Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Pets?

Im just thinking outloud here guys. what if we were to have pets that would ealier in the Star Wars series, not be tamed? such as an Arkanian Dragon, or a Vratixan Blood Eagle? any thoughts?

Well animals such as a Correlian Banshee Bird can be domesticaed. but nobody has tried to domesticate an Arkanian Dragon. so i didnt know if it wasnt allowed to do that? (have another for a Rp) and thanks Tef.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I'm pretty sure you can get a pet. Lol. Especially if it's reasonable. Taming colossal creatures is very hard given their temperament, natural habitat, eventual containment & upkeep, as well as the amount of time needed to complete the task. I'm sure if you committed a few years and a few thousands credits to the process you could tame just about anything. Go for it! :D

But remember. If you use them in PvP. They will probably get carved to ribbons. Just ask Moridin about the survial ratio of his 'Force Hounds'. I'll bet he's gone through a dozen of them by now.

Rules only exist to prevent things from getting out of hand. There's no rules against owning pets. If it gets crazy and you start rolling 20 Rancors deep in every thread, and people complain, there will be rules against owning pets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom