Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Priceless Gems, Rare Material, and Other Stuff Auction [Small, Two Week Time Limit]

[member="Triam Akovin"]

In light of the realization that I was bidding against [member="Dagora-Kel"], my bids on lot D will not continue, however because of a mutually beneficial deal in the past I would like to add to his bid the services of the best smuggler in the galaxy. Should he win I will preform a single job for you free of charge.

[member="Orick T'ane"] Excellent. You will be contact when I plan to collect, which may be fairly soon.

I apologize all for having been absent the last few days, though I would like to announce, that this Auction has but one more day before all deals are closed to the current bids.

Many Personal Message will be sent out addressing the particulars of all deals, once I have found the time to distinguish exactly what I desire.

Thank you all for participating.

[member="Triam Akovin"] [member="Noah Corek"]

(Just now saw this, Triam i ask you give Noah the time to bid back if this accidentally snipes him.)

Solan leaned forward as he turned on the screen to see the ending of an auction, his hand moving to the console as he put up a bid for 110 thousand on the Krayt Dragon Pearls. They would make very fine pieces for gift and for students if they so chose but his eyes turned to the last bid while he did such, curious who had placed one before him as he had not even checked.

Another fry would pop into Micah's mouth as the auction rush towards those last few minutes. A cheeky grin shone on his face. Coming from a family where his mum was quite the penny pincher -- much to his father's mild annoyance -- it was curious to see so many sapients bid so much money over ore and materials they could very well likely get themselves through some hard work.

It wasn't that he ever had a lack of anything; he didn't. While his father did not vocalize it daily, his childhood home along that with the miniature fortress in Atoa made it clear that Soliael had plenty of money to ensure his family lacked nothing. Yet that was tempered by his mother's guidance that monetary materials were not everything.

She wasn't going to stand having spoiled brats for kids.

Another chuckle, and Micah gave a shrug. Either way, this was interesting.

This auction is now closed. With the exception of Lot C and D, all deals are finalized and pressed through. Enjoy your stuff!

Lot C for all intents and purposes belongs to the Techno Union bros, but they are still pending my PM about tech stuff because I am slow and a procrastinator. Go ahead and use it whenever!

Lot D is pending a dev thread, and subsequent approval.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] wins Lot A with 200k
[member="Solan Charr"] wins Lot B with 110k
[member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Darell Irani"], and [member="Dagora-Kel"] win Lot C with 4 mil, a New custom armor to personal specifications (No Orbalisk or Songsteel), A Modified Protectorate Blockade Runner (+ Nightshadow Coating + Tibanna X + S-6 Hyperdrive Unit), a Squadron and Two Aquila Stealth Fighters, a New custom droid to personal specifications (No Orbalisk or Songsteel), one Alchemical Item Commission, and One Project Exo-vis Exosuit
[member="Dagora-Kel"] wins Lot D 650k, Adegan Stealth System Data (alternative to Stygium) (i.e. This.), and one free job from [member="Orick T'ane"]

Total profit: 4.9 million credits, plus approximately a-lot-in-gear worth of credits.

@Dagora-Kel The Relentless Blade

An ionized lightfoil capable of draining conventional shields, and numbing targets to paralysis even past conventional armors (unconscious upon strikes to head/upper spine), with a switch that upon activation, shall rapidly deactivate and reactivate upon coming into contact with another saber blade, or in other words, an Automatic-Trakata blade.

Enjoy it! It took a lot of painstaking work to get it approved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom