were always together throughout the day and usually shared their stories of the past, present, and the future.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Politics[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Political Structure: Parliament
current supreme Prime minister: Chaf'ejak'nuruodo.

Strong Influence: military (Defense of planet and its inhabitants)[/SIZE]
Popular Issue: legal system
Stability: very stable

[SIZE=10.5pt]Personal Freedoms[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Civilians very much love their freedoms[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]notable freedoms are[/SIZE]
freedom of speaking

Scandals: infrequent

Wealth: in the hands of the elite

[SIZE=10.5pt]Ecology[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Planets Spanned: 12 systems with a total of 15 planets[/SIZE]
Notable Systems
1) Dijsakan system (Dijsakan prime-Largest shipyard of the colonies)
2) Asiui system (Asiuiq-major center for academies)
3)Desjiu-Nova Major system (Jowore Nova-galactic trade)

Preferred Climate: temperate

Wilderness: 56%
Wild Animals: common
Natural Resources: good amount Culture
Known For: exotic wildlife
Popular Entertainment: Games, music/concerts
Respected Profession: Peaceful

Discrimination: attractiveness-based
Major Taboo: certain clothing
Major Social Ill: None

Soldiers: volunteers
Main Use: Defense

Associated Art form: dance
Prevalence: believed by some
Holidays: very often, a major holiday is Xaxax Remembrance Week
Urban: 3%
Natural: 97%
Literacy Rate: 100%

Gender Ratio: 1.15 male(s)/female
Fertility Rate: 3.5 children/family
Life Expectancy: 109.2 years For Chiss
787.9 years for Nebalite

[SIZE=13.5pt]Technology:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]On par with the galaxy, with a focus on improving lifestyle, defense and data storage. But still use traditional objects like books [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]History: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]THE XAXAX[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The Xaxax were an extinct sentient species, native to the Unknown Regions.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]They were a technologically advanced species and created many strange and powerful devices. Some of their technology was left scattered across the Unknown Regions after they were gone, and the legend of their technical prowess was known to traders in the region as well. They were said to have created an entire world, which was the source of these bits of technology, though almost no one in the Unknown Regions used them. They created cures for deadly diseases, as well as small devices that allowed users to communicate over vast distances. They also built a hidden space station, which was similar to the design of some hyperdrives. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](Work credits go to Wookieepedia-exact page source [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xaxax)
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]THE AGE OF THE XAXAX[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The Xaxax were rumored of created this planet for an unknown purpose (date: unknown) possibly for creating an species, but this is only an farfetched theory[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE XAXAX[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]it is unknown why the Xaxax disappeared, it may have died out because of a war with the Celestials, but again this is far fetched[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]After their extinction, an organization called the Guardians was brought together to protect the advanced technology that they left behind. Though they were once a proud and honorable organization, over thousands of years they grew corrupt and greedy, jealously guarding the secrets of the Xaxax. They looted the artificial world the Xaxax had created, stealing all they could. The Guardians also split up the power core of the humans’ space station, using one of the pieces to power their largest ship. They used the space station as a center of study, as well as a vault to keep their stolen artifacts.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](Work credits go to Wookieepedia-exact page source [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xaxax) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]HISTORY OF THE NEBALITES[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Nebalites were sentient Cephalopods, at least one of whom made the Unknown Regions his home. They were enormous beings, and in order to travel the stars, they had starships constructed around their bodies. In order to facilitate face-to-face meetings, they would utilize droids. Grazdoc was a member of this species[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] Nebalites were a species thought to originate on this planet on an unknown date, and started to explore other systems around 3872 BBY.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Having thought many wars with the guardians, in their long history.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](Work credits go to Wookieepedia-exact page source [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nebalite)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Not much more is known about this species early history, except they may have had colonized a dozen planets.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Around 6 BBY, a human ship coming from the Known Space, helped the Nebalites defeat a pirate gang in this area of space. Eventual one of the crew got sick and since they help the Nebalites, in return they told the crew how to save the man life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]THE FIRST CHISS SETTLERS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]In 35 ABY Chiss fleeing the swarm wars came across Primus Kashuula, and settled here.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]They were fleeing manly because of the disappointment of how the Chiss dealt with the swarm wars, and also because of the fear of becoming Kilik Joiners when they got there they were greeted by the Nebalites. Seeing this as an opportunity to live with a species, they greeted the Nebalites.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]About after one month of building with the Nebalites, made a great library on top of Mount Xaxaxa. What went into the library was the history of both great species.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Because of the peace between the two species they both greeted each to make it mandatory for Youth to read both species history.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]In the first month of 46 ABY the two nation came together at Athabasca to create the Parliament of the planet. Each species sign a piece of paper that the following with happen: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]There shall be no wars between us.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]We shall work to get to overcome issues.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]We shall not discriminate each other species.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]We shall treat each species with kindness and respect of that of our own.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]And you the leader of your nation will follow this forever and pass it on to your descendants.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Once both species signed the paper, and the parliament was made, after that a month long celebration went on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]THE CREATION OF THE ORDER OF THE XAXAXI (in 210 ABY)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The Order of the Xaxaxi was a religion that celebrated the ancient Xaxax.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]It was created for guidance through life and understanding of their place in the universe.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]There is a spiritual temple to thank and worship the Xaxax on top of mount Xaxaxk just around ten kilometers from the Great Library.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]TODAY[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Not much has changed, except for advances in technology, such as the invention of Virtual Reality. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] to explain a planet (which was unnamed in the book, just appeared as Xaxax Artificial Jungle world) and the species of the Nebalite.[/SIZE]

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Director"]

Hello there, and welcome to our community :) I'm very excited that you've gotten started in planet creation, it's nice to see some fresh faces with a passion for Lore creation and establishment. The board could also gain from a few more Chiss. However we typically only take finished submissions in the Codex that are ready for judging. So I'm going to go ahead and Archive this, and when you're ready to get it judged send a PM to [member="Lorelei Darke"] and she'll put it up and we'll get you taken care of.

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Director"]

Hey there, I'll be judging your submission today.

Director said:
the frist order has 1 decommissioned Starkiller Base located here (the starkiller base is eimated to be 800 km in diameter), natural satellites:
Superweapons are only allowed for Staff events, I'll have to ask this and all references to a Starkiller Base or a superweapon be taken out of the submission.

Director said:
1 QWERTY name after the chiss tech god
I can't find any mention of this(or any Chiss Religion) on Wookieepedia. I'll have to ask this be removed as well.

Director said:
Qwerty station |Artificial | - | Population 7,000
I don't mind you having a space station, but I"ll need a link to what type of station. As mentioned before the name will have to change.

Director said:
Diameter 20,016
I'll need a metric unit here.

Director said:
Atmosphere: Type Dense breathable
Please change this to Type I

Director said:
Frist order superweapon research Super fortress | Location: [Classified] | Uses the first order say it just a garrison and ordnance depot, but some veterans of this fortress say it Way much more than that, and everyone is highly suspicious | Population Unknown|||||
Again, superweapons are staff-only. I'll need this to be re-purposed to something else.

Director said:
Government Parliamentary Republic (Chiss, The Order of the Nuruodoi, One Chiss), Democracy (First Order/Second Order/Seventh Order)
Are all of these organizations currently living on the planet or are they stages of the planet's history? What are some of these organizations, such as the Order of Nuruodoi and Second/Seventh Order? Do you mean One Sith instead of One Chiss? How do these organizations interact with one another?

Director said:
Native Species: Kashian (Thought to be extinct, but may live in the lost city of Weras’kas)
The only thing I can find is the Kashi, an organization of humans. Is there another species you're referring to, and if so can you link it?

Director said:
Culture: differs by affiliation, but usually free will, and rights

I'll need a lot more data here. What is the planetary government? Do the citizens like their government? Slavery is obviously out, but how do they feel about other issues? This would be a good place to go over the nuances of their organizations and what their individual beliefs are.

Director said:
Technology: Chiss based
Usually in this section we look for the level of technology long with little differences. Are they behind the rest of the galaxy or slightly ahead? An example might be something like "On par with the rest of galaxy with a focus on building starships".

Director said:
History: Settled by the descendants of Mitth’raw’nuruodo in 177 ABY, Primus Kashuula was a place where Chiss who did not like the way of the Chiss ascendency went to. In 187 ABy the first order arrived at the planet by accident, because one of their mighty starkiller bases called Snoke’s Legend malfunctioned and blind jump to the planet. Many years later the people of the starkiller base abandon both the evil way of the frist order and decommission the mighty starkiller into a huge spaceport and a spiritual nexus for the reformed seventh order, and the order of the Nuruodoi. In 199 ABY the One Sith and various other evil empires try to invade the planet, but fail. Currently they have found an document about the legend of the lost city of Weras’kas, a place of incredible riches, and power. the legend was found out to be true and currently a group of explorers are seekingfor it
There's a slew of issues here. While the Mith and Nuruodo Family are large and canon Thrawn is never noted to have a child in canon, nor ever taking a lover for that matter. Why did the Chiss leave the ascendancy? Was it peaceful, or did it come with conflict? How do Prime Kashuulans feel about the traditional Chiss now? A lot of assumptions about unfilled areas of canon are made, for example the existence of the First Order around 150 years after Episode 7. All mentions to a Starkillerbase, as mentioned before, must be removed. I'll need elaboration on the "spiritual nexus", is it a Force Nexus or just a hub for a religious order? What is the Order of the Nuruodoi? The One Sith were dissolved in 139 ABY. Why are evil empires trying to invade the planet? What sort of riches are on Weras'kas.

Type @Rekali The Hutt to tag me when you're done.

ok thank i will start to make the changes, so probably give me 1-4 weeks to have the new submission
and i appreciate the time you put in this to help me, this is my first time ever doing this and i may ask more questions in the incoming weeks
please respond to me once you read this
and Thank Very much for your time and patiences, and have an wonderful day

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Director"]

You can just edit it as you go and then tag me as you finish, there's no need for entering a new submission. Just Reply and @me when you're done with the edits.

Rekali the Hutt said:
[member="Director"]

You can just edit it as you go and then tag me as you finish, there's no need for entering a new submission. Just Reply and @me when you're done with the edits.
ok i finished can you check it and if there's any issues on my planet please tell me so i can fix them

Rekali the Hutt

R
Director said:
Uses: Unknown, but is possible an portal to the Lost Realm of Nuruodoin
Considering this organization has been effectively removed from this submission I think this location should be removed as well.

Can I also get some elaboration of the history inbetween the Chiss Settlement and now? I've got the old species cult was formed, but nothing else really. How did they come together on their government? What sort of culture did they build together? More stuff like this.

Director said:
such as the invention of teleportation

Hypergates are listed as a superweapon under our board, so I'd consider teleportation in the same vein. I'll need all mentions of it removed.

One thing I've noticed is the change of intent. If you want to flesh out the Nebalite as a species I'd recommend submitting them as a species. As long any information you submit doesn't contradict canon we have no issues submitting a stub of a canon species to help give it a larger background.

[member="Director"]

Rekali the Hutt said:
Considering this organization has been effectively removed from this submission I think this location should be removed as well.

Can I also get some elaboration of the history inbetween the Chiss Settlement and now? I've got the old species cult was formed, but nothing else really. How did they come together on their government? What sort of culture did they build together? More stuff like this.

Hypergates are listed as a superweapon under our board, so I'd consider teleportation in the same vein. I'll need all mentions of it removed.

One thing I've noticed is the change of intent. If you want to flesh out the Nebalite as a species I'd recommend submitting them as a species. As long any information you submit doesn't contradict canon we have no issues submitting a stub of a canon species to help give it a larger background.

[member="Director"]
ok i think i am finished.

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="THE DIRECTOR"]

THE DIRECTOR said:
The Eye of the Arch | Location: Unknown | Uses: Unknown, but is possible an portal to the Lost Realm of Xaxax ||||
Okay, you just changed the name here, and that's not what I intended to communicate. I apologize for this. I need any "Possible portals" to be removed. Hypergate/Stargate/Teleportation technology is considered a superweapon on this board, which in itself is regulated to staff-controlled events. I'll need any and all references to Portals, hypergates, teleportation, stargates, and all synonyms or derivatives removed from the submission.

THE DIRECTOR said:
Government Parliamentary Republic (Nebalite, Chiss, The Order of the Xaxaxi)

THE DIRECTOR said:
work which lasted 7 hours was very fair because a law passed no one can make more money ($100?day) than any other person, this law was passed to minimise the fights between people of Primus Kashuula, because they believe jealousy over how rich other people/nations lead to war and crime
These two statements are contradictory. Furthermore I'll need all mention of non-Star Wars currency removed. I can take credits, wuipipi(sp?), or a specific form of planetary currency, but I can't take U.S. of A. dollars.

THE DIRECTOR said:
Personal Freedoms:
religion (although it is strictly against the law to create an new religion, so either you're with the Order of the Xaxaxi or you don't practice religion

This is not freedom. You're not required to have a personal freedom section, but if you are I can't a "A or B" choice as freedom.

THE DIRECTOR said:
in the first month of 46 ABY the two nation came together at Athabasca to create the Parliament of the planet. each species sign a piece of paper that the following with happen:
There shall be no wars between us
We shall work to get to overcome issues
We shall not discriminate each other species
We shall treat each species with kindness and respect of that of our own
And you the leader of your nation will follow this forever and pass it on to your descendants

THE DIRECTOR said:
Superstition
Involves: conspiracies, and xenophobia
These are contradictory. I'm not opposed to elements of speciesism in the culture, but if it's a government mandate not to discriminate against other species and to treat them with kindness a cultural xenophobia wouldn't be accepted. Perhaps there would be a quiet few who kept their xenophobia secret, but it wouldn't envelope a culture made by the unification of two hyperspace-travelling civilization.

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="THE DIRECTOR"]

No time limit. All you need to change is the things I've addressed in my previous post.

Rekali the Hutt said:
[member="THE DIRECTOR"]

Okay, you just changed the name here, and that's not what I intended to communicate. I apologize for this. I need any "Possible portals" to be removed. Hypergate/Stargate/Teleportation technology is considered a superweapon on this board, which in itself is regulated to staff-controlled events. I'll need any and all references to Portals, hypergates, teleportation, stargates, and all synonyms or derivatives removed from the submission.

These two statements are contradictory. Furthermore I'll need all mention of non-Star Wars currency removed. I can take credits, wuipipi(sp?), or a specific form of planetary currency, but I can't take U.S. of A. dollars.

This is not freedom. You're not required to have a personal freedom section, but if you are I can't a "A or B" choice as freedom.

These are contradictory. I'm not opposed to elements of speciesism in the culture, but if it's a government mandate not to discriminate against other species and to treat them with kindness a cultural xenophobia wouldn't be accepted. Perhaps there would be a quiet few who kept their xenophobia secret, but it wouldn't envelope a culture made by the unification of two hyperspace-travelling civilization.
i am adding a few more locations, and checking formats, gramma, spelling

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="THE DIRECTOR"]

Current year is 844 ABY I believe, but the recent event might have jumped us forward a few years. I'm not seeing anythin that need to be changed in the submiion, if you're ready for it to go pending.

Rekali the Hutt said:
[member="THE DIRECTOR"]

Current year is 844 ABY I believe, but the recent event might have jumped us forward a few years. I'm not seeing anythin that need to be changed in the submiion, if you're ready for it to go pending.
i think have it all ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom