Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politician-in-training Looking for Contacts

Vitiion Corrend

V
Hi! I don’t have room on my plate for another thread at the moment, but I’d love to write together when we both have the opportunity! Vitii is brand new to politics too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Devil In A Tight Dress
If you have an inkling to get into the dirtier side of politics, Parvati is a great choice for someone to get to know. She has a vast network of clubs across the galaxy that she uses to broker information to and from politicians. You could use her to get dirt on an opponent, or if you wanted to go the route of her having a deep secret of yours you want to try to not have leaked. She has no political affiliation, so she doesn't mind helping the good guys or the bad guys.

She's also very business savvy and rich, so if you ever want to go down the lobbyist route she is good for that too. Let me know if any of that interests you :)

Vitiion Corrend - That sounds great! Just send me a message when you are free.

Parvati Parvati - I believe that being introduced into the dirtier side of politics is much needed for Liin, and will be quite the learning experience. She has no opponents currently as I am new here and have one plot going so far. But I hope to have an opponent some day! Still, we should have them meet!

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua - Not as of yet, I'm afraid.

Vitiion Corrend - That sounds great! Just send me a message when you are free.

Parvati Parvati - I believe that being introduced into the dirtier side of politics is much needed for Liin, and will be quite the learning experience. She has no opponents currently as I am new here and have one plot going so far. But I hope to have an opponent some day! Still, we should have them meet!

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua - Not as of yet, I'm afraid.
A shame a shame, you let me know if you are interested in some classical Sith manipulation and dirty credits

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

Is Liin open to lobbyists? Or is she more idealistic?

New Cov is a great source of Biomolecule, which I could use in a series of subs I'm planning in the near future. So, I'd love to have some IC framework for getting my hands on some. Either lobbying/making a campaign contribution to Liin in return for legislation making it easier for John to get his hands on it (There are a few ideas in my head :p) Or coming to a more idealistic deal, or anywhere in between,.

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
While I'm an old-school fan who hasn't been fond of the new "Canon" in the slightest, vastly prefering the EU's superior lore, the political/domestic side of Star Wars' vast, vast potential has always intrigued me. If you think you'd enjoy politic-ing with an Amaran former CSF (Coruscant Security Force) Officer turned information broker with a bad back, a sarcastic demeanor and research skills and engage in some Holonet-oriented vigilantism and other forms of action/worldbuilding-oriented fun in our favorite fictional realm (one of them, anyway, then I'm eager to write along.

I hope you feel welcome and have been having fun here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom