Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powers

Awesome, so there are many different ways to use a single force power. I know that there are different uses of such, (like I once had a character use the force to pick a lock then blast down a different door because he didn't have time) I guess I need to figure out different ways to do things with different powers. Thanks guys!

if I understand the general idea, for example I am basically working my character with an intent to become a force user, perhaps a jedi. One of the "hooks" is that she naturally prefers a cold environment, so perhaps a feature of her "endure elements" is that she gradually gets to a point where she projects an aura of cold say down to ~0F to say 30 degrees cooler than ambient out to say a foot from her body its mostly just going to be used to make her more comfortable, but eventually she might be able to use it offensively such as a version of force lightning that is a blast of cold, rather than a blast of electricity. the practical effects such as damage, range etc might be equivalent but the appearance and mechanism of defending against it are a little different. on the other hand if she was trying to generate intense cold in a large area and uses it to coat an entire combat area with ice so that an opponent has to keep making checks to maintain footing or slip and fall during a sabre duel would be rather unfair.

Matreya

Not quite, there are multiple Cryokinetics onsite. Isis Fontana has a thing about making the environment frozen, Varanin Zero Four freezes his fists, making icicle brass knuckles. Ice can be overpowering, but so can't all the rest? It's a matter of how you play it.

Handle it well, and everything goes well.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
So we have electricity manipslulators, fire manipulators and thermal manipulators. What form of molecular energy has not yet been covered?

Dibs on radioactivity and halflife.

Matreya

Hmmm....I may be able to help on that end. Zaiden is pretty good at controlling human cells, having learned Darkside Healing. So he could get a tail from a species, then use the Force to splice it on. But you'd have to make a deal with the Supreme Lord of Darkness..

As well, he has science friends whom may be able to help. (@[member=Dr.Marie Krasnican])

@[member="Vulpesen"]

... *puts on the last resort list*

Heres another theory... since the force is in the cells that contain Midichlorians, if you transfused enough blood from a jedi or a populace of them, could you make a person a minor force sensitive?

Considering how long Star Wars has been going, IC, and no one has done it at all... or even appear to hold it as a viable idea, I'd probably go with 'no.' I imagine midi-chlorians are kind of like DNA, everyone has their own unique ones. Otherwise I imagine a lot of villains would just be transfusing vast quantities of blood.

Vulpesen said:
Heres another theory... since the force is in the cells that contain Midichlorians, if you transfused enough blood from a jedi or a populace of them, could you make a person a minor force sensitive?
I thought they did this with General Grievous and thats what gave him the sort of "six sense" that force users have from the midoclorian rich blood that they gave him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom