Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Ponderings of a goetic dinner

It has been a running joke of mine for a bit now that I will formally invite people to dinner, but what if I made a thread about it? Adeline here has been building her massive hive of undead, building up wealth and whatnot... So why not through a lavish and gothic dinner party? People will be eaten and drinks will be had, I was wondering if anyone is actually interested in this idea. And speaking of ideas:

-You were captured and need to escape before you are taken to the tables

-You fail to escape and do indeed get eaten (Only if you want to get rid of the character)

-You join the party, relaxing and perhaps seek to learn more about others attending

-You join the party to spy on Adeline

-You join the party to perhaps mingle with Ade

-You attend in order to ask if you can work with Ade (She is rather good at necromancy and will soon turn the world she has taken over into a festering ground for undead and also occult learnings... Think Lovecraftian)

-You and perhaps another prisoner fight for the amusment of the party, with whoever wins earning their freedom to flee the feast

-You and another party attendie settle a dispute the way Adeline perfers, with you two fighting one another for blood sport, the winner earning the favor of the party and its hostess

If you have more ideas to add onto this then feel free to ask away! I will answer them when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom