Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll, victory and mucha do about invasions

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
So, as you may all know, we have officially won Dubrillion! Good job you guys, I mean I know it was basically because the Sith didn't defend well but still! We are the first faction to both invade another faction the day after getting major and then winning that invasion! I'm proud to say that I lead you guys and I hope you can feel proud to be in this faction! Now onto other business. First off, this thread needs our attention as it is the only way that we can get ourselves the shipyards needed to make star destroyers. Pretty simple, just come in and post a little bit and we should get that done in no time.

Second order of business is that our next invasion will be of Kalee which will earn us both Vale VII and the planet itself. Not sure when this one will start yet but expect it to be this week and after Kad V is finished (which should be Tuesday sometime).

Finally, I would like to know how you guys are feeling about this faction so far. What are we doing right, what are we doing wrong and what would you like to see from us? If you have any ideas of how to better the faction feel free to shoot them out here or through PM to me.

Thanks guys and as always, have nice day.

- Love your Imperator​

Congratutions, my fellow Imperials, on this victory. Sorry I couldn't lend my own assistance, but as of the moment, I'm without a posting.
I would, of course, defer to the Naval Legions for my assignment, but if you have a capital ship or other vessel that needs an extra hand, I'd be happy to fill it.
- Ensign Marric Aurelius.

I see alot of good things happening around here. However we are winning in the battles, we need to train. Most of us here are apprentices and unless Meta had not come and saved my butt, I would have been battling Two Knights and an apprentice by myself. So next time we will have to try and make maybe squads or maybe form two apprentices to be assigned to one another so if there is another situation like that, it can be easily dealt with.

As for the training, we need more people to go out and train. I know we only have one Master and a few knights, but as Faction leader, @[member="Ronin Fel"] you are allowed to create an NPC master to train the other Cadets. Because we are not going to get by on training ourselves or doing self training threads.

For the Factory, I think we need a few people to be called "judges" for our faction to go around and get information on some of these articles before the are put into the actual tech thread. Because I see alot of people post things on here, and I try to help them, but because I hold almost no word around here, I can't say that they can go and post it in the thread to make it. So maybe we could assign people that task?

Just a few thoughts that are in my head.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

Anyone can make an NPC master to train there characters and it is the responsibility of the writer to go to the Gardens of Roan and train with said NPC if they feel that need. Alternatively, we need more people contacting Knights and Masters OOCly to get training. Self training threads are also a great way to train if you put adequate work into them. As Krag, my Sith Alt, all of his major training threads are just me writing a story and are no less than 3k words and by the end my his most recent one all of his STs will be 11k plus. I understand that this method is not for everyone but that is why I point back to getting in contact with what masters and Knights we have.

My jedi master alt is up to 62k for his self training and story. It is quite fun but self training for a 16 year old might not be the best thing. Will need to find a god master.

I understand your concerns and have been using my own NPC master to train with @[member="Jared Starchaser"] and we're close to being Knighted. Once this character is Knight, I will always be open to training PCs. Also if you're needing help with Pre-Factory stuff, tag me in it. Keep in mind that I'm an RPJ and will always be available for factory help, especially Starships.

@[member="Marric Aurelius"]
Outstanding! Once we get the Faction Development thread done, I have a freaking sweet Star Destroyer that will be approved. If you're serving in the Naval Legion along me, I have no qualms about assigning you to serve as senior officer aboard of of those Star Destroyers listed above.

@[member="Astrian Callus"]
Please keep it PG-13 whether it's in Faction discussion or not. Thanks.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] yes I agree, ST's are usefull and I have done them in the past for two of my other characters. I just don't want to resort to that if not necessary.

Other Space Kaiden

Sorry, forgot about that part. As for the factory I do like the idea and I'll talk to @[member="Davin"] about maybe setting up some sort of program here. He is defiantly one to look over ships and most other tech so we shall see.

Other Space Kaiden

True, everything is still in a beta stage so we do need the other ideas. I apologize as I realized my answer to you seemed a little hostile :p I do like hte way the faction is heading though and I'm excited to see where we end up soon!

@[member="Ronin Fel"] Sounded Hostile? I didn't find it as so. Oh well. thank you, and if you ever need any ideas or theorys for the Faction I can help out there in that department. ;)

Snazzy stuff so far. I really like how fast we've kicked off and grown. I wish I'd be more active, but I only really have access on weekends now, and only then if I'm not volunteering somewhere. I'll be more active again once summer comes around, and hopefully I'll be closer to Knight so I can help train anyone who isn't already one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom