Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Priceless Gems, Rare Material, and Other Stuff Auction [Small, Two Week Time Limit]

Greetings! This is my first Auction, so don't think anything fancy is going to happen to you. Basically, as of late, I've stumbled upon quite a bit of riches in terms of gems, and I would like to quantify them into credits. The reason: I like to look at what I see as my projected net worth.

So in the next two weeks, I hope to sell a sack of priceless gems hailing from the interior of Yavin Prime, six Krayt Dragon Pearls, and an ambiguous amount of Phrik originally intended for a greedy hutt who shan't be named lest he hear about this :p

• This Auction Ends in Two Weeks as of the posting, unless otherwise stated to be extended
  • Bids of goods, services, favors, etc. will be taken as legitimate bids, though they hold no particular preference over credit values, UNLESS it is a restricted material being offered.
  • Credit prices must be validated by relevant background information that would justify the amount specified for the purchase, if the price becomes exorbitant.
  • For any restricted materials, holocrons, or artifacts, please link the thread where you acquired the item into the auction.

Lot A: A sack of small sized Corusca Gems mined out of the core of Yavin Prime, these are priceless (Obtained Here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55908-once-upon-a-prime-yavin-primepast/?p=889344)
  • Current Bid: 200k (Seraphina Shel'tah)
150k with Triam's Contact Info (Starchaser)

Lot B: 6 Krayt Dragon Pearls (Obtained Here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55919-akovin-stock-company-prepare-for-war/?p=913625)
  • Current Bid: 110k (Solan Charr)
50k (Sempra), 60k (Noah Corek), 75k (Sempra), 76k (Noah Corek), 85k (Orick T'ane), 95k (Noah Corek), 100k (Sempra), 105k (Noah Corek)

Lot C: Ambiguous amount of Phrik (Obtained Here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17755-demonsgate-is-pretty-close-to-hell-demonsgate-mission-threadphrik-mining/?p=354493)
  • Current Bid: 3 mil (+ 1 mil) + New custom armor to personal specifications (No Orbalisk or Songsteel) + A Modified Protectorate Blockade Runner (+ Nightshadow Coating + Tibanna X + S-6 Hyperdrive Unit) + Two Aquila Stealth Fighters (+ A Squadron of Aquila Stealth Fighters) + New custom droid to personal specifications (No Orbalisk or Songsteel) + Alchemical Item Commission + One Project Exo-vis Exosuit (Techno Union Bros + Dagora-Kel)

50k (Darell Inari), 50k + Custom Starship or 100k (Lily Kuhn), 150k (Techno Union Bros), 200k + DHK Droid w/ Mods (Darth Ferus), 300k + Hawk Schematics + Two Custom Weapons (Noah Corek), 350k + Personal Craft of 400 meters or less + Business Contract (Lily Kuhn), 750k + Hawk Schematics + Three Custom Weapons + Favor of Paramilitary Force (Noah Corek), 751k + Personal Craft of liking + Business Contract + Access to Koros Spaceworks "Garage" (Lily Kuhn), 850k + Schematics to the Hawk, Four Custom Weapons + Favor of Paramilitary Force + Schematics to Hammerhead-class Cruiser + Free maintenance for weapons & armor + A Copy of the Corek Family Datacron (Noah Corek), 1000k + DHK droid w/ mods + 10% ownership of Kalor Tech + Assistance to create personals droid + Three Alchemical Weapons + Absolutely-not-a-favor-from-a-sith (Darth Ferus), 1025k + Schematics to the Hawk + four custom weapons + Favor of Paramilitary Force + Schematics to Hammerhead-class Cruiser + Free maintenance for weapons & armor + A Copy of the Corek Family Datacron (Noah Corek), 1.5 mil + DHK Droid w/ Mods, 15% ownership of Kalor Tech + Assistance to create Personal droid + Three Alchemical Weapons + Blaster/slug thrower kind (Examples: Iridonian Revolver, JS-01, Vrasjyme) + DHK-02 Droid Upon Construction + Phasma Class Interceptor + Schematics of Templar Utility Belt. (Darth Ferus), 1,750,000 Credits + Schematics to the Hawk + four custom weapons + Favor of Paramilitary Force + Schematics to Hammerhead-class Cruiser + Free maintenance for weapons & armor + A Copy of the Corek Family Datacron + A squad (12) of Mk II BX-Commando Droids (Upon approval) + 25% ownership in Ravenwood Industries, a PMC subsidiary of Hekler'Kok Defense Industries. (Noah Corek), 3 mil + DHK Droid w/ Mods, 15% ownership of Kalor Tech + Assistance to create Personal droid + Three Alchemical Weapons + Blaster/slug thrower kind (Examples: Iridonian Revolver, JS-01, Vrasjyme) + DHK-02 Droid Upon Construction + Phasma Class Interceptor + Schematics of Templar Utility Belt + Songsteel (Obtained here ) + Schematics of Templar Class Light Freighter + Schematics of all Non-Subach The New Order Armory Items (Obtained by being the emperor of the New Order) (Darth Ferus), 3,250,000 + Credits Schematics to the Hawk + four custom weapons + Favor of Paramilitary Force + Schematics to Hammerhead-class Cruiser + Free maintenance for weapons & armor + A Copy of the Corek Family Datacron + A squad (12) of Mk II BX-Commando Droids (Upon approval) + 50% ownership in Ravenwood Industries, a PMC subsidiary of Hekler'Kok Defense Industries. (Noah Corek), A live 700 meter trained and tamed Exogorth (obtained through the Beast Hunter's Guild) kept on an asteroid orbiting Prakith (Valued four million credits) + Custom Personal Craft of liking + Business Contract + Access to Koros Spaceworks "Garage" + Permanent use of the to-be-built shipyards over Empress Teta for any purpose (Lily Kuhn),

Lot D: One Relentless Blade (Upon Approval)
  • Current Bid: 650k + Adegan Stealth System Data (alternative to Stygium) (i.e. This.) (Degora-Kel)
500k (Orick T'ane), 650k (William Kerkov), 650k + Adegan Stealth System Data (alternative to Stygium) (i.e. This.) (Degora-Kel), 750K + Best smuggler evah (Orick T'ane) [RETRACTED]

[member="Darth Ferus"] The Jedi Slayer mod seems to have no information in it, and is not approved content. Is this indicating that once approved, it will be present in the model granted to me?

Otherwise, another very tempting offer.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Triam Akovin"]

Lot C
750,000 credits, schematics to the Hawk and three custom weapons. Plus a favor from the second in command of the largest Private Military Corporation in the galaxy.

[member="Triam Akovin"]
Lot C, seven hundred and fifty-one thousand credits, along with a personal craft of your liking, the mentioned contract if wanted, and access to our (Koros Spaceworks) "garage" for upgrades, retrofittings, and outfittings of vessels you may desire.

God I love Auctions so much already.

Not even twenty four hours and I already have close to a million credits with some other knick knacks, and the prices keep rising. Unsurprisingly Phrik seems to be the most valuable commodity. I'm a little disappointed the Krayt Pearls aren't getting more attention, since wookiepedia says each are usually worth 100k each, but whatever, I think the phrik will more than make up for it. I also sort of expected that people wouldn't really care about the Corusca gems. At least they all have bids! :D

Okay, so update:

[member="Marek Starchaser"] currently holds Lot A with 150k (on the condition I give him my contact information, or "digits")
[member="Noah Corek"] currently holds Lot B with 60k (Instead of [member="Sempra the Hutt"])
[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"] currently holds Lot C with 751k, a Personal Craft of preference, a business contract, and access to Koros Spaceworks' "Garage". (Instead of [member="Darell Irani"], [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Noah Corek"])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom