Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Powder Fell Down the Well

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler

1.jpg

Sorr took a deep breath looking up to see the night sky for a moment he thought the starts that dotted the inky blackness began to dance in unison. He chuckled in amusement with that thought, at this point he needed anything to distract him from once again entering another prison. Brinna Dara Brinna Dara decided to sit this one out after what happened at Oovo IV. Even though Sorr took the blame for nearly leading the crew to their deaths, Brinna took it the hardest since she was the one who set up the job without proper verification. "Both of us fell to greed," Sorr thought. "But I'm the Captain and I made the final say."

Still, Sorr felt naked without Brinna's guidance. She was the one who helped keep the team together despite Brinna's insistence that It was Sorr who did that. Sorr wasn't sure of that. He was sure that Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre hated his guts for nearly getting her killed in Oovo IV and Neli Neli was injured in her fight against Skul. Speaking of injuries, Sorr was still beat up from that Oovo IV disaster. His knees and were banged up, his shoulder which he dislocated during the battle was still stiff and sore. Every part of his body was bruised up. "Yet they still follow me," Sorr thought. "After what I've done. Why?"

"All right guys," Sorr said to the crew as they reached the entrance of the prison. "I know for some of you, it's deja vu all over again, but I assure you this time I've filtered this job through the proper channels...... about 6 times before I was sure it's legit."

Besides Saya and Neli, there were new faces this time around. Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco whom Sorr and Alora Kamari Alora Kamari met back in Wild Space. He was rather the eccentric type but was a reliable gun which Sorr needed just in case things go south. There was also Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban the Mandalorian whom Sorr's client insisted on having her go with them. Lirza was around Sorr's age and was rather green but she was determined to see things through. Finally, M.O.M managed to integrate herself in Sorr's earpiece which is connected to the small bones of his ear. Last time in the prison, they were running blind without M.O.M who was stuck in the ship, but this time Sorr will make sure that M.O.M will be here so she can monitor any chatter.

"Everything checked out," Sorr continued. "Serenno is a peaceful planet away from all that Alliance corporatism. It's not a max security prison but it's much laxer than it was in Oovo IV. The prisoner we're smuggling out is a woman named: Hex Hex . In prison for destruction, attempted murder, and terroristic threats. Right now, we’re posing as Space truckers. We take cargo and place them on the Tiazas Purr. However, the crate we’re looking for is: FN-2187 that’s where our target is. They should be inside the crate by now if not soon. So let’s get to it.”

Last edited:

Objective: Leave?
Tag: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre Neli Neli Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco Alora Kamari Alora Kamari Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban

• Arm mounted auto-injector
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

jinx_cheers_by_seiorai_dezxbjc-fullview.jpg
Hex was surprisingly calm tonight as she sat in her cell on her bed she looked at the top lying folded kn her knees, the soft leather and the lacing seemed so familiar but also so distant to her. Where had Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla managed to source this. Her skin felt the cool breeze where she had discarded the awful linen top and the equally awful underwear that the prison provided her and yet she felt strange putting her old gear on. Was this going to work?

'...That a genuine question?...'
"Yeah, sure... hit me."
'...You're probably gonna die...'
"K... Good chat."

She pulled the top on over her head, feeling the leather on her skin and smiling as she pulled her now shoulder length blue hair free. It fit, in the last three months on Serenno she had put the bit of weight she had lost in Denon prison back on.

Standing, the tatooed teen walked over to her cell door and looked out, the guy across from her was soundly asleep.

What now?

She wondered what Hilal's plan was, and she wondered who was coming for her.

'...The light is off...'
"Huh?"

She looked down, the light on her door lock was switched off, it was unlocked. "Nice one, Lal!" she grinned as she placed her finger on the bars of the cells and pushed it open. This was it then, one more step and she would be techncially be on a breakout, at the very best she would be thrown in solitary, at the worst... she didnt want to think about the worst. She turned around and stuck both her middle fingers up at the cell, she would be dead before she came back here again. And with that she slipped out into the darkened hallway. The sleeping man gave her a thumbs up to wish her luck.

Last edited:
"All right guys," Sorr said to the crew as they reached the entrance of the prison. "I know for some of you, it's deja vu all over again, but I assure you this time I've filtered this job through the proper channels...... about 6 times before I was sure it's legit."

Alright! Being part of an envorimental protest against a commercial mining company was one thing. This? Busting out a friend from a darn government prison all this way out in the Outer Rim? This was a whole new game Zoey were about to play. A game during which her team didn't just risk to lose points and fall down a notch on the scoreboard, but it was a risk worth to take for a friend, she thought. To pull this off without her parents knowing, she had told them that she were going away on a training camp, and even persuading her teammates to tell them the same if they asked. Zoey pulled up the grey scarf over her nose and pulled down the company cap so that barely her bright blue eyes were visible. They could come in contact with some hazardous air in the facility, so the scarf did make sense and gave them an advantage.

Zoey crossed her arms and sat back, even sunk deeper down in the passenger chair, really hoping that their disguises would work and take them past security of the facility. The disguise was simple enough, with the company cap and a brown jacket wearing the company logo. Other than that, she wore a white t-shirt with some big print in the front, a pair of denim trousers and sneakers.

Zoey glanced at her former school mate, her eyes growing wider as she heard him speak. He hadn't told her about that other time, which he now insinuated that her had screwed up! Zoey even fought a sudden urge to slap the boy right then and there! However, she kept her calm and just rolled her eyes, shook her head and put the feet on the dashboard of the vehicle. Her parents would have to pull some serious strings to get her out of this mess if Sorr made the same mistake twice, and if they made it out, Zoey prayed that they didn't bump into any Tirra'Taka while they were at it. If they did, the DC-17 hand blaster that she had inside the jacket wouldn't help much. Not even Nate, their familys security droid, who sat in the back, wouldn't be able to do much against such a beast, if the legends were true.

Outfit: Daily Outfit
Equipment:Tags: Hex Hex | Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco | Neli Neli | Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre | OPEN

1e6rumucd_Divider.png

Lirza didn’t like being out in the field without Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla . Her friend and mentor went out often into the galaxy without Lirza, but when that happened Lirza did research or trained with one of her “ba'vodu”. There were only a few members of clan Jeban on Kestri, so Lirza did everything she could to learn about the part of her family that she had never known growing up. She was called “ad'ika” far too often for her age, but she was not a true Mandalorian yet. And she had only known of this ancestry for months now.

Lirza had been with Hilal on a couple missions while ramping up her training to become a true bounty hunter and Mandalorian. They had become good friends, so when Hilal said that she was working on a plan to get another close friend rescued from prison, Lirza begged to be able to help. The good part of being so inexperienced was that Lirza had not been a part of the hostilities between the Enclave and Galactic Alliance. That being the case Hilal asked her to accompany the outlaws in their prison break.

Hilal insisted that the group she’d hired was capable of the job. Lirza thought they were a bit raggedy, but learning that the captain was the boyfriend of one of Hilal’s closest friends was a bit of a relief. It wasn’t like he was a stranger that they just had to trust their accolades were not embellishments. Lirza gave a bit of a grumble as Sorr felt the need to confirm that the job was legitimate. He should have just been able to say that the hiring party was a Mandalorian and that would be that. Hilal was the most honorable person the Lirza knew. If this crew doubted that Lirza would set them straight for sure.

Sorr ran down the plan it all seemed easy enough. But Lirza knew to be prepared. She was careful to map the return to the ship and calculate how long it would take for her to get to her armor and rifle should chit hit the fan. ”Right. So let’s get moving. We’re bit of a large group to be loitering around a prison, no matter what the cover story is,” Lirza hadn’t been taught all this covert sneaking around stuff. She had no intention of becoming a spy. Spying should be below a true Mandalorian. After Hilal was injured, Lirza had started training to be a field medic, but that like her combat training was only in its infancy. For now she would just hope to gain some points with her mentor by getting her “friend” out.

1e6rumucd_Divider.png

Saya had piloted the Tiazza's Purr with the steady ease of a practiced pilot. Picking up the various members from wherever had been easy, if not a bit tedious. The flight to Serenno, even easier. Saya wouldn't really be making her cut though until they began their approach. And when things inevitably went to chit. Such was the life of a smuggler.

Sorr had been acting skittish around Saya though, ever since Oovoo IV. Saya's best guess? He thought she was angry with him. The idea made the Zeltron laugh to herself. The boy had almost half a foot on her, and yet he cowered from the girl like a kitten. It was almost adorable.

Whatever mistakes had occurred on Oovoo IV, Saya hadn't wasted another thought on it. Mistakes had been made. Big, serious mistakes, admittedly, but the Zeltron was sure that Sorr had learned from the misadventure. Especially when he mentioned he'd checked the job six times before even broaching it to the rest of the crew. "Only six times?" Saya teased flatly. "Sure that's enough, Cap?" The Zeltron wasn't going to hold a grudge against the youth. Her father had made the same mistake plenty of times. And her mother had made sure he hadn't again, but that wasn't Saya's job. Brinna could take care of that for her.

Still the switch up in crew had Saya wondering if the Purr normally had such a high turnover rate, and when the others would be back. Frankly, these folk looked even greener than Porro and Sorr themselves. Not that Saya was much to look at, but maybe she'd be surprised in the end. The others had done well enough when push came to shove after all.

At Sorr's word, the Purr began its approach towards Serenno's surface, and Saya said to the others, "Last call for gear check. Make sure you have your panties on ladies and gents." Halzyn would've laughed at that one. "Terrorist threats?" Saya asked Sorr quietly. "I know we're not exactly on the right side of the law ourselves, but I dunno. The Alliance might've had good reason to lock this one up, don't you think, Sorr?"

Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Hex Hex | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban

Last edited:

Things could have gone better, they also could have gone worse. She addressed some of her injuries still, fortunately, they weren't so debilitating she couldn't still participate in things. She could sense Sorr's guilt, it was almost amusing if she didn't feel so bad for him. She wasn't quite sure he remembered why she joined up in the first place, or now that she thought about it, if she even said it outright.

She relaxed in her seat still, quietly messing with her flute and then with the hutt fusion pistol. It was a newer weapon for her still, having used a stun ion blaster for so long, with her only real lethal threats at a distance being the force, she felt it necessary to up her game. Quite a group this time, herself, Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu , Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre and then these newer faces. Not that she really knew Saya that well either. Still, she had the right idea for most.

Neli chuckled slightly shaking her head at the thing this woman was in for, "So a pacifist huh?" not like she was one to talk about pacifism. She just thought it was funny the kinds the got involved with. She gave Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban a shrug about them being a large group, "We can look like one less at least." she suggested before nearly fading into invisibility for a moment as if she'd utterly merged with the seat behind her. Learning to hide herself to eyes or the force was a skill she'd always been good with, and only gotten better at. It was quite natural to her. Almost as much as the empathic influences she could push through sound.

She gave another more hearty chuckle at Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre 's comments about his checks. And just shrugged herself on whether or not the person should be locked up. Whatever his answer was she'd hop up and head a bit closer to offer a quiet word,
"Sorr, I know you feel guilty. But that incident was literally the kind of reason I stick around. I'm not here cause I want a couple creds or something. It's the adventure." she gave him a nod and smile and patted his shoulder before smacking the satchel that held her saber and flute. The pistols at her hips. "Armed and ready to stab a man." she affirmed to the group.

Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos
POSSESSIONS:
Outfit
nelis-lightsaber.
sib-14-stun-ion-pistol
Metal Rebreather mask
Ancient Hutt Fusion Pistol
Flute
Satchel (lightsaber inside)

Pants zipped. Gear checked. Cap and brown jacket, courtesy of their company, black pants, boots too. Okay, Sage. He gazed into the mirror, taking a moment all alone in his cabin. Just another day. He straightened his outfit; a hybrid of his own clothing and that which he posed to be. Just another payday.

Still, maybe that was the life of a pirate, in summary. A pirate claimed what he took, kept what he killed, in raid and ransom. Brave and handsome, they say. ‘They’ were of course his bedwarmers but also more.

Yet Sage had a low reputation even before the Tiaza’s Purr found him, surrounded by rival pirates, but maybe that would change. The payment of today remained first and foremost the crate and its inhabitant, but there was more at stake for Sage when it came to this mission.

The ship descended on the planet as Serenno’s forests, mountains, plains and prison awaited the Purr who purred low and found purchase on the surface. The crew exited and headed to the entrance after the briefing by the Captain.

Deja vu for Sage mainly meant that one time on Captain Flayer’s ship when Sage himself was imprisoned, rescued by his new crew. However, if everything checked out at this moment then they were on their way to a crate with a name that had a higher reputation than his own and both.

“Hope nobody decided to bring a lightsaber with them,”
Sage gestured toward the guards at the entrance. This was just the beginning of the facility, of course, and a prison didn’t need to be maximum security in order to screen for weapons.

“Destruction. Murder. Terroristic threats.”
Sage repeated on their way. “Oh I do look forward to meeting Hex.”

“Identification please,”
spoke a guard dead ahead.

Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Hex Hex Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre Neli Neli

Sorr Kortu

Smuggler Outfit
Fortuna Lecit

"The client," Sorr said to Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre who took over as co-pilot in Brinna Dara Brinna Dara absence asked him about how dangerous this Hex person really was. "Gave us a lot of credits for this one and even set everything up. She gave Hex the means to sneak into the crate without security noticing. All we need to do is just stay calm, say we're here to retrieve the package that is located in the storage room. Said package which officially holds the license plates for Speeders will be heading to Denon."

The young man took a deep breath. "Our client has pooled in a lot of money and used a lot of her sources just to set this up." He said. "Even threw us even more creds." Sorr rifled through his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper handing it to Saya. "That's how much she's giving us." Sorr said to her. "I tried to tell her that our last gig in a prison went poorly but she was insistent. She gave us half of the payment and promised the other half when the job is done."

Sorr was hesitant in doing this job after everything that transpired but Hilal was hellbent on rescuing Hex. Was she in love with her? Perhaps. "Besides Saya," Sorr said. "Alliance allies tried to kill us back at Oovo IV so I'm not so sure that they have the best judgement."

He still felt guilt though it was assuaged when Neli Neli reassured what happened was fun and adventurous. "Thanks Neli," Sorr smiled. "Though It's adventure until one of us gets seriously hurt or die. I can't let that happen to any of you especially you Zoey." He turned to his best friend. "Stick close to me and stick to the cover story and we'll be fine."

Sorr approached the guard and smiled handing him his papers. "Soooo," The guard said. "You are all in the freelance shipping business? Didn't know that there was something like that."

"You'd be surprised," Sorr said. "People these days want to get their packages transported fast and cheap and that's what we all do! It's what keeps my ship continuously warmed and running."

"All right," The guard shrugged. "I'm just going to have to ask you to take out your weapons and anything mechanical."

"Neli," Sorr muttered. "That's your queue."

Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco , Hex Hex , Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss , Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban

Sorr mentioned the money, money was nice of course. It was always nice not to starve, but that usually wasn't her concern. Though, it was likely because Neli didn't see this as much of a job. It was entertainment, she as a result, essentially was getting a steady inflow of cash for just having fun. She gave him an accepting shrug about his perspective on how long it stayed as just adventure. Yeah. Until something really bad happened. Something to one of them.

Then they were introduced, and Neli started slithering her way around towards his mind crossing her arms and watching as Sorr 'introduced' them. Good thing she'd gotten started, here came the request for weapons and anything mechanical. She had made her way closer to the front, "Alright alright, let's move this along." she said, and as he'd begin, her next words laced with a trick of the mind, "Not anything worth finding." she affirmed casually before he even got to the bag. The influence pressing him to miss anything perceived to be mechanical or a weapon. They were just objects, not worth paying any real mind. "Now that we all are done with that can we get moving?" this time an extra push of influence to make him believe he'd already finished with them all and she was the last rather than the first. She expanded that feeling much broader than just him, just in case anyone else was paying a little too close attention. Just in case they might otherwise have realized the break in procedure. That was a little harder to accomplish, but it wasn't necessarily impossible. And it was assuming they were expecting him not to do his job right.

She was getting a lot better at those tricks. Influencing broad emotions, she'd been doing that for years. That was real easy. Getting down to the specifics, the cloudiness, the feeling of belief in a particular thing, that was a little more difficult to master. But boy, when it worked, it made all the difference.

Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban
POSSESSIONS:
Outfit
nelis-lightsaber.
sib-14-stun-ion-pistol
Metal Rebreather mask
Flute
Satchel (lightsaber inside)

"Though It's adventure until one of us gets seriously hurt or die. I can't let that happen to any of you especially you Zoey." He turned to his best friend. "Stick close to me and stick to the cover story and we'll be fine."

Zoey glanced up at Sorr from her seat. They were friends since school, Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu going a few classes above her and had already graduated. He and their other best friend Terrence Costile hadn't had it easy with the bullies. Still, Sorr was this protective towards Zoey if anyone had been mean or did something wrong against her. Zoey heard that it hadn't changed, but couldn't decide what to think of it. It was sweet, yes, and she were probably the youngest in the group and with limited combat experience. So, she guessed that it was justified too.

''Oh, that's sweet of you! But don't worry about me, Sorr. Nate wouldn't leave my side even if he lost a leg.'' Zoey chuckled and looked back at the security droid that had served as the familys, and in particular, Zoey's bodyguard ever since she had been allowed to leave their apartment in the cloudcutter. Of course, Nate was also one of the conditions if Zoey wanted to go out, if you asked her mother. Parents could be so square, sometimes!

''Besides, I thought you said that this was going to be easy? In, get Hex Hex , and then leave as fast as gossip spread in school?'' she added and pierced the boy with a gaze of criticism and question.

As the guard approached to make routine checks, with Sorr surprisingly keeping it cool as a popsicle in the conversation with him, Zoey sunk back in the chair and held her breath. She were going to be killed a second time by her dad if they screwed this up. Neli Neli did her thing and they all were silently crossing their fingers that they wouldn't run into trouble the first thing they did.

Outfit: Daily Outfit
Equipment:Tags: Hex Hex | Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco | Neli Neli | Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre | OPEN

1e6rumucd_Divider.png

The two pilots of the ship had a back and forth about checking the validity of the job. This made Lirza a bit upset. ”Hilal is a Mandalorian. She can be counted on to honor her word. And she sent me along. You don’t think that little me is her to turn you over to the authorities do you? And Hex might be a special type of person, but Hilal trusts her. So we’re going to get her out of here. No one deserves to be in a cage.”

At least the captain and the two women seemed to put aside some sort of misgivings they had about prisons and some previous mishap. Lirza looked over the group and shook her head. If it weren’t for the war with the Alliance a squad of Enclave verd would have been much more suitable to the job than these outlaws. Lirza gave a sigh. If Hilal put faith in them Lirza supposed that she should too.

They finally made their way towards the prison. Sorr took the lead and as they encountered a guard they were requested to produce anything that was a weapon or mechanical. Lirza’s hand twitched slightly. Most of her life she hadn’t known a blaster from a game controller, but since she found out about her Mandalorian heritage Lirza had all but slept with a blaster, and during waking hours she was never without one. If this guard thought he was taking hers now he had another thing coming. Thankfully the outlaw called Neli was called forward and a few words seemed to be enough for the guard. Lirza was pretty sure there was funny business going on, but she wasn’t about to question the process to get them inside the prison with their weapons.

1e6rumucd_Divider.png

Objective: Leave?
Tag: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre Neli Neli Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Alora Kamari Alora Kamari Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco

• Arm mounted auto-injector
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

jinx_cheers_by_seiorai_dezxbjc-fullview.jpg
She wasn't entirely sure what the plan was, but she began making her way to the proposed extraction point, making sure to skirt around the guard patrols. It felt so so good to be dressed appropriately and sneaking round again, she imagined herself in the bowels of some corporate facility trying to find the best way to sabotage. She even felt herself pulling her hands to her chest as if she was carrying pistols, Hex was back... nearly.

BARP BARP BARP BARP BARP

"That's not for me, right?"she asked herself

"PRISONER EK239 IS ABSENT -- ALL GUARDS MOVE TO APPREHEND OR TERMINATE"

'...that's probably for you...'

She grinned as she carried on past other cells. Something skittered at her feet, a shard of glass with what looked like underwear wrapped around the end, a shiv. She looked up at the cell next to her.

"Give em one for me, blue" she heard from the bunk of another man who was absolutely, positively asleep during the break out. She smiled gratefully but did nothing to acknowledge or incriminate the sleeping man before picking up the pace to move along. At lease now she was armed, if she was going to go down, she would go down with a fight. She did hear footsteps, but they appeared to have missed her, that was a relief.

She lowered herself gently down a railing, wrinkling her nose as she got a whiff of her bare armpits.

"Damn, I stink..."
'...prison will do that to a girl...'
"I still bathe, nerf herder"

She dropped down and shook herself off. "Right, first plan when we get out of her, bath and a shave, then we go and see Lal." she smiled to herself.

'.......'
"Oh yes... that to"
she gave a bit smirk.

”Hilal is a Mandalorian. She can be counted on to honor her word. And she sent me along. You don’t think that little me is her to turn you over to the authorities do you? And Hex might be a special type of person, but Hilal trusts her. So we’re going to get her out of here. No one deserves to be in a cage.”
Oh boy, here we go. Looks like Saya found the zealot in the group. "Look, I agree no one deserves to be caged," Saya said, looking over her shoulder at Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban , "But I don't care if this 'Hilal' person was the Grand Master of the Jedi Order themself. Doesn't mean I should trust them. Or you for that matter," Saya said, more as a matter of fact than any attack on Lirza's character. Saya had met oh so many people, wandering the galaxy with her father, and then alone. Trustworthy Sith, lying Jedi, insane criminal terrorists, those who wanted nothing more than to protect their family, their friends, and do a little good in the galaxy. Hell, Auntie Srina Talon Srina Talon was a great example of things not always appearing as they seemed. And so, the Zeltron wasn't about to take Mandolorian at her word, until they were back home, safe on their ship.

Of course, that didn't mean Saya couldn't let out a low whistle as Sorr showed her the amount of money they were being paid. "I've gotta admit though, your Hilal sure does drive a hard bargain," Saya said as she handed the paper over to Neli Neli , in-case she was curious. "I take it back, I don't doubt she's on our side, but fronting even half that, she's either desperate or stupid. Or both."

Which meant that this was not going to be an easy job. Saya couldn't help but sigh as the guards, again, asked the crew to relinquish their weapons. Was it Sorr? Was he just a bad luck magnet or something?

Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Hex Hex

Sorr Kortu

Smuggler Outfit
Fortuna Lecit

"Don't worry Zo," Sorr said forcing a smile towards his best friend. "I've learned from the admittedly big mistakes I've made the last time we did business with a Prison Warden."

He didn't tell Zoey about what transpired at Oovo IV, then again it was foolish to even bring her here given Sorr's record. But she was insistent on coming since Hex Hex was her best friend and somehow knew about Hilal. "We really need to catch up," Sorr thought. "Looks like Zo was busier than I thought."

Then again, Sorr shouldn't be surprised, Zoey was just as adventurous as he was. "But we're prepared this time," Sorr said to Zoey and the group. "We have M.O.M on comms and Hilal is pretty desperate like Saya said. We'll be having a nice and clean breakout."

As soon as Sorr said that alarms were starting to blare.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me!" Sorr moaned as a squad of prison guards around 10 of them began to flood the entrance. "The prisoner is making her escape!" An officer cried out. "Seal off the routes to the warehouse!"

205unkqidc291.png

The prison guards were cladded in stark, white armor and were wielding Submachine blasters. They moved with a purpose not too similar to the prison guards back at Oovo IV. "Come on guys!" Sorr said. "We need to find Hex before they do! I just hope she's okay."

"Hey you!" The officer shouted holding his SMG. "Don't move! We got confirmation that these are the prisoner's accomplices! Shoot the kill!"

"I really suck at being a Smuggler," Sorr moaned grabbing his Blaster Pistol and shooting the officer in the head. "Get behind me Zo!" Sorr said. "Everyone else! Attack!"

The rest of the soldiers began to open fire on the group while Sorr returned fire shooting another guard in the head.

Neli Neli , Hex Hex , Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre , Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban

Last edited:
"I've gotta admit though, your Hilal sure does drive a hard bargain," Saya said as she handed the paper over to Neli Neli Neli Neli , in-case she was curious. "I take it back, I don't doubt she's on our side, but fronting even half that, she's either desperate or stupid. Or both."

Zoey overheard what the other girl said about Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , the close friend to most of them in the team and the one to cook up this mission along with Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu , but unfortunately being unable to come herself. She could understand half of it, especially if Sorr had given half of the information that he really should have.

''Hey, 'Lal's good!'' Zoey objected in defense of her friend towards the other girl. Sure, 'Lal could be a little crazy sometimes, but she was one of the best friends she'd ever had, and she had a pure heart and soul. Well, most of the times she had. Maybe not so much when carrying out her bounty hunting missions. Zoey silently wondered where Hilal was and what she was doing to cause her to be unable to be on this mission. ''Well, she could be a bit... rash, and a bit of a loudmouth sometimes? But other than that, she's a great girl! You'd probably be just as desperate to save your cru-!'' Zoey assured, coming to an abrupt stop as she realised that she almost called out that Hilal had a sweet spot for the blue-haired girl.

"Don't worry Zo," Sorr said forcing a smile towards his best friend. "I've learned from the admittedly big mistakes I've made the last time we did business with a Prison Warden."

Somehow, Zoey had her doubts about that statement. Sometimes, and he had proven that before, Sorr bit off more than he could chew. That was really cute and all, but they had pretty much at stake here. He could count on his old school friends support, though. What were friends for, if she couldn't give him that?

"Get behind me Zo!" Sorr said. "Everyone else! Attack!"

''Yeah, you believe that yourself, Sorr?!'' Zoey called out, drew her DC-17 Hand Blaster which was set for stun, and fired a volley of bolts against these bad guys. Mom and dad would be furious, if they saw her right now! And they would certainly kill Sorr if they knew he was the one that lured their daughter into this!

Zoey really had to force herself to be bold and brave, just like on the ice with the hockey, but had switched to stun to not cause any more harm than needed. She curled up behind Sorr. ''You keep telling me not to worry, Sorr... But somehow I can't help but to worry... Stars, I wish we were back in shool!'' Zoey stated, before stunning another prison guard who hit the ground.

Last edited:

Lirza had some extra reasons given to trust Hilal over this, and why they were freeing Hex. Neli felt the points were a little debatable but she was already on board and didn't really feel like contesting something she already agreed to. Besides Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre pretty much had that covered. Then looked at the credits again giving it a good pleased nod.

Unfortunately whatever talking they were up to wouldn't get to last long, as guards started on their way out talking about a breakout. Well, that was a great start for their 'smooth and clean' mission. She avoided giving Sorr a look for his karma. Neli stepped up first in front of the group her lightsaber flying out of her satchel and into her hand quickly deflecting a couple of the blaster bolts off course, either out the sides or into the ground near her. Her blade was especially thin making the kind of precision deflection many jedi used very difficult, especially under such numbers. But she still knew her weapon well. And she didn't need to deflect, her other hand pulled the ancient hutt fusion pistol into it and she darted across the grounds skewering one, and sending one blast each into the neck of two different guards. For just a blaster pistol with a good rate of fire the power it hit with was immense.

She was on the move again, using a force push to throw the stabbed guard at one of his comrades and leap in front of the group again to try and prepare for some more deflection, "Maybe not the place for school-girls." she chuckled at Sorr and Zoey.

Saya Taiyou-Fyre Saya Taiyou-Fyre @Sorr Kortu Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban
POSSESSIONS:
Outfit
nelis-lightsaber.
sib-14-stun-ion-pistol
Metal Rebreather mask
Flute
Satchel

"We have M.O.M on comms and Hilal is pretty desperate like Saya said. We'll be having a nice and clean breakout."
"You and I must have different definitions of the words 'desperate' and 'clean' then,"
Saya said just before alarms started going off. "Why am I not surprised," Saya sighed. Especially after how 'Zo' had just spouted out all the countless reasons that this plan could have been very likely full of holes. Big gaping holes.

Armed guards began to scurry back and forth, and for a moment it looked like with all the hustle and bustle, the group might've escaped notice until... "Shoot the kill!"
"Oh gimme a break,"
Saya groaned before thrusting her arms forward and knocking the first few of the guards flat onto their backs as Sorr and Zoey took cover, and Neli started doing other Force User stuff. "Please tell me there's a plan B!" Saya shouted, diving behind some crates as blaster bolts pinged off of them.

Neli Neli | Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Lirza Jeban Lirza Jeban | Sag'etare Baracco Sag'etare Baracco | Hex Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom