Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POOF!

So, as I'm sure quite a few of y'all have noticed, I've kinda vanished into smoke. Reasoning? My muse was blown into dust by percieved nerf poodoo. Was I wrong in my thinking? Maybe. Was I completely right in seeing said poodoo? Perhaps. I don't intend to argue that point. What I will say is that until further notice, I'm jumping ship and heading out to a few other sites where I can play the true unadulterated, non-jedi, defender of peace and life, Vulpesen as he was meant to be played. However, it remains to be said that I love THIS site and thus I hope my return is in the future. When the dust of my muse and poodoo settles, my return will be in sight. Until then, A few of y'all can still expect a few posts from me as I trust you to not drive my head into a wall.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]: I love having threads with ya so expect that Dance from Vulps and a few philosophical talks. Also, I may keep Vulpesen in the jedi, but we'll keep that thread going since I want to see if it works.

[member="Jar Dar"] Sorry dude, can't remember your jedi padawan's name or Canal's last name... perhaps [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]? In any case, I'll resume training you when I find the thread and a shred of my muse. and I reeaaaallly want to return to some phrik so we'll keep that dev thread alive. Not sure which one of us posted last so you'll have to message me that part.

Sooooo... ADIOS MIS AMIGOS! Have fun, keep writing, and I pray that I get over these summer time blues.

-Valde of the Tenevi Order, Shadow fox, scourge of mist and storm, and Defender of Peace and life, and Jedi Master Vulpesen Espadus Torrevaso.​

Lord Ghoul

L
"Valde of the Tenevi Order, Shadow fox, scourge of mist and storm, and Defender of Peace and life, and Jedi Master Vulpesen Espadus Torrevaso."

misc-all-the-things-l-1-1024x768.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom