Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Popo's Staycation

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Not taking a LOA, not leaving, not doing any o' that lol I just need... a break. The Invasion of Teta and the current war with the One Sith took a lot out of me. On top of that, for those of you that don't know (though some do), I'm helping out with a close family friend who is dying of cancer. He's one of my dad's buddies from the military, board gaming as young military guys, and from sailing in the merchant navy. He's very close with my family and myself and we're all doing what we can to make him more comfortable right now. Along with that, the company I work for is restructuring after an ownership change which, while it's making the company expand, everyone's working 50+ hour work weeks until we can get more crews and working ambulances on the road. The IC and OOC stuff is stacking up, and I just need a breather.

So, like I said, not going anywhere, not going on a LOA, still sticking around, I just need to take a breather. So, here's what's gonna happen.

I'm still gonna:
  • Run the Republic and keep up on the faction
  • Finish up the current Faction things going on (threads, restructuring, rebuilding, daily running of the place, etc.)
  • Maintain my Factory duties in the Starship section
  • Post in a few threads with my alts for those I'm currently in and for my friends on the site.

What I'm taking a break on/What will have to wait until I've recuperated (I'm guessing 5-7 days. 8, max):
  • Starting new Faction things (Major faction threads, major faction dealings, new faction reorganizations, etc.)
  • Start/Post in major threads aside from the ones I'm already in as I just don't have the time to keep up on them right now.
  • Being super duper active IC'ly.

So, yeah. Not bailing on anything lol Not going on a LOA, just taking a breather. Props to @Darth Shara for the month long cool down. Both factions need it and, admittedly, me especially lol I'll still be around for chatting/planning, my skype is always open, and I'll answer PMs, just bear with me if I'm a bit sluggish (ha ha) in answering/responding. I just won't be up to really starting major things or putting down solid plans for major things (skirmishes, invasions, faction restructuring/stuff) for a bit.

RL before RP. My condolences to the man and his family, I wish comfort for all who bear what you do now. In times such as these you take as long as you need. Death is a very trying time, something I hope I won't have to deal with myself again for as long as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom