Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Planetary Raid. Whos down?!

My Minor Faction is a raider-based entity, which seeks targets for easy gain. It is ordinary to see a Raider Fleet hitting a planet to claim their resources and potentially slaves, either by ultimatum ransom, or by actual raid. So, I was thinking.. What if such MF clashes on a planet against actual MFs and/or individuals?

So i post this, wondering who would be down to defend or join as partner in the raid?

Irratar Hemstagon Irratar Hemstagon what about a big group raid on a neutral target?

Ponemah Terminal is just beyond Galactic Alliance space, and is the endpoint of a major smuggling route. There should be guns, spice, and other illegal goods galore to seize there, if you can fight your way past the toughened smugglers, pirates, and fringe settlers that call the place home. I can run the NPC opposition, if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom