Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planetary Relations

Lira Dajenn

L
Hello residence of the Galaxy!

@[member="Evelynn"] and I have once again been scheming together and we have decided that we'd like to try something new. Now a lot of the boards political intrigue and such comes from Factions playing off of Factions and higher governments, but that leaves out some of the smaller things, like planets! Its hard to remember that each faction is made up of literally THOUSANDS of worlds(not just the ones displayed on the map) and that each one is run by a mostly independent government.

One such government is the planet of Rattatak which is currently operated and run by two Sister Queens(guess who). In order to further our little planetary system we've decided that we'd like to establish relations independent from our faction, not with a larger government, but something more our size, another planetary system :)

The goal of this is to establish trade, better relations, and of course to have fun RP's.

Of course some restrictions apply to this, mostly the fact that Rattatak will absolutely not deal with anyone who is considered an enemy of the Fringe Government, or planetary bodies who are known trouble makers for our faction. Nor will we share any classified technology...at least openly ;)

Other than that tiny little blip, if you "own" or govern a planet for your Faction(or just are on your own) please post in this thread with the details(Type of Government, Who you are, what you deal in mostly, etc...) and we'll see if we cant establish some sort of relationship between our worlds :)

Im up for another political Roleplay, if you two want to do one.

Planet - Iferetes
Government - Absolute Monarchy
Who i am - Arthur David Hardrada
My resources -
  • Kolto: Taken from the sea this resortorative plant has grown extensively on the sea floor of Iferetes' vast single sea, this allows for them to use the plant as a main trade resource as well as for their own uses.
  • Hydrogen: Taken from the water and produced by a fish that instead of producing Carbon Dioxide produces Hydrogen and allows for it to be a main export and highly produced element and resource on Iferetes.
  • Bardium and Deuterium: This highly explosive compound is found abundantly in the Iferetes mines, though due to its very nature as well as Deuterium's the two materials are expensive materials due to the high percentage of deaths associated with mining it.
  • Durasteel: This metal incredibly strong and versatile metal alloy, created from carvanium, lommite, carbon, meleenium, neutronium, and zersium. As Iferetes main manufactured export this highly needed and expansively used metal is one that allows for a wide range of commerce and usage options.
My location - Far Edge of the Tingel Arm.

Lira Dajenn

L
Arthur David Hardrada said:
Im up for another political Roleplay, if you two want to do one.
Would your planet be willing to deal with Rattatak? Were known slavers and we hold gladiator matches almost bi-weekly. Not trying to discourage you, just trying to paint you a picture of Rattatak XD

Lira Dajenn

L
Excellent, then i'll start a thread tonight. Would you like it on your world, ours, or neutral ground?
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Planet: Hypori
Government: Corporatocracy, transitioning into Autocracy
Who I Am: Gerion Ardik, Viceroy of Hypori, Vicelord of the Confederacy
Primary Exports:

• Communications Equipment

• Components

• Data Storage and Processing Equipment

• Droids

• Sensors

• Tools

• Vehicles

• War Material

Lira Dajenn

L
@[member="Gerion Ardik"]
I think Hypori and Rattatak would make an excellent pairing. Would you like me to start a thread as well?

Lira Dajenn

L
Nessarose deWinter said:
This is a great idea :)

Planet: Endelaan
Government: Monarchy
Who I Am: Queen of Endelaan
Primary Exports:
  • Agriculture
  • Slaves
I believe our worlds would make an Excellent pairing. I will have a thread up for us soon.

@[member="Gerion Ardik"] you will get posts soon :)

PLANET: Morgania, home of the Morganians (Two-hearted Space Elves)
GOVERNMENT: Monarchy
WHO I AM: Queen of Morgania
PRIMARY EXPORTS:
  • Alcoholic Beverages (Wines, Beers, etc)
  • Bladed Weapons (Knives, swords, spears, pointy things)
  • Building Materials (Wood, stone, metals,etc)
  • Light Armor
  • Jewels and Jewelry

Lira Dajenn

L
For now were going to hold off on making more threads(3 is our limit!) but when we finish these you'll be the first one the list @[member="Queen Marissa Arro"] :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom