Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Read. Aid for my fiancee.

I have been friends with my girlfriend for eleven years. We have officially been dating for just over three years and engaged for about a year now. I say officially dating because while we have gone on dates and done... adult activities together for several years, my fiancee has always had high standards about who she dates. Part of this standard includes her father's approval of anyone she dates.

Six years ago her father went missing. Eventually we had lost hope of hearing from him thinking he had finally had enough of society and ran off to live in the mountains of Colorado like he had been joking about for almost a year before his disappearance. So we started officially dating and have since been engaged and living fairly happily together for about two years now.

Last Thursday we received a call. Her father has been found. He passed away last week. I haven't been told many details. My wife, as I have called her since we started dating, is not doing well. Now his children are trying to arrange his funeral, which is to include a military service. The funeral home however refuses to begin any preparations unless a retainer of 5,500 dollars is paid beforehand.

I'm not going to ask anyone to donate. I understand our problems are not your own. If you could help my wife and her family by sharing the link below, we would be grateful.

https://www.gofundme.com/moodyrandy

Thank you for your time and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom