Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play games with me!

I play a lot of ames on steam (i am only a pc gamer), if any of you want to ad me pleas send a pm.
I play a dent amount of wartunder ground forces (love my KV), aswel as a lot of strategy (like the paradox games and the Total war games) and rpg games, thoug i do play some online multiplayer games aswel.

Also [member="Camellia Swift"] stram sale is a mony leetch, but it work. Also is guns of icarus worth buying, i am douting weather or not to get it when it goes on sale agien.

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

I think it is so worth buying!! Its on sale right on. In fact you can buy 4 copies for $7.50 right now for yourself and friends. Its why I'm having so much fun is because I'm playing with pals.

Soundes intresting, geas thad by 7,50 euros fore me (beceas of stemas crazy dolar is euro pricing), thoug i dont knowe many pepol who play thad game. Aso i am saving fore AC unity and DA inqwesition, but i geas it bont break the bank.
[member="Camellia Swift"]

Lyat'ri

"Phantom of the posting games."
I only have a PC, but I currently only have a few games because I don't have my main computer.

Kana Truden said:
[member="Camellia Swift"]

There is no such thing as saving money for as long as Steam Sales exists.
Are you the Yoda of gaming? because that is too true

Perhaps an Idea would to post a pinned thread like SWTOR with your gamer tag, systems, and what games you play online.

Subsonic Star
PC:
Total War (Any of them)

Xbox360:
BF4
World of Tanks
Destiny.

Xbox One:
AC Unity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom