Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Ploy of the Necromancer

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Greetings, I am Darth Mordheim.

As I am currently branching out with this character through various threads. I wanted to make a quest for people to go on that will tie into my character being the villain of it and allow more character interaction.

Summary of the Quest:

A Civil War has broken out on the World of Cademinu V. The Opposing Factions are the Cademinu Liberators and the Cademinu Loyalist. The Liberators are comprised of the government officials and resistance fighters which oppose the current dictatorship of Governor-General Edgar Buckley. A former Military Officer who has taken control of the Security Forces and the world's missile batteries, to stake his claim to the world and declare it a independent power. Darth Mordheim is funding the Loyalist Regime and manipulating the Governor-General, using the civil war as a means to gain power and to fuel a ritual that if completed will allow him to raise the undead of the entire world. Giving him a powerbase to cause terror within the region.

Objectives for Story:

Objective One:

As the Civil War is Breaking out on the Planet and Loyalist and Liberators engage with each on the street. The Corrupt Governor must be stopped in order for the world to return back to normal. Storm the Governor-General's Fortress and eliminate this rogue head of government. Located within the well defended government sector of the planet, it will be highly dangerous but that is the cost of war. Darth Mordheim is also secretly here, overlooking the city with the governor-general and preparing for his ritual.
Objective Two:
With the Missiles Batteries online and underneath the control of Loyalist Forces. Landing relief supplies for the citizens trapped in the midst of the civil war has become a problem. Taking out the missile batteries of the world is a top priority before any ships can land and emergency services can be provided.
Objective Three:
The Liberators Base is currently under siege by Loyalist Forces, outnumbered and outgunned by the better equipped and better trained forces underneath the control of the Governor-General. Breaking this siege is one of the top priorities of the operation, as without the liberators the civil war will quickly shift into the loyalist favor and become an independent fascist power within the region.

Last edited by a moderator:

V
What if someone is there simply to just take the world’s missile batteries?

I ain’t exactly a businesswoman or a diplomat
It would probably be incredibly difficult to accomplish. Since both myself and Buckley would know that they are extremely valuable.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
I want in. I love Civil Wars, I love Diplomacy, and this is a great way to get our name out.

Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Can take those missile systems out, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun can help defend the liberators base since she has experience with that, and Regel , Sanji Hoss Sanji Hoss , and I can attack the loyalists fortress and take out the leader.

However I thought you were busy with IRL issues and thus couldn't thread at the moment?

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
I want in. I love Civil Wars, I love Diplomacy, and this is a great way to get our name out.

Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Can take those missile systems out, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun can help defend the liberators base since she has experience with that, and Regel , Sanji Hoss Sanji Hoss , and I can attack the loyalists fortress and take out the leader.

However I thought you were busy with IRL issues and thus couldn't thread at the moment?
The Elysium Empire navy can spare a couple cruiser squadrons for ensuring the supplies gets to the liberators once the missiles are taken out.

V
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

I look forward to engaging in combat with the empire. As for my other situation, that is still going on but it should still allow me to do the thread without interference

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

I look forward to engaging in combat with the empire. As for my other situation, that is still going on but it should still allow me to do the thread without interference

Excellent! Just tag us when it's up!

However I do want to say, feel free to decline our offers at any time. I know I've been involved with three of your characters now. I'm happy to back off and let others work with you.

V
Excellent! Just tag us when it's up!

However I do want to say, feel free to decline our offers at any time. I know I've been involved with three of your characters now. I'm happy to back off and let others work with you.
This actually works out for what I had planned. So you are welcome at any time.

Regel

R

Can confirm I would be glad to join in.

V
In case you missed the notifications.

Here is the Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom