Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playground Insults!

I think y'all know how this'll go. Keep it childish, don't get personal and, above all else, have fun! If you aren't smiling and forcefully exhaling from your nose when this is all over, then you're doing it wrong.

Allow me to begin! The first person to reply is a muffin-snuggling pirate puncher.

Mauda

Under my Mask might be Ruined and.. a little bit Necrotic from 5 years without sunlight but it doesn't stink :angry:

You know what I smell? You. You smell like poo eggs

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Poo eggs? Winnie's a honey-bear, silly. :p
And thank you...if Poo were to lay eggs, they'd prolly smell like honeysuckles. :D

Ok, then...you should wash that mask and what's left of your face once in a while. Its called hygiene. -_-

Marina DeVoe

Sigh... I'm stuck in limbo because the lot (writers) I am in stories with all seem to be MIA...except for the sith guy, [member="Orex Mauda"] *eyes make a circle*

Oi...poor me. :(

:p

Marina DeVoe

You're nothing more than a bully!
Stop picking on worm head, you!...er, I mean the darth guy. Sorry [member="Darth Morbus"] , I...I didn't mean for you to hear that. :huh:

Say, where are the other posters in the End of the Road story thingy?..?? :huh:
Seems all the threads I'm in have suddenly stalled. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom