Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plotting galactic event

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
In the light of all the allies we see I have a plot to dicuss with writers willing to briefly cause a little extra chaos in the Galaxy. If you think you want to know more PM me for more details. The details are going to be secret until I can find enough writers willing to help out. 7-8 would be great.

Not Ordo

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Kaan"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Daxton Bane"]

So as I have told some via PM this is a call for writers who can be the bad guys and some deaths may occur. I have two characters set for this already. We will likely ultimately lose, and thats ok. The idea is to stir the pot not rule the galaxy. I don't want to mislead anyone, so I just wantto let you all know.

Not Ordo

So right now we have an ok to work on this from Tef. I am going to speak to the leaders of the major factions now and check and see who will be willing to participate. I might suggest characters who are Yuuzhan Vong or willing to work with said species.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Thanx ;)

Not Ordo

Well we can either begin planning here or via a group PM which ever everyone likes best. The Sith leader has already responded favorably so We should Organize the plot at this point.
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Kaan"] @[member="Lucius Mahaii"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @Xardus Falidar (if I misspelled your name you probably won't notice ;) )

couldn't you make a faction and have it invite only for now. that way the planning can be more specific and cover multiple aspects of your plan

Not Ordo

@[member="Kal Voss"] I can do that just as long as we all understand we will not be keeping planets and performing major faction functions. It will be for this event and then after if others want to keep characters together we can talk about it but for now we are temporary. That is how I explained it to the Tefka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom