Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power in the 'verse (Corporate Protectorate)

Ari Zanareth

A
1305-banner-1561843811.png
Xo'Xann SD; Prowess
Orbit near Bakura
[member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Darth Animus"] [member="Savik Fel"] [member="Custani Valcho"] [member="Nexus Krae"] [member="Cypher Rage"]​
ckaqn36.png

The Prowess drifted in a soft Orbit around Bakura. The planet for the most part was unclaimed. Remnants of First Order elements had taken root on the surface, but as of yet they had proved little concern to Ari and her actors. They were here to do a recon and discuss the matters of state in private.

So far the galactic Bank had thrown their own weight behind them. With a hefty chunk of credits they;d been able to assemble in secret an army of mercenaries, trained and equipped for war. Their fleet side was lacking, no major vessels to speak of had been brought to bear. As of now they were a small mercenary flotilla cruising the outer edge of the Unknown Regions...

But that was about to change.

On board the Prowess she paced the length of a small dark meeting room. In the center was a rich exotic wooden table with ornate carvings. In the center a silver tray, complete with crystalline glasses and liquor in a decanter. The carpet was red, and the banners of the fledgling Protectorate were draped stark on the wall.

The black background, with the eagle and globe, complete with a three sides triangle. The parts of their protectorate. Law, Military and Wealth.

Both hands were clasped behind her back as she paced, replaying the events that had led up to this point. The ship itself had been engineered to be a grand statement of wealth and power. Every artifice of the inside was deigned for luxury, whereas the rest of her outsides were clad in the armaments of war.

Two guards stood at attention in the corners of the room, clad in dark industrial looking armor, with Specops helmets. They carried short carbines, good for inter ship battles. But there would be no battles today.

Her commlink chimed, and she glanced down at her wrist with steely blue eyes.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am, our visitors have arrived."

It was her Commander of the Guard, Commander Vin.

"Send them in, don't waste time. Hail the bridge, now that we're here we'll be activating our contingency plan."

"Aye."

The ship powered up and began to lurch that all familiar lurch. In a flash, with the delegates on board they jumped away, executing a long series of random jumps, to ensure no one followed....

Savik walked into the luxurious room and smiled. Things hadn't gone so well for the Sith Lord. As of now he was a simple Lord of House Fel.

The ship was traveling in hyperapace. Every once in a while it would lurch into normal space and then once again into the neverending blueness of Hyperspace. He looked at the Acolyte.

"You have done well. Securing more ships in the near future will be a must" he said. He awaited the arrival of the other Sith ranging from Lords to Acolytes like [member="Ari Zanareth"]

[member="Custani Valcho"]
[member="Cypher Rage"]
[member="Ari Zanareth"]
Every one else

Cypher Rage

C
Cypher walked in the luscious meeting room,nodding at the guards.He said a mere hello to both Lord [member="Savik Fel"] and [member="Ari Zanareth"].

He had work to do. He barley had a fleet to work with although his Legion was beautiful. The mercenaries were brutal. Slaying almost all who stood against them.

[member="Ari Zanareth"] stood impatient at the head of the room. Counsul [member="Custani Valcho"] was late. As usaul. "That would be my job to secure more vehicles. I am sure RSI will begin work on the Hadron Enforcers imeaditly.

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Savik Fel"] [member="Cypher Rage"]​
As they both arrived she stopped pacing, still with hands clasped and gave them both a curt nod.

"Lord Fel, a pleasure to meet you at last. Yes We've been busy buying up as much manpower and materiel as is available on the open market. I'd dare to say we have enough projection of force to knock of a singular planetary system right now."

Cypher spoke of something new. A new company perhaps? A growing force always needed logistics support, as well as ships for their crews to fly.

"Admiral Rage, also a pleasure. Could you tell us more about RSI while we await the others?"

Cypher Rage

C
"Of course. RSI is an idependent company I created several years ago. It created some works of magic. I though utilizing the comapny to create Atmospheric Enforcers was a better idea then overpowering our work crews."

Lord Fel looked unamused. Well, of course he was. He was Fel. They had better things to do besides learn about shipbuilding corparations.

[member="Ari Zanareth"]

Nexus's walked in vaguely ceremonial garments. It was not armor, and it was more then casual wear, but it was something that could fit in all too easily with a crowd. What did not fit in, however, was the Alchemized Blade at his side. Shorter and slimmer then a typical sith blade, but present nevertheless. At his side were two guards, Vo Ni themselves, carrying spears of their own. This was what the Vran were known for, aside from the organic science superiority, was their melee prowess. Only three things seemed to leave their world, art, combatants, and medical or scientific works.

As he walked in the guards staid behind, simply standing to the side patiently while the Vranti Vo Ni stepped among them, smiling to each of them as he entered. A Sith Lord he believed himself, having slain his master after he learned from him what he desired. A way to immortality, not one he had yet to apply, but it was enough to feel partially prepared.

He did not nod his head, nor reach out a hand to shake, by instinct he was careful. Too afraid of death to allow such a thing, and too used to being the ruler of his world to permit it. But his demeanor was certainly not unpleasant, a somewhat friendly smile as he spoke, "Greetings, too each of you, I apologize if I may seem overly cautious, it's simply how we are." He stated simply, "I am the Vranti Vo Ni, Nexus Krae."

He chose not yet to mention his sith name, not yet. He had kept that secret enough among most, it was only for his more...questionable dealings, not that his people would question the speaker of their world, but if that information were too get out to too many, then he would be at greater risk.

[member="Cypher Rage"]
[member="Ari Zanareth"]
[member="Savik Fel"]
Anyone else

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Nexus Krae"]

As a new face entered she nodded once more.

"A pleasure to have you Vranti, come sit with us."

She motioned to the chairs.

"Soon we can begin."

Darth Necrin did not often leave what he now called home. And it was even less common for him to have his prescence requested somewhere. But now, a certain individual called [member="Ari Zanareth"] had done so. He was not sure exactly why she had done it, or what was going to be discussed. But from what Necrin had understood, he was not the only one she had summoned. For some reason, the jedi would probably Call it the will of the force, Necrin had chosen to heed the summoning.

He left his planet, taking two of his Phantom Guard With him, and left the rest to deal With Things while he was gone. He also wore his usual armor (in sig) to this Meeting. In case this was a trap, which he suspected it was, he wanted to be prepared for it.

As he entered the Meeting room, Necrin noticed he wasn't the first to arrive. Four individuals were present there, all of them human, and only one female. Now, Necrin was even more glad he had chosen to wear his armor. Non-humans weren't always put in high regard everywhere. Though, if any one of these individuals tried to do anything to him, they would simply end up dead.

Necrin assumed that the female was the one who had summoned him, so she was the only one he addresed. "I am Darth Necrin. It is unusual for an acolyte to summon a lord, so this better be Worth it." Not waiting for an answer, he lead his guard over to the table, and sat Down. His two guards stod completly still on either sides behind him.

[member="Nexus Krae"] | [member="Cypher Rage"] | [member="Savik Fel"]

"[member="Darth Necrin"], I have heard about you. I am Lord Savik Fel of the Empire in Exile. Heir apperant to the Fel Imperium. You may know me as Darth Xos. Now let's get started. [member="Custani Valcho"] is on his way. I can feel him." he said outloud.
It wasn't usal for him to announce his Sith name aloud but everyone gathered here had ties to the Dark Side of the Force. Even [member="Cypher Rage"] was hiding his true identity. " We have matters to atend to. Fleets to Build. Armies to March. Needles to remaind you, we do not have the time to sit around and chat and fratinize. We have a War to plan! he said. The Acylote had the floor. At least for now.

[member="Ari Zanareth"]

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
It was not usaual for him to late. But circumstances allowed for him to be. He was busy demoblizing and integrating the UGF Fleet into teh Coparate Fleet. The UGF was no more. The Protactrate was all he had left and he was not about to allow it to die at the hands of some power hungry admiral working for some god forsaken empire. " Noe we can begin. Lord Fel, you are correct. All of is here have lost something. The Empire that practiced sith Teachings, the Empire that openly defied the modern teachings of teh Sith is gone and there is nothing we can do to bring it back. We have only one option. And that is to reconquer the Galaxy. Period."

Everyone

Ari Zanareth

A
@Ari Zanareth [member="Custani Valcho"] [member="Savik Fel"] [member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Nexus Krae"] [member="Cypher Rage"]

"Exactly. You all make valid points."

She turned, and slid glasses to their seats, then began to pour each of them a healthy portion of whiskey.

"We have enough talent and smarts in this room to carve out our own place in the galaxy. As of now we have a small fleet, funding and Soldiers. What we need is to set our influence into a planet."

She waved, projecting Bakura on a holo display. As it rotated it showed population and economic statistics.

"We should start here. We'll infiltrate Bakura and skew their elections. My proposal is to install one of us as their Magistrate, and force their hand into singing a protection treaty with us. Once we annex them, we'll have access to a place to begin building our shadow base. All of this relies on the appearance that we are a good or nuetral power in the verse. Hide your ambitions, keep your cards close."

She paused.

"To do that the infighting has to stop between us here and now. We can take Bakura and launch ourselves into a new era, or we can tear each other apart."

Cypher Rage

C
" It Was brought to my attention that [member="Custani Valcho"] issued a proclomation disolvimg the United Galatic Federation and transferes its military into Protactrate hands. We have enough weapons to take out the First Order Members based on the planet. I belive that you should be Magistrate." he said. He picked up the drink [member="Ari Zanareth"] passed to him. " It only makes sense. It was you who summoned us all here. The Infighti g however is partily because each of us have our unique ability. We should have never began the fighting to begim with. So I vote to press Bakura imeaditly fowlowing this meeting. I can have my destroyer meet us here. Now." he said pausing.

" Whatever Military resourcea I have left I will galdly donate. I only ask that any First Order member is brought before this...Council and ... Interagatoed." he said slowly and carefully. " I agree with Admiral Rage. Entirley
My family once ruled the galaxy. Now I have whatever military resources left from the attack from the One Sith. This meeting has motivated me to become somethong that I am Not. A Leader. Yes, Yes. I am techniclly the soverign ruler of the Fel.Empire. But thats gone. I need purpose. I offer you my military brilliance and my political im thinking.Put it to.good use" he said as he began to drink his whisky

[member="Ari Zanareth"]
[member="Cypher Rage"]

As [member="Ari Zanareth"] motioned too a chair he strolled to one and took his seat, he raised en eyebrow at [member="Darth Necrin"] first statement, but he was not totally unsurprised by it. What Nexus lacked in bravery, he had in patience and strategy. And wasting ones time on others was not a wise choice for any Sith Lord.

He listened to [member="Savik Fel"] and [member="Custani Valcho"] speak, giving their own pieces of information to the mix. Hearing [member="Ari Zanareth"] speak of their plan of subterfuge. Ah yes, deception, the way of many Sith in the past. One he had some experience in, but primarily, in hiding it. He was already the ruler of his world, by pro of of power, he had not had much need for anything but hiding secrets in regards to such matters.

Nexus hummed to himself as [member="Cypher Rage"] suggested the woman as the leader of this chosen planet, and [member="Savik Fel"] offered his services in assistance, "I can agree to this, I have no use of taking such a position at present. And you are, from what I can tell so far, the least tied." He commented simply, he was still spinning the whiskey around in his glass before he finally brought the contents to his lips. The reason for such a delay was regards to threat of poison, he was a fearful man, and as a result, Nexus would not allow himself to consume this in any remotely quick fashion. He'd formed a pouch of sorts inside his body where this would go as he drank it, very very slowly seeping it back into his digestive tract cut with other fluids so poisons could be completely dispersed properly, even though the chances of such a thing were unlikely.

"I suppose I should offer assistance as well, we may be...inferior, when it comes to space combat, and vehicles. But there are few planets with the type of biological understanding we possess, study, alteration, research, drugs, this will come easily. Our world is one of melee combat proficiency, the Force, and organic science. These things we can assist in. If we need spies, we have shapeshifters, or can alter an individuals body if necessary." He answered, this was simply how things were. But he felt he should speak more, after taking another sip from the whiskey, "Personally, I am a capable warrior and our people are prone to use of Necromancy and more unusual techniques with the force, I am no exception even with what I have learned from my former master. But if it's interrogation we need, I can help you there as well, the mind is an easy thing to harness."

​He chuckled, he probably sounded like he was bragging. Though, why shouldn't he? "Just don't ask me to load or shoot a blaster, or fly a ship, not my specialty."

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Custani Valcho"] [member="Cypher Rage"] [member="Savik Fel"] [member="Nexus Krae"]

Ari nodded.

"Aye I can hold the position now. I'm placing Cypher as the Admiral of the Fleet. Custani, you'll be my Chief Diplomat. I daresay you have a bit more political experience than I do. I'd have you advise me from the right seat."

She nodded to Fel.

"We'd be honored to have your forces and talents at our disposal Lord Fel. Surely we can hire any First Order dissidents that agree to switch sides. We'll set up a line of funding for it."

Next she addressed Nexus.

"Your shapeshifter abilities are about to come in very handy my friend."

She rose and offered a salute with her glass.

"To new beginnings then. Long may the Protectorate Reign."

Necrin listened to what was being discussed attentivly. It was good ideas that were being given here. And using an attack as a way to stop infighting could work. Could. All the individuals present here were quite different. Everyone here came from different places, had different backgrounds and ideals. They were sith, and infighting was almost a tradition. But as of now, they were all equals in this council, so fighting the others wouldn't be of any use.

"I agree to putting you as Magistrate, Miss Zanareth. I have no use for the position, and it would only be bad for us if I took it. I'm not the most popular person in the Galaxy, as some of you might know."

The others present all offered some form of aid to this Conquest, mostly ships or soldiers. Some of them were wealthy, it seemed. Necrin wasn't the leader of a Rich or powerful planet. No, the planet he now was the leader of was far out in the Outer Rim, fit for concealment and hiding. The People that lived there were no fighters, had no warships. But what he did have, were his own personall assassin guards, specially trained by Necrin himself.

"I can't contribute With an army of soldiers, or an armada of warships, like some of you. The only thing I can offer to this attack, are a Group of these Warriors that stand behind me here. They are trained to be the Perfect assassins, can conceal themselves completly With the force, take out targets unnoticed. And when all are together, they can take out an army by themselves."

Necrin raised his glass as well. "To a New era."

[member="Ari Zanareth"] | [member="Nexus Krae"] | [member="Savik Fel"] | [member="Cypher Rage"] | [member="Custani Valcho"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom