Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Port Skirata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
H1CoQSd.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a small military base to act as the first line of defense of Kyrimorut
  • Image Credit: New Clone Wars Trailer; Gif made by [member="Kaine Australis"]
  • Canon: No
  • Links: Kyrimorut, House Skirata
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Military Base Name: Port Skirata
  • Classification: Militia Base
  • Affiliation: House Skirata; Mandalore in case of planetary invasion
  • Population: Small
  • Accessibility: Not hidden, heavily guarded
  • Description: Originally a field of veshok trees and an old mine, during Mia Monroe and Ijaat Mereel's terrorist attack which left much of Mandalore in ruin, the trees were burned out. After returning to a destroyed Mandalore the field was leveled out which made room for a long tarmac with the mine being turned into a hangar, barracks, and training ground for a House Skirata militia to replace the barracks lost in the attack. The peak of the hill opened to reveal a hangar that could fit small corvettes and its tarmac was large enough for at least two cruisers. It was pretty generic by Mandalorian standards with its only interesting feature being the older fighters, walkers, and bes'uliik the base had on hand when compared to the Mandalorian military proper, with some of its oldest ships being hundreds of years old such as the Clone Wars era LAATs that were used to ferry people back and forth between Port Skirata and Kyrimorut.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Lake Kad'ika - See Kyrimorut Link
  • Kyrimorut - See Kyrimorut Link
SECURITY
Medium

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The newest building of Kyrimorut, Port Skirata was a large tarmac hangar which functioned as House Skirata's main militia base of operations. While Kyrimorut had small Vhey'yaims scattered around it for the militia to use, a proper military base was needed after the original one was destroyed after Mia Monroe and Ijaat Mereel set Mandalore ablaze. Its construction began just prior to the Civil War and was completed under Alor Dorn Skirata. Its position allowed Mandalorian soldiers to quickly fly to Kyrimorut in the event of invasion or serious emergency while also being separate from the village, offering more space to train and run combat drills in the veshok tree forests that surrounded Lake Kad'ika and Kyrimorut. The land that it was built on was owned by House Skirata but never cultivated until the base was built.

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

I am mostly currently waiting for the city submission to be approved, before stamping this one.

I did notice you haven't hyperlinked to Mandalore the planet in your location field. If you could add that while we wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom