Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plotting galactic event

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Things are coming together. The Artisan Empire, Mandalorians, and Sith have all replied to my communications. I need to hear back from the Republic and LotF, as well as Black sun, Omega Protectorate, and CIS.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Cira"] @[member="Ben Watts"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Genesis Rostu"]

If possible we would still like to attack these groups.
LotF we would like to attack because of holding Zenoma Sekot and would likely do a fleet battle
OP we would like to attack near the Kathol Rift area
The Republic we want to reduce to ash just because it represents the second biggest government entity and we likely would aim for Coruscant
The CIS we may engage on the ground on a world to be decided on after discussion.

The Sith we will have to talk to to decide where to engage them and the Mandalorians may be a deep space attak on one of their space station outpost. The Artisan empire will be determined after talks.

Lord Ghoul

L
My+grandma+s+Cool+story+bro_e03cbf_3997646.png

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Shimmra Rapuung"]
Ben Watts and Cira are indisposed direct all Republic related questions to me until he returns and @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] the new lady Protector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom