Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Plans over Dinner

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

VVVDHjr.png

Archangel Station was complete at long last, and making final preparations to leave Tatooine orbit for the Mandalore Sector, where The Black Fleet would join The Protectors in rebuilding and defending their ancient homeworld. It had filled Aloy Vizsla with a renewed sense of purpose in life, one she had not felt the union abandoned her there, nor since Tae'l Vizsla's death among the stars above Timra Ott.

In light of this momentous occasion, she had opted move many of her family's furnishings aboard the mobile star-fortress and to have dinner aboard, looking down on Tatooine one last time before they returned to their home. Their true home. There were many plans to discuss with her wife Tan'yill today, plans for their life on Mandalore or perhaps the Clan's old holdings on Concordia, plans for the clan if a suitable Alor had yet to make themselves known, plans for something she was not used to having: A bright future.

All this and more would be discussed around a the holo-table that was meant to be used for fleet-wide coordination, but for tonight alone had been covered in a long table cloth and many mandalorian dishes that consisted of spiced meats and baked goods straight from an old cookbook that she had been passed down through the family for generations, and several kinds of beverages including alcoholic brews and Aloy's favorite tea. It even had candles, and the otherwise empty bridge had been purposefully dimmed so that only the candles and light reflected off the sandy world below would light the way.

Aloy had carefully instructed her men so that tonight would be perfect. It may have been true that she and Tan'yill would be discussing rather pragmatic topics for some time, but she wanted their last night in the system to be one to remember. Perhaps a small gesture of apology for dragging the warrior twi'lek from place to place once again.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla
MJSj9cS.png

Tan'yill stood in front of the full-body mirror in her and Aloy's quarters, aboard the very recently finished Archangel Station - their new home, keep and safe haven against the cruel galaxy on the outside. Well, it was more figuratively than anything else, and sometimes it really felt like they needed it. The politics, the constant plotting in the Mandalorian ranks and the sometimes unavoidable wars that followed had taken a toll on them both. Her beloved wife, Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , had fought like a wounded and hard-pressed tusk cat to uphold and defend their House's honor and position, all while trying to unite the clans against common enemies. As former Riduur'alor, Tan'yill had relentlessly tried to support her wife and leader, but she could never be truly happy is Aloy wasn't. The galaxy had robbed them of a great many things, namely their daughter. A loss still not accepted by the rutian twi'lek, and a small flame of hope that Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla was alive still burned inside her. Tonight was not a night to think about their troubles and the challenges that laid ahead of them, though. Tonight marked the start of a new chapter the saga they shared. Tonight... was date night.

The tailor on Naboo had done an exquisite job with the black and gold dress in finest silk. It hugged Tan'yill's body just right and in just the right places. The gold oriental details complemented her hazel leaning towards yellow eyes and her traditional rylothian headpiece crowned her head. A special night with a very special person demanded a careful choice of attire and make-up. She simply could not come to think of another person that deserved this level of consideration. After carefully putting on a thin layer of eye shadow, Tan made the finishing touches with some mascara that put more volume to her eye lashes. She looked at herself one more time, inspecting and making sure that everything were... perfect. This was truly not the life she had expected herself to have back on Corellia repairing starships for a handful of credits, but one that she now cherished every day. She took one last sip of the clear drink a server droid had brought her, and then left for the bridge where Aloy would be waiting.

The blast doors to the bridge opened, and Tan'yill was greeted by a grand table draped in white cloth and glowing candles, and dishes that would make even the most picky nabooian food critic completely lyrical. It was beautiful. It was... perfect.

Aloy smiled warmly at the sight of her wife all dressed up for the occasion. In fact she felt almost out of place in comparison, as her helm was sitting on the table beside her still, and her boots still had metal plates attached to protect her shins. The only armor really missing from her body were the gauntlets and breastplate. Instead, she wrapped herself with the red kimono that was usually worn open over the sky-blue armor. Though she had always worn eyeliner, even after she had given up disarming her foes with looks in favor of violence. The color was subtle these days, but the design itself was still sharp like a dagger.

"You always did dress too sharply to stay in a place like Corellia" Aloy stifled a chuckle, letting her gaze linger just awhile longer until Tan'yill had taken a seat, at which point she would pour the twi'lek's drink herself. She liked being the one to do things for her outside the field of battle to offset the constant tactical commands, and at home Tan'yill held more sway over her than any outsider might realize. The old Vizsla wouldn't have it any other way.

"I hope it's to your liking. I know I haven't had a quiet day to cook for us in awhile, but I like to think I did well with the Cassius Tea and Uj'alayi especially" The spicy cake had always been one of Tae'l's favorites, so Aloy liked to leave them behind before a mission. She had more time to perfect the recipe back then.

MJSj9cS.png

Tan'yill returned the warm smile with one of her own. Her gaze couldn't help but to be drawn to the helmet with The Hand on sitting by Aloy at the table, which caused her warm smile to widen into one of amusement. After all these years, she shouldn't be surprised. They both were warriors to the bone, but Aloy had been raised to one from birth and thus destined to follow and honor the Resol'nare, and to carry all the burdens that came with it. Ever since they met, and especially ever since they taken vows of the marriage, she would never have to carry them alone.

''I always feel... special being one of the select few you remove that for.'' Tan said, the statement coming right from the bottom of her heart, before she took the seat already pulled out. As Aloy walked over to pour up their drinks, Cassius Tea for starters, Tan'yill admired the red kimono her wife wore. It complemented the fiery ginger hair perfectly, and those blue orbs always full of determination on the battlefield had a glow and calmness to them that Tan'yill had sorely missed, and it made her feel warm and content inside. ''You're too kind, darling. I see someone has found some eyeliner...'' she replied to the compliment from earlier, while carefully admiring her wifes make-up and her fine facial lines. It was very unusual to see Aloy wearing make-up, but she definitely knew how to wear it like the warrior queen she was. ''I like it, and that kimono of yours... You look absolutely gorgeous.''

"I hope it's to your liking. I know I haven't had a quiet day to cook for us in awhile, but I like to think I did well with the Cassius Tea and Uj'alayi especially"

''No one can make Cassius Tea like you, hun. It's your favourite...'' Tan said and wrapped her blue hands around the large hot cup of tea. The otherwise clean spartan bridge in mostly shades of grey were transformed into an inviting grand dining hall. The dimmed light, burning candles and the company of her lovely wife making it a place where she could stay forever. The wide transparisteel windows with the stars twinkling beyond it added to the cosy ambiance. She noticed their daughters favourite cake on the table, as Aloy also mentioned it, but didn't say anything out loud. It was a sensitive matter, to say the least. Maybe not because of disagreement between the two women. They both had loved the little Tyrian twi'lek, but you could say that they had different ways of showing that, and Tan'yill knew how hard it had been for Aloy balancing the politics and wars all while trying to be a good mother. Either way, here they were, and it was not a time to bring up troubles.

Tan'yill lifted the cup towards her lips and took a gentle sip out of it. ''Mmh...'' she hummed in satisfaction, savouring the warm tea. ''That is a lovely blend... Just the right amount of spice to it.'' she said looking over at Aloy. It was like her wife tried to return the favour tenfold from the times Tan'yill had attended to and surprised her, like the picnic on Roon.

''I'm really... impressed by the setting, and... happy that we finally found time to do this... I've missed evenings like this... Just you and I, sharing a bottle and a bite... talking... enjoying each others company...'' Tan'yill felt a bit like she rattled on, but this was truly something her heart and soul had missed. So much.

She continued smiling and soaking in the compliments like a sponge to be honest. Her little treat for putting up with the rest of this screwed up galaxy the rest of the time.

"I have too," Aloy said, returning to her seat "And you deserve no less than this"

"Feels like the last time we got to settle down was right after Motesta. I was hoping to try those hot springs below the castle before leaving, but things on Mandalore are moving faster than I expected. I suppose there's always next time"
She chuckled.

There was a brief pause however as a thought occurred. There was a lot on the Concordian's mind, much had to do with with the power she had gained and was continuing to rise with surprising momentum, but equally to do with what was left of the family and how best to secure their growing prosperity.

"I've been thinking about... home" She leaned forward, hands clasped together.

"Something we can be sure will last, that we don't have to work so hard to maintain. We're Mandalorians, we'll always be fighting, but what if we didn't have to fight to survive? if it were on our terms?"

"At the last gathering, there was talk of restoring the old clan territories... I have a claim to my childhood home on Concordia. House Vizsla used to govern that entire world as well... "
The old Vizsla gently took Tan'yill's hand in her own.

"We could build something there. Something that will outlast our struggles. Somewhere... we can find peace like this"

MJSj9cS.png

"Feels like the last time we got to settle down was right after Motesta. I was hoping to try those hot springs below the castle before leaving, but things on Mandalore are moving faster than I expected. I suppose there's always next time" She chuckled.

''Well, I believe we left on good terms with the locals. Quite the opposite. We did some good back there...'' Tan'yill reminisced, taking another sip of the warming tea. They did not always wreak havoc and left death and destruction behind them. They were not the despicable Sith or The Empire, but merely two women in doing what they did best and trying to make a living out of it. There was almost always a next time, or a time to get to do what you had not done the first time. Sometimes, Tan'yill still came to think of the time Tae'l was hurt and how she cursed herself for not being able to protect her daughter back then.

"I've been thinking about... home" She leaned forward, hands clasped together.

Tan'yill's hazel gaze looked up from the tea cup and onto her wife. Had her heart finally decided what it wanted in the matter of home? Not home as in the one she shared with Tan'yill where ever they went - Skyhold, Mos Motesta - but as in the one she were once born into. Her legacy. Tan set the cup down and met Aloy's hand, squeezing it gently while locking gazes with her life companion, and listened carefully to what she said.

''Aloy, love... As long as I got you by my side, I will always be at peace...'' Tan assured her beloved wife, as it felt like she tried to apologise for something. ''I'm not... raised to be a Mandalorian, like you are, but by the stars I'm forever grateful that you invited me to become one... and I will forever live by The Creed and honor our ways. You're my wife, and you know I'll walk through fire to see to it that you are at peace to... If you're not, I trust you'd tell me right away...'' she tried to explain and made a short pause, her blue fingers caressing the top of Aloy's hand. ''It sounds like you're about to close that circle you once told me about on Felucia... It also sounds like you're prepared, and anxious, to take that step... and I'll always stand - not behind or in front of you - but by your side.'' Tan finished and offered her wife a warm and loving smile, before lifting Aloy's hand and kissed it gently.

''We've endured some really harsh times, haven't we? But surviving? Isn't that what we are hell of professionals at too?'' Tan'yill wanted to contradict the gloomy viewpoint her wife had. ''I mean, we've enjoyed some really really nice times too... Like this wonderful date!'' she added and motioned at the abundance of food that waited to be tended to, the cosy candles and simply the fact that they were totally crazy but oh so ingenious to make the bridge into a grand dining hall for the night. Maybe a dance later, in just the company of the stars? On their way to a whole new beginning?

''I think this new fresh start will do us well, love. I couldn't be more happy for you that you finally are offered an opportunity to claim what is rightfully yours, too. What are the other clans attitudes towards your claim?'' Tan'yill continued on the topic, and began to fill a plate with the cold appetizers first.

She couldn't help holding onto that hand a little tighter once Tan'yill kissed hers. Times like these were enough to bring a tear to the old vizsla's eye, and it very nearly did, you could see it in that awkward smile and the way her red hair brought out the color in her normally fair cheeks in moments like this. It was as if the very air had changed, and a bit of the veteran warrior's composure with it.

"I know I've said this many times before, but you always know just what to say"

A long pause followed, and Aloy watched absentmindedly while Tan'yill plated her food, too preoccupied in contemplating an answer to her question. How did the clans feel about her ascension? Aloy had been left so bitter by the words of Romul Saxon and the actions of Mand'alor the Reclaimer that she had spitefully ignored the sentiments and needs of the other clans for so long. Even the wellbeing Clan Vizsla had only recently been of concern to the Ex-Alor, and the news that her successor- Kranak Vizsla- had grown quiet along with the entire Enclave, had been unsettling. Not only because Kranak was her friend once, but because Clan Vizsla had fallen into obscurity without her.

The Black Fleet however, had risen. It continued to rise.

At the clan gathering, she had not been a representative of Clan Vizsla, mistakenly assuming that they had prospered once Kranak took the Darksaber The Betrayer. Instead, She had represented the entire Black Fleet as if it were a house in of itself.

"They don't have a choice." Aloy answered abruptly, cybernetic servos whirring as she gripped her cup tighter.

When she looked up to address her wife, her blue eyes seemed that much more piercing when met with the candlelight. They softened upon meeting Tan'yill's, but all those years of careful planning and spiteful contingency burned bright, if only for a moment.

"The Black Fleet has been recognized for our efforts. For burning the Sith above Krownest, for securing the most vital strategic zones during the siege of Taris. The Protectors are new to the system- We never truly left. The clans have been forced to acknowledge our power. If they weren't so... optimistic, I'd assume they were wary of us" She shrugged.

It was a strange position to be in, and stranger still was the position she had placed this new Mandalorian government in. Aloy was playing a dangerous game- as she always had- and now she was stacking all the cards in her favor. The time for dutiful subservience was had ended long ago. She would not repeat her mistakes under Mand'alor the Reclaimer. Never again.

"They know who is master of this fleet... but they do not know that I am the last survivor of Clan Jjota... My birthright is of little concern to them. They do not know the value of my family forge, deep beneath the earth.

But I have my sights set on greater influence. On leadership of Clan Vizsla. If I were to be elected Alor for a second time, I would have a seat on the council. And by extension, a claim to all Concordia, as it's Governor."

Aloy's ambitions had risen far beyond the duties of a special operations director, their previous limit while serving the Mandalorian Union.

"In simple terms, it doesn't matter what the other clans think. Rather, it matters what claim Clan Vizsla will support. If we have that, we will have security such that nothing short of a second purge could take this from us. True stability! the power to... to move on. To us prosper without worry for ourselves-

... for our children"

She wasn't just speaking of the clan as a whole, but perhaps a familial future yet to come. She could not reclaim what they had lost, but perhaps they could begin again.

They could have Cin'vhetin.

@Tan'yill
MJSj9cS.png

"They don't have a choice." Aloy answered abruptly, cybernetic servos whirring as she gripped her cup tighter.

Tan'yill looked from the occupation of pouring her beautiful and strong wife a glass of wine, before pouring herself a glass. Most of their enemies thought Tan'yill had a piercing stare, but Aloy didn't fall too far behind. It softened though, as soon as the hard blue gaze met with the hazel-yellowish ones of Tan'yill. She set the bottle of wine down and sat back, to listen intently on what Aloy said.

"The Black Fleet has been recognized for our efforts. For burning the Sith above Krownest, for securing the most vital strategic zones during the siege of Taris. The Protectors are new to the system- We never truly left. The clans have been forced to acknowledge our power. If they weren't so... optimistic, I'd assume they were wary of us" She shrugged.

Her lovely wife said it herself. They were a force to be reckoned with. A force that had expertly, and pragmatically, maneuvered though troubled waters. They had been knocked down more than once, but had always managed to rise again. Much thanks to Aloy's leadership. She just had to see it herself.

"They know who is master of this fleet... but they do not know that I am the last survivor of Clan Jjota... My birthright is of little concern to them. They do not know the value of my family forge, deep beneath the earth.

But I have my sights set on greater influence. On leadership of Clan Vizsla. If I were to be elected Alor for a second time, I would have a seat on the council. And by extension, a claim to all Concordia, as it's Governor."

''Babe, my love, Red, Aloy my sweet beautiful wife, my partner in crime...'' Tan uttered and leaned slightly over the table, gently pushing the glass of wine towards her partner, indulging her to take a sip and relax for a while. ''You said it yourself; You have the birthright. We've made ourselves known and been recognized by another powerful faction. We've made the right choices, in the right fething time. You have made the right choices, and made The Black Fleet into what it is today! Look at it!'' Tan stated and motioned out with a hand through the room. ''The Achangel is on its way, and we're about to start something new! Something great! Something that apparently will close a very important circle for you! We are moving... my Alor...'' Tan continued, ending it in a way to show Aloy that she had little to no doubts that her wishes and desires would come true. Aloy had always been her Alor, no matter how many times The Darksaber changed hands.

A short pause followed, before Tan'yill took a random plate of delicious food and offered it to Aloy.
''Come on now, love... Can't let the food grow cold, can we?'' she said, cracking a soft smile towards Aloy.

''You don't think Clan Vizsla will support us? Kranak that big bozo is still a friend of us, right?'' Tan added in, not coming to think of any hard feelings they left with Kranak.

She half expected a lecture- something about limiting one's ambitions- but no. Tan'yill did as she had always done, supported Aloy when others would not. That encouragement had been the drive for her to keep going all this time even after her daughter's death, and driven her to do great things in spite of the many terrible setbacks they had faced. Tan'yill had never been wrong, and perhaps together they would do even greater things.

When she gestured to the fleet, Aloy couldn't help looking out the viewport at the many ships hovering around the Archangel fortress.

Star Destroyers that once belonged to the empire shone brightly as the sun reflected off the bone-white Duraplast hulls, with many dagger-like mandalorian ships newly constructed and lurking in the background, their darker reinforced armor making them appear as if mighty shadows behind the captured star destroyers, lying in wait for any sith or navy that would dare oppose them. Aloy smiled, thin and confident as she sipped the wine passed to her by the woman whom she shared all of this with. She had been at Aloy's side through all of it, seen first hand as they rose from simple bounty hunters to become the Mand'alor's sword, and from there to leading a fleet that rivaled that of any clan, Save perhaps House Solus, whom Tan'yill's own sister led.

She was confident in her decision now, reclining in her seat to enjoy the meal she had prepared for this fine evening spent with her heart made manifest. She could not have done all this without her.

Then her love said something that made the Ex-Alor pause in contemplation, simply because Aloy had been avoiding the internal question.
''You don't think Clan Vizsla will support us? Kranak that big bozo is still a friend of us, right?''

Aloy stopped chewing for a moment, only finishing once she had the also finished thought.
"I am unsure of Kranak's thoughts on this" She said with a frown.

"We haven't properly spoken since Coruscant... I'm not even sure where is now, could be dead for all I know he-"

She didn't dare finish that thought.
"We were always... so busy, he and I. One a Nite Owl commander, the other a fine Supercommando. We mostly spoke over gunfire, but I miss his witty remarks"

Aloy smiled, just a little. A rare moment of nostalgia, remembering simpler times such as the Battle for Tor Valum. While she was doubtlessly jealous now that he claimed the darksaber, she cautiously hoped for his wellbeing all the same.

"I... miss him... he was our clan's finest warrior then, and if he were here, perhaps I would be content to see his continued leadership"

But he is not here. Clan Vizsla has scattered without a leader, yet we remain."

If a warrior strong as Tae'l could be felled by the enemy, there was no point in assuming that others could not fall, not until they revealed themselves. She had learned the hard way that prayers for the missing to return often fell upon deaf ears.

MJSj9cS.png

Aloy stopped chewing for a moment, only finishing once she had the also finished thought.
"I am unsure of Kranak's thoughts on this" She said with a frown.

"We haven't properly spoken since Coruscant... I'm not even sure where is now, could be dead for all I know he-"

He could, yes, but Tan'yill refused to believe such a simple explanation why they haven't heard from the mighty mandalorian succeeding Aloy as alor of House Vizsla. Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla were one of the greatest mandalorians she had ever known, a powerful warrior and the only one they had deemed capable of passing the torch of House Vizsla to, and a loyal friend to the family. While thinking he was alive and well, the reason why they haven't heard from him in a good while was worrying, to say the least. They had to remind themselves to reconnect with him and their House again. Someday, when things had settled down and they had checked all the boxes that Aloy now presented to her rutian wife.

"I... miss him... he was our clan's finest warrior then, and if he were here, perhaps I would be content to see his continued leadership"

But he is not here. Clan Vizsla has scattered without a leader, yet we remain."

''Yeah... I miss him too... That big bozo sure knew how to take down a squad of stormtroopers...!'' Tan'yill chuckled, leaning back in her chair and reminisced of days past, always considered him to be a big, although lethal teddy bear, and the most loyal of them all. ''He was always loyal to us... A loyal friend of the family... and I bet he haven't changed his mind, darling...'' Tan continued, and cut a piece of her meat laying on the plate and tasted it. ''Oh my, Aloy... this you'd done pretty damn well...'' she stated with a smile towards her partner, while she chewed the meat down. The only one missing around this table, was Tae'l. A fact that Tan'yill, while not bringing up the matter right now, was determined to chance. In one way, or the other.

''You know I support you in whatever decision you make, love...'' Tan stated and leaned towards the love of her life, stretching out another hand for her wife to take. ''... but, If you ask me, we should go nice and easy with this... step-by-step... The Black Hand have cemented its position as a force to be reckoned with... We're respected! We're feared! We shouldn't need to do much for the other clans to accept our claim on Concordia...!'' she encouraged, feeling Aloy wanted to move on a bit too fast.

''We remain, thanks to you, gorgeous...'' Tan said softly, with a soft gentle smile towards her wife, before she glanced down the table. ''The only thing I wish for right now, is that we continue to fight for what's right... to do the things that makes us happy, and make smart moves to strenghten The Black Hand and the fleet...''

Last edited:

''Oh my, Aloy... this you'd done pretty damn well...''

Aloy performed a curtsy-like gesture with a bemused smirk about her face despite the otherwise serious tone of their discussion, as if she were some aruetii cook working in a castle far away. It was always important to keep a sense of humor in their line of work, and tonight was her first chance to do so in a very long time. She didn't live a life that was happy in the general sense of the word, not without her daughter to share it with, but it always relieved her to see Tan'yill in better spirits. That's all she could rightfully ask for right now.

''You know I support you in whatever decision you make, love...''

''... but, If you ask me, we should go nice and easy with this... step-by-step... The Black Hand have cemented its position as a force to be reckoned with... We're respected! We're feared!''

"I'll... try!" She chuckled, scratching the back of her neck. It was true that she had jumped into undertakings such as this quite eagerly in the past. But this time would be different. She was playing the long game now, and intended to win it.

"I imagine our first step would be to finish off what little remains of the sith on Concordia. There may be some warlord holdout in the old Fortress Imperious. But after the imperial civil war they must surely be weakened? If we blockade the fortress to prevent them from resupplying, they can't last long.

We could call the clan meeting during the blockade, muster our forces there if the clan is receptive to our claim.

Seeing the whole of our fleet there, it would send a strong message, show that we're capable leaders as it is, but also that we have ambitions that would benefit the clan. If we unite for a battle in this way, it would also improve Vizsla's image in the eyes of the wider house, perhaps the other clans with ties to us would return to us on Concordia when we are through?"

Perhaps mustering an army and storming a fortress were not "baby steps" in most cultures, but Aloy was certain that each phase would set them up for yet another success afterwards. One foot in front of the other, even if they made heavy footfall.

MJSj9cS.png

"I'll... try!" She chuckled, scratching the back of her neck. It was true that she had jumped into undertakings such as this quite eagerly in the past. But this time would be different. She was playing the long game now, and intended to win it.

Tan'yill smirked knowingly, nodding slightly at her wifes reassurance that she would play the long game. Tan, or Blue, knew Aloy, Red, very well after all these years. Tan'yill would often be the one holding Aloy back, with good intentions, when she pulled and wanted too much for their own good. It was funny, because Tan had been just the same once. Before she met Aloy. Before they got Tae'l. Both of the women having taken the once cage-fighting and spice addict Twi'lek on such a ride she thought were not possible.

Leaned back in the chair, she swirled the wine in the glass made out of the finest crystal, and listened carefully on what her wife told her.

''I am most certain that they will... my powerful, smart, always cunning, Alor...'' Tan'yill assured, and let the compliments just follow before she sipped on the wine and let her hazel eyes admire the woman opposite her that she felt incredibly grateful to call her wife. ''This will be the moment that turn the tide for us. Clan Vizsla's moment. Our moment. I can feel it...'' she added and leaned forward somewhat across the table. ''You know why? Because of you... and the things you just said, but it's not just because of your birthright, Aloy... You got some unique qualities that I've never seen in another Vizsla before... leadership, honor, courage... more than any Be'Mando'ade Cabur, now and past...'' she encouraged openly from her heart. ''And I'm one lucky Twi'lek to be by your side, aiding you and helping you bring all of that to life...'' Tan added and reached over the table to gently grab Aloy's hand, all while The Archangel and the fleet protecting it made it deeper into space and the future that awaited them.

A warm smile emerged on the rutians lavender lips as their hands touched. ''You know... All this talk of the future, and battles ahead... Why not just let it be for now, and live in the moment...? All of this...?'' she said and looked around at the pretty decorations, candles and fine food that Aloy had prepared solely for them. ''I know you can be sweet as Naboo honey, but this is pretty romantic...'' Tan stated gently, before reaching over the table and stealing a kiss from her wife, closing her eyes as she did. A long, loving one. She wished this night would go on forever. They had quite the journey ahead of them, and they had not forgot the importance of rest and relaxation aboard The Archangel, with a small spa being among the amenities.

Last edited:

''You know why? Because of you... and the things you just said, but it's not just because of your birthright, Aloy... You got some unique qualities that I've never seen in another Vizsla before... leadership, honor, courage... more than any Be'Mando'ade Cabur, now and past...'

"Sometimes I wonder if that's... true" Aloy wondered aloud, staring at her food lost in thought for a moment. To say that there was a lot riding on her decisions was an understatement. She had been reminded of this the hard way when her daughter- when they had all lost something dear. And that was exactly why she was doing this, why she poured herself into this work with so little regard for her own health or peace of mind. To prevent anything like that from happening ever again.

But thankfully she wasn't alone despite her fears. Not yet.

Tan'yill was swift but gentle, at least with Aloy, invading her space in the best way possible before the distracted warrior could react. Followed by a slow, soft kiss that she eagerly leaned into, breaking that dour expression with a sweet smile in kind.

''You know... All this talk of the future, and battles ahead... Why not just let it be for now, and live in the moment...? All of this...?''

''I know you can be sweet as Naboo honey, but this is pretty romantic...''

"It is. Isn't it?" It was the sort of thing she wanted to preserve. Or have the reoccurring option at least, those little things that war often made difficult for people like them. But... Tan'yill was right. They should enjoy it now while they still can, you never know which might be the last after all.

"I'm... fortunate to share it with you. I can't think of anyone else I'd have spent the resources for something like this. I'd probably be pouring over a map or logistical reports each night if not for you" She laughed nervously

MJSj9cS.png

Tan'yill simply gave her wife a sincere look and nod, to counter the doubts that seemingly still dwelled in her. Damn, this sweet ginger Mandalorian had gave the former rutian smuggler and cage fighter a so much more richer life since they met with eachother. Tan'yill silently wondered how she would be able to repay her for that, but tried to do so every single day. She could never see herself leaving Aloy's side. She had given an oath of both marriage and as a Mandalorian, and her love for the woman was burning strong as ever.

"I'm... fortunate to share it with you. I can't think of anyone else I'd have spent the resources for something like this. I'd probably be pouring over a map or logistical reports each night if not for you" She laughed nervously

A sassy smile appeared on Tan's lavender lips, as she wrapped an arm around her beloved wife and studied those beautiful blue eyes that she loved to be the last thing that she saw before falling asleep. ''Leave the maps and the reports for tonight, darling... Let this night be for us... I see that you also prepared a dessert...'' she urged, looking over at the tray of pastries and cake waiting for them after they had finished the main course, and then back at Aloy. ''I got another one for you... Which could be served in the spa... or even in bed, if you would prefer that...'' Tan'yill continued, biting her lower lip and winked seductively at the perfect woman in front of her. Oh, yes. The Archangel had been fitted with a small spa, just big enough for them to enjoy. Jacuzzi, sauna, lounge area, and more... The odds were not that high that their next stop would be there. Tan'yill loved to share the good moments in life with Aloy.

Tan'yill reached for her glass and offered Aloy a toast, before taking a sip of the wine, savouring it properly. ''What's your most memorable moment of us, love?'' she suddenly asked, as the aftertaste of the wine settled itself on her taste buds, while carefully stroking the ginger hair of her partner without messing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom