Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Planting the First Seeds (Open to all, no faction barred)

Um9wLtZ.png

Jonyna politely nodded to Jairdain Jairdain , before pausing and giving Vulpesen Vulpesen a side eye. Zealous? Is that how you're justifying it? Alright Vulpes, sure.

But what Solan Charr Solan Charr said caused a frown. This again? "Ya know, Vulpes said the same thing to me a while back. I thought it was farking stupid then, and I think it's farking stupid now. I did survive. 900 years ago, I was exactly the hero I was today. I went in the ice, and came out to find out exactly how people would remember me, my legend carved into the tree of my birth. Every day since, I've an effort to keep being that hero. So I'd appreciate it if someone of your...alignment, didn't try and give me a lecture. Like I said, I'm not here for your sake. I'm here for the people."

She wasn't going to deal with treated like a student by two people who have turned their back on her order. She let out a breath. This wasn't here to pick fights. "...I'm not exactly a healer. I can stabilize, but that's about it. I've got medics on standby though, if we need them."

The transmission had directed her over towards one person vs the larger group. No matter, things will go fine either way. Aurine hadn't been on this bad of a planet in a while, it a actually reminded her of the vast desert on her home planet of Flax. Aurine and her chief of security had similar clothing, she wore business attire While the chief of security wore a military-esque uniform. Both a darker blue with black accents and gray trim, matching the two male security guards that walked a few paces behind. Aurine led her delegation over to Aithene waving a hello before being in speaking range. "Hello, My name is Aurine Werr. Current head of House Werr and CEO of our two corporations. I have come to lend aid and offer this." She pulls out a palm sized holo projecting puck which quickly projects a blue lighted plan for a large starport. "Now for the rebuilding efforts will need a solid staging grounds, if it interests you we are quite reasonable." Honestly the corporation was one of the few that worked on the underbelly of civilization. Keeping food moving from the Ag worlds to the ecumenopolis's, the nutrients from them back to the Ag worlds. Along with goods, raw and finished, & security contracts. Then there was the making habitation stations that doubled as anything from a city, mining, manufacturing, and just being a refuge for the displaced.

Aithne Charr Aithne Charr | Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus |

Jairdain hardly felt like she could call herself a Jedi anymore. She had been in and out of the Order a few times and wondered if she should become a rogue Force user. This would be decided later, and today's focus was rebuilding Kesh.

Nodding, as her brother mentioned, the recovery would take a long time. Turning her attention to Solan as he spoke, his words brought back many memories. Closing her eyes to hide the tears that threatened to spill, she realized this was a day of joy, work, and happiness. No sorrow should mar the event, but she couldn't help but remember the sacrifice her dead husband had made.

Soon enough, he said he might need her and the other Jedi's help. Falling into step next to Solan, she didn't have to worry about the tears now. He could give her something else to focus on. Sensing what he was talking about. There was undoubtedly life inside the armor, and Jairdain moved to crouch beside the slowly warming body.

Tilting her head to listen to what Jonyna said, she nodded.

"Remind me to give you healing lessons."

Her tone was not condescending or harsh—not even judging. It was just a simple statement and offer for the future.

"Give me a hand and stabilize her. I'll work on repairing anything life-threatening, though I think the armor did an outstanding job keeping her safe."

Solan Charr Solan Charr Jonyna Si Jonyna Si LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana Vulpesen Vulpesen

Leo wouldn't let many get close to her. Still in that fight drive from the battle all those years ago.
The warning lights on her helm blinkered with warnings.
It didn't take long for her legs to give out once more, frost still across her suit.
When the women came and crouched by her she flinched slightly, the oxygen filter whirling into over drive from damage and blockages.

Something in Leo's mind told her to relax, something about their faces she recognised.
"Solas..." Her robotic voice crackled her whispered breath, as her arm held out to the woman, showing her the cracked screen of her vitals reading. The damage to her armour would be the majority of her wounds, but her major wound would be a gape in her side on the right. Something had been driven through her, strong enough to pierce Mandalorian armour. Whatever it was was gone now, leaving a slow weeping hole, which she had clearly tried to heal herself before going down.
"Solas..." The armoured voice murmured again "I'm sorry.."
She turned her visored face towards the woman, through the cracks, one green eye could be seen.

Vulpesen let out a barking laugh at Jonyna's response to Solan's observations. he had echoed Vulpesen's beliefs perfectly, only to be similarly rebuffed. Truth was though, that Vulpesen and Solan had come from another time. Their words came from hard won experience. Perhaps harder won in some cases than others. Afterall, Vulpesen had spoken to the jedi of lost friends. Now she was speaking with one of those lost friends. What's more, she was standing in the result of that loss. Kesh had been prosperous once. That thought sobered him and he stepped closer to Jonyna, his voice low so she would know he wasn't about to try and lecture her to a crowd. "He didn't survive. Now his home is in ruins. He was lucky I could bring him back, but he died a hero, for all the good it did."

Point made, Vulpesen focused on the task at hand, namely, unburying someone who was somehow still trapped beneath the rubble. Carefully, he lifted the stone away from LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana , tossing the stones aside before he went to kneel beside her. "Outstanding is an understatement. Battle of Kesh was what? Over thirty years ago?" Placing his hands over her wounds, he joined his sister's efforts. Vulpesen had never considered him a healer by nature, but his years on the battlefield had given him plenty of opportunity to practice his skills on dealing with traumatic injuries.

Solan Charr Solan Charr Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Jairdain Jairdain

Um9wLtZ.png

"Good for him. He died the way I would've wanted to. Now he has the chance to rebuild. Worlds can be rebuilt, people can't. Every life he saved was a victory." Jonyna shot back. She was kind of getting sick of Vulpesen Vulpesen at this point. Self important prick, thinks he knows better than her.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. She didn't really want to argue that debate, the way he carried himself though, it always rubbed her the wrong way. She had done plenty, and she wasn't here to be treated like a child again.

Solan for his part seemed... cold. Not as if he disliked what he was seeing, no he clearly was affected by it but it almost seemed unemotional how he seemed to look on as Leora was being tended to. While he had joked about her being around and sticking it out, something seemed to be missing from him as he stared for a moment. It was as if he had to tell himself consciously to show care, to show worry, instead his face remained almost stone like at first as he looked over them healing Leora and helping her. Even the lopsided smirk he had given looked somewhat forced, as if he was thinking that it was suppose to be there rather than it naturally crawling onto his face.

This would be made even clearer when he looked at Jonyna and her words and showed no change from them. Instead that same cold stare would now be on her, him needing to correct even that and give her a smile seconds after he should have before shaking his head. He was still recovering, still getting his mind used to being alive again but even these small things showed how far the King had slipped into the darkside, even if he would deny such a thing vocally.

That said, his care for the woman who had long protected him was there, walking over and kneeling down, careful not to get in the way of the Jedi and otherwise. He would speak to Leora, making sure her eyes were on his through that visor in her helmet, something he knew was not coming off without her biting a hand.

"Don't be sorry, its not your fault what happened, after all ive been dead for a while myself... I would prefer you not slip into actually dying considering you look like you are about to."

LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Vulpesen Vulpesen Jairdain Jairdain

Aithne was not expecting to see someone like Kebii'kara, she studied the armored Lasat, for a few moments before looking down at the Datapad she had taken with her to record the efforts of those who were coming to help. She had little information on this one and did not want to interrupt them if they were going to help, but still she needed to know more. So she would walk over as the woman left their ship, holding out a hand to Kebii'kara and giving them a smile.

"Forgive me for being the one that is greeting you, the leader of this planet had another matter to attend to that will make the repopulation of the planet's fauna and flora much easier. I hope you do not mind but I need to know for record purposes what you are delivering so that it could be efficiently distributed to the groups which need it the most. Furthermore, my name is Aithne, yours is?" She would ask, allowing for the Lasat to introduce themselves and marking down whatever she was told before then focusing on the other ship she had directed down to this area.

Aurine having introduced themselves left alot of those initial questions shelved, her moving to focus on the woman now and jotting down anything she needed to keep track of. It seemed they were more concerned with the reconstruction efforts, especially regarding a starport. While that was on the list she had not had any plans drawn up for such a thing so would nod and think about it, looking down and pulling up a map of the area outside Tahv. It took some studying but there was a open area that would be suitable and far enough away from the industrial and residential areas that had already been designated.

"Such a Star Port, if that is what you are suggesting Miss Werr would be helpful to a more directed and contained arrival of ships. I have a location that would be very appropriate for such, as long as you are suggesting heading the construction of it."

Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Aurine Werr Aurine Werr

CURRENT QUEST - KESH CALLS FOR AID
Immediate Goals -
1: Uphold what is Good
1.1: Heal the sick
1.2: Feed the hungry
1.2: Clothe the Naked
2: Successfully land without incident SUCCESS!

FRIEND(s) - Unmet

FOE(s) - Unneeded

TARGETING ACTION(S) - OPEN COMMS || Aurine Werr Aurine Werr || Aithne Charr Aithne Charr

The two that landed here couldn't have been more different. Pointy-eared, business-clad, and with a clear agenda, Ms. Wren came in prepared with a purpose and a plan. Meanwhile, Kebii'kara's attire, while cleaned as much as one could in the confines of a Patrol Boat, still showed the sign of wear and use, and the meter-long pale-scaled drakeling clambered around like the unholy hybrid of an exasperated toddler and a stoat.

Still, Kebii'kara was pleasantly surprised that the woman she spoke to earlier apologized for the apparent "King" not speaking to them in person - just what was this kind of operation. The Drakeling in kind, perked up at the presence of the raven haired woman, and she in kind would sense a strong, Force-sensitive telepathic bond between the flying lizard and the Lasat. Both were odd and Force Sensitive in their own way, and both were flattered that they would the object of Aithne's first greeting - even though the drakeling more overtly preened under the perceived importance.

"Kebii'kara of House Solus." the Lasat greeted, offering a gentle handshake from anotherwise massive woman, using a spare one to gesture to the pale-scaled drakeling. "This is Beviin. Consider us an extra pair of hands-"

It was then the CEO made her sales pitch, and Kebii knew she shouldn't be surprised - a new planet was a new market, and a lot of colonists would be without basics, or luxuries they may miss from their old homeworlds. As Aithne and the elven buisness-woman discussed, the Lasat cleared her throat. "Excuse me, Ms Aithne? Where would you like an extra set of hands?" The Lasat's agenda may be blessedly straightforward, help those who were in need.

Hoping Jonyna joined in to stabilize the woman in the armor, she got to work on trying to stop the slow bleeding of her. She silently wondered how she could have survived so many years with wounds like this. Even though Jairdain had not been on Kesh when Solan died, she had felt his death through the Force. She also knew so many others had died here that day. Not wanting to allow another to follow that same path, she was happy when her brother moved to assist her.

Feeling with the Force, Jairdain discovered many other wounds but focused on the one on the side of Leo.

"Far too many have died in wars. My husband was one of them, and my current is likely to follow that same path. Another friend died when Commenor fell, and then Solan died here. Luckily, we were able to bring him back, and I will do so again if there is a need. I'm tired of losing people I love."

Trying not to get distracted by the ongoing conversation between Jonyna and her brother, she purposely bumped into Vupls to get him to stop. While she was healing Leo, she could tell the other Jedi was getting at least a little irritated with him.

Giving Solan enough room to be beside Leo, she could not see his facial expressions. However, she could feel the care he had for Leo starting to return, and she would try to take his hand so he could touch the other woman.

"I have done everything I can for her out here. If we can get her inside, out of that armor, and into something more comfortable, I can do more."

There was an almost unfamiliar tone to her voice of command and control. She was a woman used to being in control and having her requests followed.

Solan Charr Solan Charr Vulpesen Vulpesen Jonyna Si Jonyna Si LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana

The tall Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus as she called herself clad with mandalorian armor with a Drakeling was quite a sight to behold. "My apologies Kebii'Kara, My name is Aurine Werr of House Werr. Would you like to help distribute the aid I have brought?" Turning back to Aithne Charr Aithne Charr "I have also brought aid, food & water for people, and nutrients for the biosphere. As for the starport, yes Werr Drive Yards would be constructing almost all of it with some assistance from Du'thra Engineering."

Looking to her chief of security as Aurine is handed a data pad, looking at it for a moment before talking again. Hmmm... Terms are probably irrelevant, but future sizing is important. "So the current design is for three large docking bays, for ships up to 2.3km long. With an additional twenty-eight docking bays for ships up to 250m in length. Now the design is modular so it could be scaled, also if you want different sized bays that's easily done." Man there is a lot to be done, but a solid starting infrastructure is the most important. "Now Aithne, you are the Kings envoy? or some other position?" Looking back at Kebii'kara "So is it okay if I pet your drakeling?" Having her body tentatively ready to go in for scratches on the Drakeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom