Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pleasure & Pain

oh...well yes weve that as well

She said chuckling, pressing a button to request some tea to be brewed, her attention soon went back to des as she raised a brow and chuckled

yes we have one on site, my personal one in fact. Besides the fact if you are a spy you've made a terrible decision to enter the palace and more importantly come to meet me directly

She said in a serious tone, then relaxed chuckling

s8zCZm.png

Tag:​

Des gave a small smile. In truth, she had no agenda, and like many in the galaxy wandered aimlessly. The wayward padawan simply shrugged. “Maybe. But I’m not known for making mistakes,” she said. “Though this is by far the most unexpected place to find myself in. I can claim a few things to my name. But ambassador, diplomat, or statesman… Nowhere close. It’s a vast change of pace.” She chewed her full lower lip for a moment. “Maybe it’s a mistake admitting that out loud, especially with my particularly vulnerable position. But I’ve never had much use for lies and deceit.

hahahahaha!

Stardust laughed heartily, event to the point she had to take a minute to calm herself before she took a depe breath and smiled

truth be told, I never aimed to ge into politics or even be a queen, it cane my way and I took the opportunity. I started out just helping the police force cull the high amount of slavers trafficking people and the ah more serious drugs

She leveled her gaze, nodding to des

not wise yes, but I think between us theres a connection within the force

s8zCZm.png

Des nodded. “I would think slavery was much worse than narcotics. Though I know just how much of a slave one can become to those vices as well,” she said quietly. “But you can’t legislate someone into being a better person or to free them from said vices. They’ll get them one way or another if they want them bad enough.” Her words weren’t any sort of judgment or attack, just the reality of how things worked. “I’m glad you’ve dealt with the former, and helped with the latter though.

She cast her gaze about, then frowned as a realization hit her. She was on Zeltros. It was THE party planet. She could get just about any kind of entertainment she wanted here. Drugs, drink, sex, and more. And she didn’t feel inclined to indulge in any of it. “Huh,” she muttered to herself. She knew she might later, as the temptation would likely always be with her. But for once, it hadn’t even occurred to her until now.

She pondered what that meant for her overall. Was she healing more than she thought? Or had she simply grown beyond those things? Or was it something else.

With the comment about a connection through the Force, Des shrugged. "There's something there alright," she agreed. "I wasn't really sure why I made my way here. I'm still not, but I think maybe I'm right where I need to be right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom